Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74835 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Racoon(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2020
The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, AYCF, on Friday advised President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina to resign from his position.

AYCF President-General, Yerima Shettima explained that Adesina was not doing well as a presidential spokesman, hence the need for him to resign.

Shettima spoke while reacting to calls for Adesina’s resignation over the whereabouts of Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the AYCF President-General said Adesina has found himself in a situation where he continues to ” turn black to white.”

According to Shettima: “On the issue of Buhari and Osinbajo’s whereabouts, it is sad that a country such as Nigeria with a population of over 200 million does not have leaders in place.

“It is sad that leaders of this country do not see themselves making sacrifices in the interest of the entire country. They have all become so large and this is unfortunate.

“However, it is sad that Femi is not doing well at all as a presidential spokesman. This is a man I have so much respect for and knew him to be a very good and intelligent journalist, but all of a sudden, he started messing up and I think that was when he joined APC

“If I were him, I would have resigned long before now because there are certain things that are not real around him, and he has found himself in a situation where he has to make black to become white, so he has a lot of challenges.

“I have always respected him because he’s a gentle man. I know him personally, but it’s unfortunate that he has turned out to be something else.

“The beauty it is that no matter how he goes about it, he should have asked of the whereabouts of people like Reuben Abati, and Adeniyi. His own case is even worse.

“As gentle as he is and I know, Adesina should have resigned because he has found himself in an unfortunate situation.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/buhari-osinbajos-whereabouts-arewa-youths-calls-for-femi-adesinas-resignation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Racoon(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
AYCF President-General, Yerima Shettima explained that.....Adesina has found himself in a situation where he continues to ”turn black to white.”
When you have to tell incredible lies to defend more lies.Femi Adeshina have outclassed the other presidential media aides & even the legendary APC lying machine.Lets see what Adeshina will call Arewa Youth now

417 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by slivertongue: 6:03pm On May 08, 2020
choi!!!

casala don burst!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by BranddesignerH: 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
The Problem is that Femi is not aware he talks like a paid Propagandists even when he mean no harm

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my Profile

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Sunshineg5(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmm

Adesina is getting hit from left, right and centre.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mcbreeze: 6:12pm On May 08, 2020
IPOB has opened their eyes.

IPOB has been hammering this for days.
This is a confirmation that many Nigerians listen to MNK.

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo.

Femi must surely regret his actions.
He lie with a straight face.

Yoruba Nation over to you, where is Osibanjo?

366 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Slawormir: 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
Arrewa youth done get beef with every politician for this country. grin
Those boys dey always dey angry.
Oya Adesina, come defend yaself; where are your bosses.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Abaman001(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
Resign for another Arewa Fulani bigotry to take over from him abi?, since we are running a government of the Fulani, for the Fulani and by the Fulanis..... Useless set of unscrupulous elements

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by infini771: 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
What a tough job! It is hard to defend the indefensible. Hope he is earning a commensurate salary?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
No be small casala o!

But some riffraffs have been posting video conference of Osinbajo chairing one audio Economic recovery bullshit. You mean they've been making audio post for us?

All we ask for is for our president or vice-president to make live a broadcast to millions of dumbass retards that thumbprinted for them. Is that asking for too much?

Why does Adesina continue to "make black seem white"? Why?

Where is Buhari?

Where is Osinbajo?

This is not Nnamdi Kanu, this is Yerima o.

Or are they gonna start attacking Ipob again?

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Oshlander: 6:15pm On May 08, 2020
Singing in 2baba's voice:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2020
He spreads egregious lies.His standard attitude as Buhari’s publicist and propagandist is one of hardened ignorance, foolishness, and cowardice. 
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

Guess our brethren from the other political divide will not said it's IPOB?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Successdude(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2020
......... Thing Is, I'm proud to be an African. The light in African is enormous.

Work it out.

I'm proud to be an African.

I wish I met with and talked with ALL our ancestors before they left the earth. Such great men and women whose words would be a sui generic aspect of what live really is. And that would have been a lasting imprint on minds which were opportuned to hear them.

Do not be deceived, life is defined in Africans.

We own the gift of living.

NB : looking for where one can get to learn about the early African technologies and science. If you got, brother, let me know.

Meanwhile,

We still own the gift of living

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by LTRAVIS(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2020
My own problem is with “Gov Wike dness” when I’m done I’ll come and modify this post,and give my 2cent on this....As for Those Nigerians in u.s saying they want to come,I’m asking myself are these real Nigerians.:..E be like them don forget Wetin make them travel

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by iCauseTrouble: 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeria don tire me I swear. I need to move

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mytime24(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Yawn
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Jibril el sudani still trying to survive coronavirus why osibande currently have stroke....God punish the two of them

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by NairaMaster1(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
APC is like CORONAVIRUS

It cripples every good thing

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Zico5(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Make black to become white. Can u see ur life Femi Adeshina. This man has rubbish his life with this big mistake he made. U can never know a man until he is tested with power and money. To be sincere, 2023 is too long to keep on wait in the wilderness with these confused minds ruling us. Even our so called professor/SAN has gone into oblivion. History will surely judge u all no matter where u are.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by billionman: 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
Adesina is just catching cruise. He knows he is lying and that's the only way he can do his job. I laughed and laughed when he was been interviewed by Nigeria info FM this week. He was just being egoistic.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by StarUp: 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
Jj
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Kingdomcome: 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
IPOB people have caused problem to Mr Adesina. There is fire on the mountain......run.! run! run.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
When has it ever happened that a high profiled Nigerian resigned for a reason not related to having a higher political ambition?
The dude was appointed to represent the interest of the president, be it by propagation of lies or disinformation. Do you have a stand-by job to offer him after his resignation?

When Governor Ganduge of Kano state was caugh red-handed in a multimillion dollar scandal, did he resign? A senator that was caught on cámara assaulting a woman in a sex shop at Abuja has retained his job? Hope you also recommended resignation for these 2 men?
Demand resignation from Buhari instead of singling out this man that was appointed to represent his interest.
The truth is that Nigerians don’t resign just like that, no matter how immoral their offenses are.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by micchi(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
Cursed government anybody that still supporting this government is a walking dead

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by susy6999: 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
VP is isolating

so should you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Peters1234: 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
Where our VP self

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.