Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console (965 Views)

I Need A Ps4 For Sale Budget 40k / Need A PS4 Slim Unhacked At A Reasonable Price / Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console by frubben(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2020
Good afternoon fam. Please whats important of this softwares, we hear things like high version and low version. Please the gamers in the house I need enlightenment
Re: What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console by hakinze00(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
The lower software version means the console can be hacked and u can get games installed for cheap and this starts from version 5.05 and below while the higher version makes the console difficult to hack or can't even be hacked at all, this is anything above version 5.05.

Secondly, On a lower version hacked console u can't play games online due to the fact that Sony terms and conditions have been violated.

Last thing to note... On a lower/hacked console U can't play new games that was released after mid 2018 due to the fact that as soon as u put in the disc it will require u to upgrade to a higher version which automatically voids the hacking codes.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console by bestpunterever: 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
hakinze00:
The lower software version means the console can be hacked and u can get games installed for cheap and this starts from version 5.05 and below while the higher version makes the console difficult to hack or can't even be hacked at all, this is anything above version 5.05.

Secondly, On a lower version hacked console u can't play games online due to the fact that Sony terms and conditions have been violated.

Last thing to note... On a lower/hacked console U can't play new games that was released after mid 2018 due to the fact that as soon as u put in the disc it will require u to upgrade to a higher version which automatically voids the hacking codes.

Hope this helps.
pls if I digitally installed game on a console, can I still play with disc
Re: What Is The Importance Of PS4 Software In A PS4 Console by hakinze00(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
bestpunterever:
pls if I digitally installed game on a console, can I still play with disc
yes u can.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Playstation 3 Slim / Is It Good To Chip Xbox Console? / Metal Gear Solid: Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.