Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Unwanted Guest (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unwanted Guest (episode 1) (406 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement / The Unwanted / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unwanted Guest (episode 1) by cherry6(f): 3:30pm On May 08, 2020
Hello.. Hello… Hello.. I can’t hear you, hello, I don’t know why the network is fluctuating. He moved out side the house to receive the call while closing the door behind him. For some days now, that has been his usual way of receiving some calls. I said some, because it’s not all calls.

Food is ready, I told him as he returns from his urgent call. He sat as I set the table to eat. Dear, concentrate on your food and stop being distracted by that phone you’re punching profusely.

I must say, it’s quite alarming the way my husband surf social medias nowadays. While eating, bathing, driving, at midnight when he ought to be sleeping and even at work, that phone is automatically his companion as he no longer pays attention to me in the house.

On this certain day, his phone has just rang as usual and I decided to take it to the room, but it disconnected before I got to him.

Meanwhile, a message displayed on the screen, a love message from another woman just delivered. I was heartbroken.

Stay tuned for episode 2

Don’t forget to like and follow for new stories update

©Amebo Babe

click here to read episode 2
https://amebobabe.com/2020/04/16/the-unwanted-guest-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Aroma Of The Seeker; A Tale Of Love! / Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand" / The Fatherly Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.