Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tears And Writing--how To.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears And Writing--how To.. (437 Views)

Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. / Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. / Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears And Writing--how To.. by damianchiemezie(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2020
What so many people confront me with

----

Since I published 'Beneath the Gloss'_ I have been confronted severally by my readers with this question:

"Where can I get 'Illumination' the continuation of 'Beneath the Gloss'?

I have always begged them to exercise patience while I take enough time to give them what they need. I don't rush writing.

However, I wanted to release *Illumination* last month but there was an interruption galore.

My laptop was stolen and I lost some of the files I didn't backup, including 'What Makes Your Writing A Masterpiece'

Thank God, I didn't lose 'Illumination'. It rests peacefully in my Google Drive.�

But what of a book I have been writing since last year? I lost more than half of the files. I almost shed tears...no, I have to be Frank. I shed tears when people that preorderd the book asked me their copy. It wasn't funny. �

Because of this loss, I took an oath to write a better copy. One that will shock the world.

Gbam, I began my research about writing, devoting half of 24 hours everyday to my dream. Needless to say, I abandoned finishing up 'Illumination' [ for the moment ]

I have traced the origin of good writing from Homer, Aristotle, Shakespeare_ to today. Reading a great number of books about writing. Excluding your usual Style Guide *Elements of Style* by William Strunk and E.B White

In a bid to carry everyone along, I talked about nonfiction and fiction. So if you hope to write someday--- whether fiction or nonfiction--- this book will aid you.

Some of you blog, create email newsletter, create content. Some of you are contemplating of writing their first book. Good. But, don't continue that project unless you read this book.

I don't need to persuade you. People attest to my expertise.

I got this from one of my readers/ subscribers, who secretly wishes to read 'Illumination'

I finished your book in two days. A nice companion during this lockdown.
Great book with life directions, told with an African unique style of storytelling.
I am glad I got a copy. More ink to your pen, more inspirations to your style. I am sharing it with my children, as we are all at home anyway.

Once again, the book is great.

Pegba Fajinmi
---
Second Review

Unedited

I just finished reading that marvelous piece. Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind.

, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge. I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance
---

I have a pile of reviews but I hardly show you. I have my reasons, anyway.

So, my friend, get this book at a discount now. Once it is released, [ perhaps middle of this month] the price goes back to 5k.

P.S

Even if you don't aim to write someday, you will find this book life-changing as I took time to address so many issues of humanity---using them as specimens to teach _the craft of writing_

Preorder here --- https:///2348153680779

Or Reply this message.

You have no time.
_

Re: Tears And Writing--how To.. by damianchiemezie(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2020
kiss
Re: Tears And Writing--how To.. by damianchiemezie(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2020
damianchiemezie:
What so many people confront me with

--&

Since I published 'Beneath the Gloss'_ I have been confronted severally by my readers with this question:

"Where can I get 'Illumination' the continuation of 'Beneath the Gloss'?

I have always begged them to exercise patience while I take enough time to give them what they need. I don't rush writing.

However, I wanted to release *Illumination* last month but there was an interruption galore.

My laptop was stolen and I lost some of the files I didn't backup, including 'What Makes Your Writing A Masterpiece'

Thank God, I didn't lose 'Illumination'. It rests peacefully in my Google Drive.�

But what of a book I have been writing since last year? I lost more than half of the files. I almost shed tears...no, I have to be Frank. I shed tears when people that preorderd the book asked me their copy. It wasn't funny. �

Because of this loss, I took an oath to write a better copy. One that will shock the world.

Gbam, I began my research about writing, devoting half of 24 hours everyday to my dream. Needless to say, I abandoned finishing up 'Illumination' [ for the moment ]

I have traced the origin of good writing from Homer, Aristotle, Shakespeare_ to today. Reading a great number of books about writing. Excluding your usual Style Guide *Elements of Style* by William Strunk and E.B White

In a bid to carry everyone along, I talked about nonfiction and fiction. So if you hope to write someday--- whether fiction or nonfiction--- this book will aid you.

Some of you blog, create email newsletter, create content. Some of you are contemplating of writing their first book. Good. But, don't continue that project unless you read this book.

I don't need to persuade you. People attest to my expertise.

I got this from one of my readers/ subscribers, who secretly wishes to read 'Illumination'

I finished your book in two days. A nice companion during this lockdown.
Great book with life directions, told with an African unique style of storytelling.
I am glad I got a copy. More ink to your pen, more inspirations to your style. I am sharing it with my children, as we are all at home anyway.

Once again, the book is great.

Pegba Fajinmi
---
Second Review

Unedited

I just finished reading that marvelous piece. Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind.

, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge. I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance
---

I have a pile of reviews but I hardly show you. I have my reasons, anyway.

So, my friend, get this book at a discount now. Once it is released, [ perhaps middle of this month] the price goes back to 5k.

P.S

Even if you don't aim to write someday, you will find this book life-changing as I took time to address so many issues of humanity---using them as specimens to teach _the craft of writing_

Preorder here --- https:///2348153680779

Or Reply this message.

You have no time.
_

(1) (Reply)

. / Pepe Panious-the Black Child By Supersurupe / Urgent! Who Else Gets Emails Like This From NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.