Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive (1865 Views)

TECNO Aims To Be A Stylish Technology Icon With It's Launch Of CAMON 19 Series / TECNO CAMON 15 Premier Unboxing And Review: Right Moves, Right Places! / Pictures Of Camon 11 #24mpaiclearselfie Tour From Dubai To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Kelechioka(m): 1:24am On May 09, 2020
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by skywalker240(m): 4:03am On May 09, 2020
Paid agent, kwantiniu

6 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Mohbola(f): 12:44am On May 18, 2020
Very
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by skywalker240(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2020
Mohbola:
Very
Na so

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by seunfly: 6:56am On May 18, 2020
Lol
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Redpanter(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2020
Best price:
Tecno camon 15 4gb 64gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by selfdefence: 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
Op are you trying to saw no issues with the specs, make and price?
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Checked all the right boxes.
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Bestchild: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Buying the camon15 wasn't a bad choice I made after all
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 3:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Bestchild:
Buying the camon15 wasn't a bad choice I made after all
How are you enjoying it?
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Bestchild: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

How are you enjoying it?
very fast. And the battery is something else. Is don't charge my phone everyday again
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bestchild:
very fast. And the battery is something else. Is don't charge my phone everyday again

How's the gaming experience (PUBG smooth + extreme by default, and can you install Fortnite as well?) and please post some picture samples on the Gallery thread. If you have time try to record a 4k video and edit it using Kinemaster.

I want to check something?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Denovan: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

How's the gaming experience (PUBG smooth + extreme by default, and can you install Fortnite as well?) and please post some picture samples on the Gallery thread. If you have time try to record a 4k video and edit it using Kinemaster.

grin grin you wan make im phone burn
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by sunshineV(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
this is the moment they'll tell u to get PS 4 if u need to game cus all he need is whatsapp and call also get DSLR camera if u need to record 4k videos lol

7 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bestchild:
That is good.
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Crownedjon: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

That is good.
and after you go say you no be marketer
Guy you lie too much
If you are married,you would be cheating on your wife

5 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by PrettyBunny(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Boss, if you wait until 2030, you will not get a reply..

You just gave him the most difficult assignment..

The phone go cook rice, if he try am

5 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by PrettyBunny(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
Guy you lie too much

You no get joy grin grin grin grin
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
Guy you lie too much
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin it is called pepper dem. Am not a marketer because I use xiaomi along side with other brands.
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin it is called pepper dem. Am not a marketer because I use xiaomi along side with other brands.

Na so. I am also not a marketer. I use Infinix Hot 6x and other brands

3 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Na so. I am also not a marketer. I use Infinix Hot 6x and other brands
If I was a marketer as presumed by many, I should have in-depth knowledge of the brand such that when customers make inquiry, I give respond promptly without thinking twice. If you watch closely, I rarely create threads on tecno or any brand
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

If I was a marketer as presumed by many, I should have in-depth knowledge of the brand such that when customers make inquiry, I give respond promptly without thinking twice. If you watch closely, I rarely create threads on tecno or any brand

If I was a marketer as presumed by many, I should have in-depth knowledge of the brand such that when customers make inquiry, I give respond promptly without thinking twice. If you watch closely, I have never created a thread on Redmi or any brand.
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bestchild go spread the news around to your peeps. Let haters died of heartbreak on seeing this. My infinix hot 4 is still intact for now. I vehemently didn't upgrade to 7.0 for reasons best know to me. Just came from a phone shop, you need to see the rush for tecno phones. At times I wonder whether the fuss from those haters is even having any significant impact. Laugh so hard because those customers said they can't buy another brand that is strange to them
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Henreez(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
Bestchild go spread the news around to your peeps. Let haters died of heartbreak on seeing this. My infinix hot 4 is still intact for now. I vehemently didn't upgrade to 7.0 for reasons best know to me. Just came from a phone shop, you need to see the rush for tecno phones. At times I wonder whether the fuss from those haters is even having any significant impact. Laugh so hard because those customers said they can't buy another brand that is strange to them

Na every day you dey return from phone shops mr edoairways. You no get work? Or na tecno phone repairer you be. Talk true. No shame.

30% of your brain is full of lies, the remaining 70% na dust.

9 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Henreez:

Na every day you dey return from phone shops mr edoairways. You no get work? Or na tecno phone repairer you be. Talk true. No shame.

30% of your brain is full of lies, the remaining 70% na dust.
Coming fromTecno dealer's shop at Akure. They are making progress inspite of the hate. Visiting Abuja branch soon
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

Coming fromTecno dealer's shop at Akure. They are making progress inspite of the hate. Visiting Abuja branch soon

You're not a marketer but Na only you dey visit all the Tecno branches. Take style dey lie bros.

2 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Crownedjon: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2020
PrettyBunny:

You no get joy grin grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by Crownedjon: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

lol someone that doesn't know how to use Google is talking about in-depth knowledge
Let me just mind my buisness

2 Likes

Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

You're not a marketer but Na only you dey visit all the Tecno branches. Take style dey lie bros.
Am into research of brands. We study consumer's buying behaviour
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
lol someone that doesn't know how to use Google is talking about in-depth knowledge
Let me just mind my buisness
Mind your business.
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by edoairways: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Carrying out researches on phone brands and consumer behaviour.Thank God the reality is different from what I see online
Re: All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive by sunshineV(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

That is good.

do u understand what he said cus I don't but then again na marketers go understand marketers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Sms Without The Sim Card / Help! My 10 Password Attempts On My Blackberry! / My Phone Conversation With A Bvn Scammer This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.