Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Don't Ignore Your Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ignore Your Dreams. (149 Views)

Don't Ignore Your Dreams / Don't Ignore Your Dreams / Don't Ignore Your Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore Your Dreams. by Revadebola: 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
DON'T IGNORE YOUR DREAMS.

(YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS)

Years ago a lady came to me for deliverance ministrations.

She narrated to me, that whenever she ate in her dream, when she woke up, she will literally notice the particles of the food, she ate in the dream in her mouth.

She said, she never ate cassava at all in real life. But gave an instance whereby she was given cassava to eat in her dream.

When she woke up, literally, the particles of cassava was in her mouth.

She narrated that there was a time she never ate rice for a long time in real life.

But she dreamt of eating rice and when she woke up, there were grains of rice in her mouth.

How does one tell such a person to ignore her dreams, that they were mere dreams not to be taken seriously?

In 1999, I was in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, for a crusade.

A young man was brought to me for prayer.
He had severe wounds all over his body.

He narrated that the previous night, he was beaten in his dream with cane by unknown person.

When he woke up, he had serious body aches and pains.

He then noticed he literally had these wounds on his body, resulting from the dream he had.

All your dreams are significant.
Don't ignore your dreams.

To the glory of God, in the over 4 decades that I have been in the ministry, I have discovered that a lot of afflictions, backwardness, curses, sicknesses, etc, which people suffer, were planted in their lives via their dreams.

Matthew 13:25 says,
"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way".

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).
Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Two Wings Of 4 Badroom Duplex At Esterpot Sholue Gbagada Going For 120 / How TB Joshua Influenced Tanzania's Approach Tocovid-19 / 7 Significant Questions With Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.