Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why You Should Never Go Broke And Start Making Money On Upwork. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Never Go Broke And Start Making Money On Upwork. (212 Views)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Go Broke And Start Making Money On Upwork. by AdesinaR: 10:24pm On May 08, 2020
Upwork is a legit online market ( freelancing site).

Few reasons you should start making money on Upwork:

1. It's a pleasurable platform to work from home.

Upwork allows you to turn your comfort zone to your income zone. It's a basic design to help you make lots of money for the comfort of your home or anywhere else.

An example is me, I don't need to work for anyone. My earnings will cripple what some government workers make.

Plus, it gives me time to serve God and has quality time with my family and friends. I can go for any service I want at any time I want to know that I can come back to work early in the morning.

2. You relate with Americans or foreigners who value your skill.

When I deal with foreign clients, I charge between 5 to $10 for 500 words (that's like 3600 for 500 words) but in Naija, some clients can price you for N500 for 1000 words. It's well with us.

The best part of it is, you are at liberty to fix your hourly rate in dollars and this has a higher return when you convert it to naira.

3. The influx of job on Upwork.

Daily, there is an influx of jobs uploaded on Upwork.

Lots and lots of jobs are available for the freelancer to bid for.

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs.

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF UPWORK IS: Opening an account can be very tasking. In fact, 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

My team and I have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great Upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly.

We can do that for you too for just N3,000. Others charge between N5,000 to N10,000

We will also send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you jobs.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up.

If you are ready to change your financial situation, make the investment today and get your account running.

https:///2348143247854?text=Hello%20aminterested

Whatsapp: +2348143247854

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Steps To Becoming Successful / Excel, Sage, Tally ERP, Quickbooks, And Financial Modeling Video Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.