Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can You Believe That Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing Runs This Covid19 Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Believe That Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing Runs This Covid19 Period (218 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / Whatsapp Math & English Clinic For Students During This Covid19 / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe That Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing Runs This Covid19 Period by Supremeboss: 12:44pm On May 08, 2020
Some humans can be so unbelievable. Many people do not have a single value for human lives. They do not value themselves and all that matters to them is sex.
I came across this group on Facebook and the things I've seen in that group is shocking. In this present time where everyone is careful and staying safe, it is awkward to realize that some youths are not with their senses. See the group here: https://naijaresources.com/unbelievable-can-you-believe-that-some-nigerian-youths-are-still-doing-hookups-during-this-coronavirus-period/
Re: Can You Believe That Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing Runs This Covid19 Period by thehedge(f): 1:19pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“A Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3million To Impregnate Her” – Man Reveals / How T O Resolve Norton Error 8504 And 101 / Help I Dont Know How To Save Money !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.