Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. (2351 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 08, 2020
Please someone should help me out. Almost as if i am losing my mind. I've lost friends , girlfriends , business opportunities and much more due to this fog thing. I can't think straight , can't focus , making poor decisions, getting progressively dumber. Like my head is full of cotton. I overthink , but can come to no definite conclusion. I don't even enjoy music anymore. Basically i'm losing all sense of self.I can't play like i used to , talk to people like i used to. Like i'm a different person entirely Can't even recognize my own self. Depression is not too far behind. I do things like i'm on autopilot or i'm remote controlled. I'm not usually aware of what i'm doing and i can't even live in the present. My metal faculties are seriously out of whack.

And i used to be an highly intelligent person. So i'm just scared and frustrated with myself as i'm just getting worse and worse every waking day. Here's a list of what i'm going through

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

Please is there someone else out of there that has gone through something like this and have conquered it or is there someone that can recommend a psychologist or therapist for me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by biacan(f): 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
Go to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Franzinni: 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
I would need you to email the brain to my inbox let me help you check it... The last time I fixed a brain with too much fog in it was in kelechi's in computer village but right now I am not with my tools but I can still use sniper to rinse your brain first and see if the fog will clear ... I use to charge but as per first time customer I will do this one free ... Just pay 3k to buy form then you can start opening your head .

But on a serious note tho ... From the way you composed your write up ... It is clear to me that you can focus well .. And also it is clear to me that you are going through a stage that you don't understand and hence the confusion .. You are depressed that is it and you are not unique..

I once was in your shoe feeling like life is just drab ... Stopped finding intrest in entertainment and started losing focus ... Hey let me put you on a journey .. And after that journey you will be fine or at least find yourself..

Please take the time out to go to YouTube and search for Alan watts ... Listen to his every word ... Watch as many videos of his teachings ... Listen to the chillstep versions too ... That man died in the 70s but every word rings true till today ... Find yourself ... No psychologist can help you do that .

3 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by jayinfo2(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
We need advice
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by crown08(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2020
Fp material @lalasticlala
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Votewisely2019: 11:21pm On May 08, 2020
When did you start experiencing this, was it recently or it has been going on. This information is very important, it will help understand the situation and rough diagnosis
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by haywire07(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2020
Truth is, many people on here experience same but they never paid attention to it

1 Like

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by decatalyst(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2020
But you get brain to write this epistle?

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by baralatie(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2020
Please go for a covid 19 test.immediately
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:54pm On May 08, 2020
Nairalanders were never liked this when I joined this forum years ago, Infact I’d bost of finding straight solutions to some problems if not important tips and great advice, not what we have up here.

Anyways op, I understand you just need someone who has been through this stage before and somehow overcame this whole situation.
I’m sure in no time, this phase of yours shall pass
soon but don’t over stress yourself about it as the line between sanity and insanity is a very thin line, so be careful.

May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Amarisco(f): 11:57pm On May 08, 2020
OJLion:
Please someone should help me out. Almost as if i am losing my mind. I've lost friends , girlfriends , business opportunities and much more due to this fog thing. I can't think straight , can't focus , making poor decisions, getting progressively dumber. Like my head is full of cotton. I overthink , but can come to no definite conclusion. I don't even enjoy music anymore. Basically i'm losing all sense of self.I can't play like i used to , talk to people like i used to. Like i'm a different person entirely Can't even recognize my own self. Depression is not too far behind. I do things like i'm on autopilot or i'm remote controlled. I'm not usually aware of what i'm doing and i can't even live in the present. My metal faculties are seriously out of whack.

And i used to be an highly intelligent person. So i'm just scared and frustrated with myself as i'm just getting worse and worse every waking day. Here's a list of what i'm going through

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

Please is there someone else out of there that has gone through something like this and have conquered it or is there someone that can recommend a psychologist or therapist for me. Thanks in advance.

Hi

You mentioned depression, did you experience any particular sudden / extreme trauma?

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

[b]And i used to be an highly intelligent person. So i'm just scared and frustrated with myself as i'm just getting worse and worse every waking day. [/b]Here's a list of what i'm going through

I happen to still be in recovery myself. And I wish I could tell you that seeing your psychiatrist or getting more counseling will help you but I did nothing for me. I want to tell you good news but I am not sure the news I have will encourage of depress you in the end.

Just know that you are not alone.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On May 09, 2020
A neuroscientist who lost her mind says it can happen to anyone
October 19, 2018
Ephrat Livni
By Ephrat Livni
Senior reporter, law & politics, DC.

You can be an expert on brains and spend 30 years studying mental disorders, and it still will not prepare you for your own madness. Expertise won’t explain why you no longer recognize your house or car, or why you’ve gone for a morning jog with a plastic bag full of purple henna on your head and have no idea where you are, even though this is your own neighborhood, your own streets, and these are the trees and flowers you pass every day.

If anyone should have been able to recognize the changes in her own behavior and connect them to transformations in her brain, it was Barbara Lipska. As a neuroscientist and director of the Human Brain Collection Core at the National Institute of Mental Health in Bethesda, Maryland, Lipska has poked, prodded, examined, sliced, diced, and analyzed countless brains, trying to find the distinctions between sickness and health.
READ ON...
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by 24krests: 12:22am On May 09, 2020
Go down on your knees and talk to Jesus about it.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Investnow2017: 1:09am On May 09, 2020
Please go to www.jw.org and read to find RELIABLE understanding of yourself and condition.

It has helped many. I think you are suffering a case of mental depression. It is a hard nut to crack, but it is treatable. You need patience, patience and patience!

Please write as often as you can. You need at this stage to open up let out those disturbing thoughts.

You will be fine. You will get back yourself, but you need to try just as you need to be patient.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 1:09am On May 09, 2020
Thank you. Please which sort of treatment are you undergoing ? and what can i try to get better ?
Kobojunkie:

I happen to still be in recovery myself. And I wish I could tell you that seeing your psychiatrist or getting more counseling will help you but I did nothing for me. I want to tell you good news but I am not sure the news I have will encourage of depress you in the end.

Just know that you are not alone.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 1:15am On May 09, 2020
Not particularly
Amarisco:

Hi

You mentioned depression, did you experience any particular sudden / extreme trauma?
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by doctorgold(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2020
How old are you, if you are graduate you might feel you are not where you are supposed to be, you start questioning your abilities, cant keep up with friends anymore as you dont want to be seen as a failure. It feels like you cant think straight or help yourself out of the situation, just hold on you are not alone. Please dont put too much pressure on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 1:47am On May 09, 2020
Thank you very much. I am not a graduate
doctorgold:
How old are you, if you are graduate you might feel you are not where you are supposed to be, you start questioning your abilities, cant keep up with friends anymore as you dont want to be seen as a failure. It feels like you cant think straight or help yourself out of the situation, just hold on you are not alone. Please dont put too much pressure on yourself.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 1:50am On May 09, 2020
Late last year. But it has been getting worse since February this year
Votewisely2019:
When did you start experiencing this, was it recently or it has been going on. This information is very important, it will help understand the situation and rough diagnosis
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by johnkey: 1:58am On May 09, 2020
You need to start taking marijuana. It helps, don't listen to the I too sabi people.

1 Like

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 2:13am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

Cool. That's about 10% of my problems.
Abeg, holla when you see solution.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by NJPot(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

Have you taking hard substances like hard drugs or alcohol before?

Go for blood and urine tests. Especially for diabetes and kidney function tests before any other thing.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 2:58am On May 09, 2020
Your issue strikes me more as psychological the moment you thought your head is full of cotton. Let me assure you that you need help and should seek from a counselor.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by AngryIgboMan: 6:12am On May 09, 2020
Ojlion, I hope you dont masturbate a lot? That thing can cause brain drain and fog oo.

4 Likes

Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by oxypressPlus: 8:56am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

hbot for brain fog: Can a blind man lead another blind?
All your complaints are caused by just one thing: blood flow and oxygen deficit in the brain.
HBOT can increase blood flow, oxygen concentration and metabolism in the brain.
From depression, memory loss, loss of concentration, confusion, 'lifelessness' or whatever the name; hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) can restore the situation.
HBOT is the shortcut to achieve what you need in the safest manner: Rediscover yourself man; 'the final bustop'
HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by TheSourcerer: 9:02am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

memory problems
lack of mental clarity
poor concentration
inability to focus.

I'll suggest CBD from marijuana ,please update me on your progress
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by byinks(f): 10:14am On May 09, 2020
Go and get your liver function tests done.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll suggest CBD from marijuana ,please update me on your progress
CBD oil ? I don’t understand you sir
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by TheSourcerer: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:

CBD oil ? I don’t understand you sir
cannabinoids oil ,from marijuana strain (Weed). Do read about CBD treatment/cure.
Re: Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. by Amarisco(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2020
OJLion:
Not particularly

The symptoms you described sound like ADD. It’s an attention impairment. It is often more prevalent in childhood. This is not a ‘sickness’ and it can be trained. Drugs (recreational or medicinal) will not have any lasting impact, so please don’t even go there.

RESOLUTION: Try starting with creating lists of the things you want to do in a day. Let the list be in BITESIZE steps. E.g. 1. Make bed
2. Brush teeth
3. Shower
Etc etc.
Let the list also be regimented, so not swaying too much from day to day.
You are giving yourself additional support to connect your day together, pay attention to one matter at a time and keep your brain from becoming hyper sensationalised and unable to decrease brain activity in other areas to complete a task - how we ‘focus’. (this may be causing the fog).

Each time you complete a task, strike it off that list with a satisfying physical action, e.g. scribbling it out, throwing the sticky note in the bin. at the end of the day, you can measure your productivity. your brain will begin to associate completion of tasks with satisfaction.

However, you must commit to the regime daily. Which may need additional motivation.

As for the personality changes,[i][/i] what it appears like to me is that the more aware you become of the ADD issue, the more it impacts your morale and sense of self. Begin a journal of self-discovery to rediscover what makes you YOU and what you LOVE. Just 1 question a day: e.g.

1) Where would you love to go, why?
2) What are the things you are good at?
3) What makes you smile?

As you re-discover yourself, in your daily routine create and commit to time for at least one thing that will make you feel alive.

Please remember, one step at a time

Love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Health Benefits Of African (bitter-yam) ONA / Which Sleep Position Is Healthiest? / Strange But True: Checkout Terrifying Photo 15yr-old ‘giraffe Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.