Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? (2637 Views)

"Unlock Your Business's Potential With Google My Business: Be The King Of Local / Own Your Solar Business. Be One Of Our Numerous Distributors / Must Your Business Be Registered Before You Can Take Loan From Boi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
Hey, guys, we aren't certain when this craze going on in the world will end. We never really saw this coming. We all made our plans and some of us started acting on them, but the present realities has disrupted all those plans. Kemjeka can't go to school anymore because of the risk of being infected, Taiwo hardly makes it to the office because there's been a sit at home order and is even terrified because he might be laid off, Fatai can't afford data, because his hustle by the corner isn't patronized.

Where do you see yourself and your business if this goes on for 6 months? How has covid 19 affected you and your business, and what do you need to get going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by kingkon(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
We will be at our homes..#STAY FOR YOUR HOUSE.. Gov WIKE dey COME oh

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 6:15am On May 09, 2020
Lol

kingkon:
We will be at our homes..#STAY FOR YOUR HOUSE.. Gov WIKE dey COME oh
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by AdaoraNK(f): 8:30am On May 09, 2020
Most of us are already used to work at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by yemmit90: 8:32am On May 09, 2020
Already lost quite alot of capital and sales values. The next few months may not affect me much because i was smart enough to close business after the first major loses. This is right time to concentrate fully on Bitcoin trading.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
in d hospital cos i will enter Coma

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60 shipping - $10.5 per KG No extra charges. whatsapp: 07081997275

2 Likes

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 11:31am On May 09, 2020
Hello Adaora, Thanks for responding. May I know the kind of work you do from home?

AdaoraNK:

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Please may we know what your business entails?

yemmit90:
Already lost quite alot of capital and sales values. The next few months may not affect me much because i was smart enough to close business after the first major loses. This is right time to concentrate fully on Bitcoin trading.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 11:33am On May 09, 2020
There is power in what you profess

emperorblog21:
in d hospital cos i will enter Coma

Procurement, Shipping, Digital marketing, social
media adverts, and giftcards/ airtime buying.

Yuan rate - Naira 60
shipping - $10.5 per KG
No extra charges.
whatsapp: 07081997275

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by AdaoraNK(f): 11:37am On May 09, 2020
Zigarmy:
Hello Adaora, Thanks for responding. May I know the kind of work you do from home?

Online though not perfect yet
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Olawrites: 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Nothing much we work from home. We used to online work.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Gerarduq(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
Mine will be more effective
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by sulaimon22: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Farm
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by gennysteph: 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
To learn how to be an affiliate in Clickbank as a Nigerian and how to promote to have good sales contact me via genevievegbuche@gmail.com or chat me up via 09059008301
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by YourFreedom(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2020
[Advert removed and user banned for hijacking thread]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Adschobiz(f): 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
I do not worry about my income during this lockdown because I have a system that generates income for me even while I am relaxing at home.

Without a system,you can never stop working. Without a system,you will work till old age and even till death.

We are in the middle of financial crisis.

Right now the number of people living officially below the poverty line is rising rapidly.

The number of people who are working beyond the age of 65 is increasing,because they failed to create a system while they were active. A system that pays them once they can no longer work.

So they need to work to make more money to survive.

But if they stop working? Money stops coming.

This is why you need to build a system.

Most successful people today all had a System. This is the secret of becoming financially free.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2020
AdaoraNK:

And we love it — and will continue to love it.

Though, would you employ me so I can work as your financial secretary and treasurer combined?
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 10, 2020
Our circumstances varies and our survival strategies will vary as well and the society one domiciles is also a factor.

This period has been very tough and rough for a lot of people especially low income families with their dependents and I personally can't wrap my head around on how some people have been coping all these while.

As for me, I'm in a different society where the state i am have been on lockdown for 2 months but I still go to work since my job fall's under the essential service category and besides, I have a thriving online business i do that is automated which wasn't impacted but did saw a boost as a result of the pandemic and I was also a recipient of the $1200 stimulus package from the government as well and I'm very grateful for everything.

I know it's really been hard for a lot of people and i sincerely wish this comes to an end sooner than later.

Time's like this is also a moment to consciously start thinking and researching on what one can start doing online to generate income which you can combine with your offline income activities as well, give it a careful thought.

Don't give up on yourselves, this uneventful time's will also come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by ChewingStick(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2020
Well, In as much as i wish this is all a dream and every thing should become normal today, looking forward in the next 6 months, i should be earning trice my old man's salary.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by AdaoraNK(f): 10:19am On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

And we love it — and will continue to love it.

Though, would you employ me so I can work as your financial secretary and treasurer combined?

You can apply at the presidency. Think they need your service for prudency and accuracy of Covid - 19 funds.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2020
AdaoraNK:

You can apply at the presidency. Think they need your service for prudency and accuracy of Covid - 19 funds.

Lol

I just want to work "under" you and only you. I'll be accounting your money.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Mlawal7(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2020
[Advert removed and user banned for 300 days hijacking thread]
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by DearDealz: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Such a sensitive subject matter of discourse.

I think working on an online based business is the way to go right now.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by AdaoraNK(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
DearDealz:

Saw it some years back that soon people will work from home and most things needed can be processed online using the financial sector as my case office and also the introduction of paperless office.

After COVID-19, there will be a new way of doing business and working.

Can anyone imagine that court cases will be heard without physical appearance? Otherwise the hearing will be adjourned.

Now its easier to transact business and make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Hi Adaora, do you mind sharing what it is you do precisely?
AdaoraNK:

Online though not perfect yet
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
Online shop to sell what exactly?
TrophyC:

Starting your own free online shop is your best bet now.

https:///2YGraBV

Use this link
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
I agree with you, this has been ongoing in 1st tier countries with Nigeria slowly catching up. But what skills are required to successfully work from home? Or even start a business and earn money enough to feed oneself and their families?
AdaoraNK:

Saw it some years back that soon people will work from home and most things needed can be processed online using the financial sector as my case office and also the introduction of paperless office.

After COVID-19, there will be a new way of doing business and working.

Can anyone imagine that court cases will be heard without physical appearance? Otherwise the hearing will be adjourned.

Now its easier to transact business and make money.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
What kind of businesses come to mind?
DearDealz:

Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Be serious. What is it you do?
ChewingStick:
Well, In as much as i wish this is all a dream and every thing should become normal today, looking forward in the next 6 months, i should be earning trice my old man's salary.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by Zigarmy: 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
Amazing. God keep and protect you. Do you mind sharing what your online business model is?

byrron:
Our circumstances varies and our survival strategies will vary as well and the society one domiciles is also a factor.

This period has been very tough and rough for a lot of people especially low income families with their dependents and I personally can't wrap my head around on how some people have been coping all these while.

As for me, I'm in a different society where the state i am have been on lockdown for 2 months but I still go to work since my job fall's under the essential service category and besides, I have a thriving online business i do that is automated which wasn't impacted but did saw a boost as a result of the pandemic and I was also a recipient of the $1200 stimulus package from the government as well and I'm very grateful for everything.

I know it's really been hard for a lot of people and i sincerely wish this comes to an end sooner than later.

Time's like this is also a moment to consciously start thinking and researching on what one can start doing online to generate income which you can combine with your offline income activities as well, give it a careful thought.

Don't give up on yourselves, this uneventful time's will also come to pass.
Re: Where Will You Or Your Business Be If Covid 19 Lasts For 6 Months? by AdaoraNK(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
Zigarmy:
I agree with you, this has been ongoing in 1st tier countries with Nigeria slowly catching up. But what skills are required to successfully work from home? Or even start a business and earn money enough to feed oneself and their families?

Guess you got my quote that I'm not perfect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] / How To Build Quarry Crusher Business In Nigeria / Relaible Air And Sea Shipping Company From Bangladesh, India To Nigeria, Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.