Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2020 (109 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:24am On May 09, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, May 9, 2020) -

*THE NEXT LEVEL*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and, for always making all things work together for my good.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, take me to the next level of my life; increase me on all sides, financially, materially and spiritually, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let every yoke of stagnation in all areas of my life be destroyed; let Your blessings of fruitfulness and multiplication, begin to manifest in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me visions and ideas that will bring huge infrastructural, numerical and spiritual increase and expansion to Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please provide resources for the execution of identified projects and ideas, in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, raise committed divine helpers from the four corners of the earth for me and the works of the kingdom, You have committed into my hands, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to follow and obey You till the end, as I do, let whatever project I lay my hands upon to do on behalf of Your kingdom be successful, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please take me to the next level of expansion today in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and take his ministry to the next level, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Purpose / Question / Seeds Of Destiny 13 May 2020 -- Your Character And Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.