Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106179 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Aj4ril(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2020
All this money ritualist have started again.

Okija shrine is also and economy

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ritchiee: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Polchiz:

We have beggars in America. Your statement is illogical.

We have beggars in Yorubaland too just like America.

Americas do not come in their numbers to beg for alms in Nigeria.

Yoruba do not go to beg in Igboland because Igbos are generally poor.

Igbos come in large numbers to beg for alms in Yorubaland.

Igbos accordingly are generally poor people and the poorest in the south.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

Why should I claim a figure I can't prove or provide an answer to like you?

The Joke fall on you my brother. grin

Go and read , blind man

If after reading u have a question , ask Forbes directly, stop disturbing us here

https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:

Go and read , blind man

https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/

Don't be funny. What's the difference between the link and this one, the Op? grin

I don't why you fellas can't just figure how funny this sound ; using a paid ad news to assume the numbers of billionaires somewhere in Anambra out of the thin air. grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by seanwilliam(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Polchiz:

You can't be too sure. That is what you were made to believe.
baba this one no be wetin dem make me believe... if you want to rate person wealth, rate worth value of there investment alone... I for like you to mention any living soul that is richer or on par with those on forbe list. Even if your money no clean self, nothing u one do wey ur money go reach Walmart worth value not to talk of apple , Amazon, Microsoft etc.. there is nothing like u no one show off.. if you get the real money , u go show.. although show off is relative sha( I hope u know what i meant) I'm very sure nobody in nnewi worths 1billion$... nobody!

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Coldie(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
fergie001:

Make I put am for one of my diaries
No be war... We buy land that's not been used by you people that's in a bush na bad thing?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2020
Killing themselves over Made people.

The town is on another angle, so make una continue to talk as they move from strength to strength.

5 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:20pm On May 09, 2020
grin

Here, how the the most brilliant race hoax was bursted ;

https://www.nairaland.com/3745332/no-us-study-ever-said
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by majamajic(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

Don't be funny. What's the difference between the link and this one, the Op? grin

I don't why you fellas can't just figure how funny this sound ; using a paid ad news to assume the numbers of billionaires somewhere in Anambra out of the thin air. grin

Till now u never come up with a town, I don leave u go another thread, lock the doors when u have satisfied yourself enough
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:

Till now u never come up with a town, I don leave u go another thread, lock the doors when u have satisfied yourself enough

....that is because such stats doesn't exist just like this one. You get now? grin cheesy
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by seanwilliam(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol

https://allthatsinteresting.com/pablo-escobar-net-worth

While you read this remember that Escobar himself was a prop and a “boy” for some other men in his cartel. I don’t think you understand the magnitude of money that moves around in the underworld.
I said no living soul get money rich dem Jeff and gate.. also if pablo was alive, he can never be richer than those two... Amazon and Microsoft worth over 2trillion$ .. pablo net worth na rough estimate( na guess dem dey guess am)... all the drug cartel combined no fit reach 1trillion $ self...

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

You are sounding funny now. What has town got to do with the bone of contention here, the OP.?
I believe there are billionaires in Anambra just like everywhere else but what I found so funny is how Anambra has the highest numbers of billionaires without a verifiable numbers to establish that.

Dude, the OP is just a paid ad, simple!
if you doubt Forbes then use your Google and search since you are too broke to visit the Japan of Africa

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Coldie(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I didn't argue, I said come and take the land grin grin grin
The kind of brain I get, the kind of things I have thought in this life to make me not support Nigeria's break up despite the odds and me being Igbo... Na so I don take reason wetin I do go to people like una when d time comes
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OriOko88(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
Nnewi that's very hostile to non indigenes. I served there, its one of the most polluted towns. You see smokes emmiting from thousands of those small bikes polluting the atmosphere. A non indegene could hardly survive there. Too much homogeneous town. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by yeancahz(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
nobody alive is richer than Jeff Bezos or bill gate.. no matter where u from, even if you be drug lord, no living soul , get money rich Jeff and gate.. be like u no no the worth value of Amazon and Microsoft sha.. those two companies are richer than the continent of Africa combined.. baba, drug lord, politician, assassin, football , all of them combined no get money rich those two guys up there bro.. no dey follow prop
you goof need to read about tata group
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by farem: 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
it is a well-known fact that Nnewi is the city with the largest concentration of millionaires in West Africa. TVC ran a documentary about how they were able to achieve the feat.

Enjoy

Watch TVC 2018 Documentary Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCrUVZI_gTI&pbjreload=10

This is a trash!
I can never believe this Lagos-Ibadan press.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ritchiee: 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Sunriserealtors:

You are not even ashamed of yourself to compare yourself with Igbos.
Where were you when Igbos were fighting war. You were doing business and borrowing money from the Igbos money your brother Awolowo seized. After the War Igbos have all their wealth seized and was given only 20 pounds and today you are comparing yourself with Igbos who have come all the way from Igbo Land to dominate your major commodity markets.
Bow your face in shame

lol

This is what you always say when you are beaten to pulp and your falsehood is exposed.

Rwanda went to war and recovered within 25 years .

This is the 50th year.There was no growth in Nigeria because of the war.It affected everybody.Moreover,Igboland was very much undeveloped and there were not much to blow up except your huts.

5 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Balogunodua(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
don't mind that goat
grin grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Shashar: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
YungJo207:

I want to believe this is true cause if you go banana island,VGC,Ikoyi and Eko Atlantic my brother fear go catch you of how people get money for Lagos....you go see one boy go dey control money for him papa ( money laundering most time ) cause those boys dey ball home and away easy for them to be used.
Hope you know that most of the milloniars in does places you mentioned are from Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Coldie(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

lol

This is what you always say when you are beaten to pulp and your falsehood is exposed.

Rwanda went to war and recovered within 25 years .

This is the 50th year.There was no growth in Nigeria because of the war.It affected everybody.Moreover,Igboland was very much undeveloped and there were not much to blow up except your huts.
To a very large extent this is true. But not just Igbo land majority of Nigeria was very much underdeveloped

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
if you doubt Forbes then use your Google and search since you are too broke to visit the Japan of Africa

And here go again another claim or common chorus grin
Do you know what it takes to be called ' Japan of...?
I don't have time for these jokes abeg. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ritchiee: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba this one no be wetin dem make me believe... if you want to rate person wealth, rate worth value of there investment alone... I for like you to mention any living soul that is richer or on par with those on forbe list. Even if your money no clean self, nothing u one do wey ur money go reach Walmart worth value not to talk of apple , Amazon, Microsoft etc.. there is nothing like u no one show off.. if you get the real money , u go show.. although show off is relative sha( I hope u know what i meant) I'm very sure nobody in nnewi worths 1billion$... nobody!

None is even worth up to $ 300 million. grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OriOko88(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
pheelhip:

Nnewi and Blood money
a frnd from Nnewi told me that Nnewi people and blood money no be from here. Few of them made it Legitly without going into blood money. they will disguise because they dont want to help their people. such life.

I went to another place called Igbariam, you will see a young boy of 22 building a mansion in the village and riding bike upan_down. during Christmas you will see money on the floor at all corners, you dere not pick it.

we celebrate working smartly and not blood money making measures
#fact

You seems right. I watch a video recently where a rich ibo man was throwing money up in a wedding ceremony. Peaple re just hailing and shouting but not picking up the money. I even tot the money was fake cos ppl re nt picking
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Polchiz(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
Nobody in Nwewi worths $1 billion and you are very sure?
What makes you so sure?

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by YungJo207(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
Shashar:
Hope you know that most of the milloniars in does places you mentioned are from Nnewi

VGC ( Victoria garden City ) ikoyi, banana island and Eko Atlantic?? In Lagos ooo not ooo I don't want to argue I have been there well and happen to do some finding which am not letting out....but I will advise you talk to people you know around there that are property owners and see for yourself.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by vankaid: 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your second articles, if we are to go by thet, assuming that's what was used as the yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that,..,
I dont know which is worse. Is it your grammar or your logic?

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Balogunodua(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
So your people believe forbes but doubts NBS and Worldbank statistic that place southwest above southeast, smh i laugh in congo grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
I said no living soul get money rich dem Jeff and gate.. also if pablo was alive, he can never be richer than those two... Amazon and Microsoft worth over 2trillion$ .. pablo net worth na rough estimate( na guess dem dey guess am)... all the drug cartel combined no fit reach 1trillion $ self...
hahahaha. Of course they were estimating (not guessing) his wealth because like I say it’s illegal untraceable money. They converted his wealth in the 80’s into today’s dollars and said he was at least 20 billion richer than Bezos and Bill gates so it doesn’t matter if he’s dead now. He was richer than they are today in his prime.

You hear someone’s operations was bringing in over $70 million a day and he lost over 2 billion every year just from rats eating his money in the warehouse and you’re still talking Bill gates and Bezos. Do they make that amount in personal income a day. Microsoft is valued at 1 trillion does not mean all that money belongs to gates. It’s the value of their stocks and assets which mainly belong to shareholders and stake holders. Don’t forget their operating costs and the fact that they pay taxes like mad on their profits.

Baba believe it or not the cocaine industry is worth hundreds of billions a year. That money is not taxed and mostly goes directly into the pocket of the cartel bosses apart from a few billions they spend on operations, bribes and paying their staff.

Think of all this well and tell me again you don’t believe there are many multi billionaire drug cartel bosses who don’t appear on Forbes list.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
YungJo207:

Chief deji adeleke if not for David who for know who him be?? Someone that brought a private jet of $64million ....na beans.

Mostly that ikoyi and VGC you go see some old men that don't even know what to do with money again and check 94% of them are yoruba...I just tire for Lagos the main Lagos ooo.

The subject of discussion is centered on indigenous millionaire industrialists in a town which is outstanding and the honour given to Nnewi as a town in Anambra state..
The thread is not about the billionaires we have in lagos. Ikoyi, lekki extensions are just residencial areas characterised by estates which are capital residence of all corrupt politicians,genuine hustlers/level-up civil servants and businessmen cut from every state of the nation.

As an ex uber driver who has every nock and cranny part of lagos on his finger tip and who has access and has been to every high and low estates in lagos state as a whole, i can categorically tell you that yerobas are least on tribes with properties in lekki and lagos island...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
vankaid:
I dont know which is worse. Is it your grammar or your logic?

Make use of Grammarly if you are finding it to understand my message.
grin grin grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by fergie001: 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Coldie:

No be war... We buy land that's not been used by you people that's in a bush na bad thing?
That's why I said it should be in my diary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.