Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,138 members, 7,780,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Talk About Everthing In Marriage Except This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Talk About Everthing In Marriage Except This (212 Views)

"Benefit Of Singleness And Commitment In Marriage" - Faith Oyedepo / What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Talk About Everthing In Marriage Except This by learner007(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2020
The Bible says, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it". I saw this post online today, and it blessed my spirit. I am beginning to wonder if this generation is still deliberate about passing down the right moral trainings down to their kids

PARENTING 101:

What do you teach your children?
Do you teach your children the right values?

Do you give them everything they want, when they want it and how they want it?

OR

Do you teach them that real life is not like that. You just can’t have what you want when you want it and how you want it all the time?

This may be a social media challenge but it’s more than that. This mother is teaching her child the principle of DELAYED GRATIFICATION.

This is a major problem children and even many adults of today have. Bring up a Child in the best way they must grow up so that when they grow up, their lives will be governed by your training and better for it.

Did you notice how when the child was tempted to take the snack she kept repeating the words out to herself, why she shouldn’t take the snack at the time? She must have seen either of her parents do that. Understand that NURTURE breeds NATURE.

NURTURE your child right today... Please don’t set them up to fail tomorrow.

Shalom,
The Catalyst

Video credit: Twitter

Special shout-out to the mom and child in this video.

#beTRANSFORMED #Parenting #DelayedGratification

Link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157502727458335&id=712238334

(1) (Reply)

If Church buildings were closed In Paul's days by unbelievers / My Favourite Preachers / Kano State Government Lifts Ban On Religious Gathering For Eid Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.