Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck (4075 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2020
cool
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by DEROXMAN: 9:12pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Pray for him for what ... someone that can't win 60% of Lagos or south west votes ...tinubu is the most over hyped politician ...2023 would expose that
chief of defence brigadier olonishakin
VP osinbajo
chief of naval mbok ibas
chief of army staff buratai
from the look of things you should know SW get mouth pass SE for this naija 1-7 Federal political mighty post dem no give una and tinubu boys are balling and you think 2023 is for you aveg drink water and face biafr jor
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2020
So the contenders for the 2023 presidential election is an ex-convict Ibo man and the Yoruba former/current looter governor of Lagos state?

What have Nigerians done to deserve this? Nigeria is already in the medieval ages so, how can we progress to the 21st century if these are the calibre of candidates Nigerians have to choose from? cry

So who is the Hausa candidate?
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by tysontim(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
So the contenders for the 2023 presidential election is an ex-convict Ibo man and the Yoruba former/current looter governor of Lagos state?

What have Nigerians done to deserve this? Nigeria is already in the medieval ages so, how can we progress to the 21st century if these are the calibre of candidates Nigerians have to choose from? cry

So who is the Hausa candidate?

No Hausa candidate. Is all Southern affairs

Orji and Tinubu have agreed and will bring out one person amongst themselves.
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by DEROXMAN: 9:20pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:
Igbo presidency ....
lol in Nigeria let's see how it will be possible
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Okoroawusa: 9:22pm On May 08, 2020
Ol'boy wetin you take before you write this thing?
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 08, 2020
tysontim:

No Hausa candidate. Is all Southern affairs

Orji and Tinubu have agreed and will bring out one person amongst themselves.

I have no hopes for Nigeria then. The current illiterates in power have 3 more years to destroy what is left of Nigeria and come 2023, the next illiterates will finish off what is left of Nigeria.

God save Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Xclusiveme: 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
The next president of Nigeria will use the country as tissue paper, u guys should watch
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by fk001(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
When did Abiola become president that I did not know cheesy grin

He won but it was annulled by Abtacha.
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
fk001:

then he was never a president cool
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by fk001(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
then he was never a president cool

I never said he was president, I said he did it if not because of Abacha he would have become the president

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by funmijoyb(f): 10:43pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
Tinubu dat wee soon die before 2023
Kestolove95 somebody using your moniker o
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by rtdCivilservant: 11:13pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
Tifnubu can never rule Nigeria
I know say na man u be. Lest I forget, u don comot that ur picture wey ur nose wide like something else?
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Oksman(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:

Too bad you have say so. No matter how bad you may perceive him, its wrong to wish him dead.
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Oksman(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2020
fk001:

grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by tysontim(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

I have no hopes for Nigeria then. The current illiterates in power have 3 more years to destroy what is left of Nigeria and come 2023, the next illiterates will finish off what is left of Nigeria.

God save Nigeria.

Only South will save Nigeria
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by Seetto: 8:21am On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
Do you know you might die before him..
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by tysontim(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Seetto:

Do you know you might die before him..

True
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Kalu is senator from South East Nigerian.

Tinubu has political influence in most South West state and has a huge political significance in the commercial capital of Nigeria.

Note: I would never vote for Tinubu, but the difference is as clear as day light.
Oyo Ondo, ekiti he no control and you say south west, you no serious
Re: Orji Uzor Vs Tinubu A Deal Has Been Struck by tysontim(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2022
tysontim:
With the release of Orji 2023 has become more surer for the South.

What most of you do not know is Tinubu and Orji are made from the same cloth.

Both are mates (senior governor's )
Both have worked together before (,they worked to stop obj third term but)
Both look out for each other.
Both are IBB boys
Both are corrupt ( who isn't in Nigeria? Even Buhari is corrupt)

What you don't know is Tinubu and Ouk have already agreed.

What I can't say for now is whether Orji agreed to Support Tinubu for president or Tinubu agreed to Support Orji for president.

Whatever happens 2023 is sure for South.

Dancing skelewu.

I said this earlier many people laughed is turning out to be true, let’s watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo,executive Chairman Fuad Atanda-lawal And David Adeleke / Two African Mercenaries Fighting For Russia In Ukraine Have Been Killed / Tinubu's connection to Columbian drug cartels - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.