Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer (388 Views)

Are You A Fashion Designer Or A Lover Of Fashion? / Could This Be True Or Just A Graphics Work(photos Attached / Meet The Graphics Designer Who Celebrated His Birthday In A Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
No doubt the pandemic has disrupted businesses. Companies are now laying staffs; and some are currently slashing employee’s salaries in order to keep them. While some are crying, there are some who currently laughing.

Not all industries are affected in this pandemic as a matter of fact; there are some industries booming at this time. A good example is the freelance industry. Today, I will be showing you a step-by-step guide to earning atleast N100k monthly.

What’s Xendly?
Xendly is a freelance platform that lets you sell your service in bundle. It’s currently available to content writers and graphics designers.

How does it work?
First thing you must understand is what a bundle is and how it works. A bundle on Xendly contains 12 jobs. This means when a client purchases your bundle, you agree to do 12 jobs for the client.

Take for example, let’s say you sell your content bundle for N20k. Whenever a client purchases your bundle, he gets 12 articles (not at once). I hope you get the picture?

Now, here is one important thing you need to know about Xendly. You only get paid when the client has exhausted his bundle. In the case where the client doesn’t exhaust his bundle after 30 days of purchase, you get your money regardless whether it’s used up or not.

It’s a contract; you are obligated to deliver 12 jobs while the clients must use his bundle on or before 30 days.

Pricing your Service
You are free to set your price, but you can’t set it below N15k. But you have to be very careful not to overprice. The purpose of a bundle is to help the client save cost.

Here is a good a way to price your bundle. An average designer or content writer charges N2,500 per job. If you multiply that by 12, that’s N30k. So, anything between N15k and N25k is a good price especially if you are just starting out.

Bonus Tips
It’s very easy to earn on Xendly. Let’s say you charge N15k for your content bundle, it means you only need 7 clients monthly to reach your goal. Let me share some key secrets to quickly get your first 10 clients.

1. You need a good profile: Ensure you use a good title and briefly introduce yourself as a professional the client can trust to handle their job.

2. Portfolio is key: This is why I love Xendly. Unlike other platforms where the number of clients you have worked with determines your sale; Xendly promotes your portfolio. So, it’s highly recommended, you publish highly quality pictures and add more portfolios regularly. More portfolios will help you in the following way:

a. More portfolios portrays you as a professional and also tells prospects you have a lot of people doing business with you. You don’t have to wait for a client. Think up something and create it.

b. According to Xendly, you have a high chance of getting your portfolios promoted on Facebook Ads. You know what this means for you? Great!

3. Promote your bundle: You need to share your bundle on social networks to quickly get your first client. Xendly has made it easy for you. They give all users (clients) who are registering for the first time N5k coupon. It’s clearly written on their website.

You can creatively personalize this offer when promoting your portfolio. For example, each time you publish a bundle on your social platforms you can write the following:

Here is a project I did for a client. If you love it, hire me and get N5k coupon instantly.

What other ways to earn on Xendly?
I’m not a graphics designer or a content writer, how else can I earn on Xendly? Another way to earn on Xendly is through their affiliate program. They pay N1k per paying user you bring on their website.

The company behind Xendly
Xendly is a product of Pro Internet Solutions Limited (RC 1293649).

To join Xendly, visit https://www.xendly.com/account/register?account=freelancer

If you have any questions, please drop them below. Thanks for reading.
Re: Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer by DeejayTeeno(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2020
imdo:
No doubt the pandemic has disrupted businesses. Companies are now laying staffs; and some are currently slashing employee’s salaries in order to keep them. While some are crying, there are some who currently laughing.

Not all industries are affected in this pandemic as a matter of fact; there are some industries booming at this time. A good example is the freelance industry. Today, I will be showing you a step-by-step guide to earning atleast N100k monthly.

What’s Xendly?
Xendly is a freelance platform that lets you sell your service in bundle. It’s currently available to content writers and graphics designers.

How does it work?
First thing you must understand is what a bundle is and how it works. A bundle on Xendly contains 12 jobs. This means when a client purchases your bundle, you agree to do 12 jobs for the client.

Take for example, let’s say you sell your content bundle for N20k. Whenever a client purchases your bundle, he gets 12 articles (not at once). I hope you get the picture?

Now, here is one important thing you need to know about Xendly. You only get paid when the client has exhausted his bundle. In the case where the client doesn’t exhaust his bundle after 30 days of purchase, you get your money regardless whether it’s used up or not.

It’s a contract; you are obligated to deliver 12 jobs while the clients must use his bundle on or before 30 days.

Pricing your Service
You are free to set your price, but you can’t set it below N15k. But you have to be very careful not to overprice. The purpose of a bundle is to help the client save cost.

Here is a good a way to price your bundle. An average designer or content writer charges N2,500 per job. If you multiply that by 12, that’s N30k. So, anything between N15k and N25k is a good price especially if you are just starting out.

Bonus Tips
It’s very easy to earn on Xendly. Let’s say you charge N15k for your content bundle, it means you only need 7 clients monthly to reach your goal. Let me share some key secrets to quickly get your first 10 clients.

1. You need a good profile: Ensure you use a good title and briefly introduce yourself as a professional the client can trust to handle their job.

2. Portfolio is key: This is why I love Xendly. Unlike other platforms where the number of clients you have worked with determines your sale; Xendly promotes your portfolio. So, it’s highly recommended, you publish highly quality pictures and add more portfolios regularly. More portfolios will help you in the following way:

a. More portfolios portrays you as a professional and also tells prospects you have a lot of people doing business with you. You don’t have to wait for a client. Think up something and create it.

b. According to Xendly, you have a high chance of getting your portfolios promoted on Facebook Ads. You know what this means for you? Great!

3. Promote your bundle: You need to share your bundle on social networks to quickly get your first client. Xendly has made it easy for you. They give all users (clients) who are registering for the first time N5k coupon. It’s clearly written on their website.

You can creatively personalize this offer when promoting your portfolio. For example, each time you publish a bundle on your social platforms you can write the following:

Here is a project I did for a client. If you love it, hire me and get N5k coupon instantly.

What other ways to earn on Xendly?
I’m not a graphics designer or a content writer, how else can I earn on Xendly? Another way to earn on Xendly is through their affiliate program. They pay N1k per paying user you bring on their website.

The company behind Xendly
Xendly is a product of Pro Internet Solutions Limited (RC 1293649).

To join Xendly, visit https://www.xendly.com/account/register?account=freelancer

If you have any questions, please drop them below. Thanks for reading.

BaBa weTTin be yOur Whatsapp number make we LinK up nw?

Am a New Cub to this content writing and freelance writing and I wanna learn mOre.. For instance, where exactly do I copy articles from to compile and upload for a client on UpwOrk?
Re: Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer by divalindiway(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

BaBa weTTin be yOur Whatsapp number make we LinK up nw?

Am a New Cub to this content writing and freelance writing and I wanna learn mOre.. For instance, where exactly do I copy articles from to compile and upload for a client on UpwOrk?

I finished registering but have not been able to sign in. It's frustrating

1 Like

Re: Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 16, 2020
divalindiway:

I think the issue is with your network. After registration, you are automatically signed in to the site.
Re: Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer by DeejayTeeno(m): 3:29am On May 18, 2020
divalindiway:

FasHy am JhaaaaaaaRe! tongue
No mnd dem, 2mch shakara qo KiLL dem. Try other freelance siTe sha. cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Veteran Actor, Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead / 6 African Countries That Have Changed Their Names / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.