Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (38220 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2020
ThierryJay:

How you take know say na normal die the person die? Oya what was the official cause of death since it happened at FMC??
This my person wey we bury na accident we dey hope say e go survive but he die, among them some na natural dead, one old man dey among them too wey die. As I stated earlier, people dey die well well for FMC no be today oo. FMC for Lokoja even worse some Doctors go dey chat why operating a patient. Some dead na act of negligence.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2020
ashantitope:

You can't just jump into conclusion because the governor knows what we don't know and for Fed government not to sanction him you should have known there is something behind it and when did you heard about unsuspected death over there?
Don't tell me that.
If I m blind in politics I m not daft in reasoning.
It's obvious interstate travellers especially Almajiris ll v carried coronavirus into Kogi State.
What the gov would v done to vindicate himself against NCDC is to allow testing.
Is NCDC asking more than testing?
They asked the gov what steps has he taken to combat Covid-19 in Kogi State, he said they v developed an app. Shey that app dey test ni o or cure the virus?
Why support daftness & backwardness Mr or Miss/Mrs Ashantitope?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Reference(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
grin The catch 22 scenario created in Kogi now is such that, if the NCDC officials refuse to be quarantined and go about their work and cases are discovered, won't the citizens cry sabotage....

I see GYB washing his hands very soon...not for any sanitary protocol but in resignation like Pontius Pilate.

Everyone in charge of this pandemania is trying deaperately hard these days to find a seat in the game of musical chairs having surrendered to the fact that real solutions are like the mirage you see in a hard, hot desert.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by DonMekino(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2020
does it mean that a Governor has right abi authority not to allow tests for a deadly pandemic disease in his state?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by donmik: 10:35am On May 09, 2020
rotadeco27:
Stubborn people.
Hear u clueless person!

Remain deceived forever.

Maybe that u stil have small change whether stolen or earned from inflated market of hoarded goods.

U wil live to tell wit time that u urself don't know d country u are.

We dont need ur type here pls

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by babamadiba(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
To be honest I don't really understand what's going on between those two

But what I can say is that no state should discourage testing in any way

smiley
are you aware he asked to take the health workers sample for test and quarantined for 14days before they are allowed to work because they came from a city with high risk but they refused? Why are they refusing to be tested?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by monex(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2020
aimsbaba:
You guys should see it beyond your circle of imagination. How true is this epidemic outbreak in Nigeria. We never can tell if the guy knows the truth behind the disease. I haven't seen any real case before. All i see is livescore. And how comes COVID-19 patients could get the strength to protest over inadequate facilities at their isolation centre. Let's think about the whole thing. On a norms, people die everyday. So I'm not really surprise if I see the livescore on death.
Let's stay tune and see how this epidemic will end. God bless us and keep us safe from all dangers and calamities.[color=#990000][/color]
@bolded
You know most people with covid do not show severe symptoms even though they could infect others
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by monex(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2020
ekevwe:
Kogi state governor complained that federal government is putting pressure on them to accept that there is covid 419 in the state.

There is no Covid 19 in most states in Nigeria.

The covid 19 in US, Italy, Spain, UK is different from the one in Nigeria.

Its insane to announced lockdown when cases is less than 100. Then relax lockdown when cases are over 2000.

If you know you know.
I really laught at you guys.

The reality is that most of us here will contract covid if there is no vaccine in the next few years. The good news is that there will likely be a vaccine
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Chijeep(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2020
Jaapu:

You are mad and confused with rage.
your problem is always looking for who to insult.
and your worst case is that you yourself ain't benefitting from it just as You're not benefiting from Buhari's govt

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by boookworm: 11:25am On May 09, 2020
Rebuke:
I really don't know why NDC and some of yhu here getting too emotional over Kogi State.

In this era of social media and all, yhu all think Kogi can hide anything covid19 case?

It's being a month plus now, the people haven't experienced anything strange so why are they so bent on carrying out tests in Kogi?

For yhur information, I just spoke with someone living in Kogi state (lokoja to be precise) this morning, and she said no cases and that the strange death rumour has nothing to do with covid 19.

If you're in Kogi and claim there are cases why not prove it with evidence?

Unfortunately, most Nigerians are emotional morons who just go with the crowd....

Note, I am not disputing the reality or existence of covid19 in Nigeria but I can tell yhu the health officials seem to be crying more than necessary and blowing this thing out of proportion.

Common people, use yhur head. We hear billions released to fight this covid thing, yet we have also heard alot of allegations and protests of not enough aparatus and what have yhu. The question is, where is all the billion going?

I am not surprised, our health workers haven't been given enough attention by the government and we all know how they many times wanted or threatened to go on strike.

So, if this is an opportunity to shine and make some cash, yhu think they won't grab it?

Everyday now, na dem dey shine. Dem dey appear for news Daily and getting enough attention, e no go sweet dem? Common, na to propagate the gospel of covid na, send fear to everyone, na who won die?
And it is working so far.

Guys, naija is a scam. So many hidden agenda.

I am sorry for d sacrificial lambs who will go down, the ones that have been and will be used to proof a point just to sound genuine.
My prayers, may we and our loved ones never fall victim. Amen and amen!

For the record, I give kudos to all the health workers who are guinely doing their work and not for personal gains or recognition but to save life.

Let the drama continue, but let's not forget the judge of all judges awaits us all.

Now, before yhu quote me, put on yhur thinking cap.

My brother thank you very much for this piece. Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth. Too easy to decieve. The most annoying ones are the ones claiming that cases in Nigeria are up to 100,000 if not for poor testing capacity but ask them how many people how many people have dropped dead in their areas.

The governor says there's no case in his state. We should let him be. He refuses to be deceived.. But the gullible ones are the ones hurling insults on him

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by NairaMaster1(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2020
ideology:

Bros from March till date is how many days?

If there are any cases by now it will manifest....

What if the test kits is what is spreading the virus?

Have you asked yourself that

Don't worry

Time shall tell.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2020
Victornezzar:
Kudos to the mods....Excluding that 44 guy angry angry

They hardly sleep

Dominique I sight you wink wink
Do you mean Mynd?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Victornezzar: 11:53am On May 09, 2020
Abouwaza:

Do you mean Mynd?
cool cool
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Don't worry

Time shall tell.

Except the people who visited the state have dropped the virus or the state finally gives in and start using the test kits. Nothing will happen in Kogi

Don't allow fear grip you.

The fear is what they are using to control you.

I wish you understood what is going on better

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Bidi123: 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Governor Bello quarrantine the NCDC officials anyone who want you to record fake covid 19 case they are evil and thiefs.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Twinna: 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
Wahala dey oh.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by MYMINDER(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
aimsbaba:
You guys should see it beyond your circle of imagination. How true is this epidemic outbreak in Nigeria. We never can tell if the guy knows the truth behind the disease. I haven't seen any real case before. All i see is livescore. And how comes COVID-19 patients could get the strength to protest over inadequate facilities at their isolation centre. Let's think about the whole thing. On a norms, people die everyday. So I'm not really surprise if I see the livescore on death.
Let's stay tune and see how this epidemic will end. God bless us and keep us safe from all dangers and calamities.[color=#990000][/color]

There is a word called asymptomatic. Look it up and expand your understanding.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 09, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Some people in authority behave like goats in Nigeria.
This is more than politics. Only a goat will not facilitate testing of Covid-19 in his State.
As in how can a whole gov be like this?
There was a time they asked Mr Gov, what are the steps taken to combat Covid-19 in your State?
He said they v developed an app. Shey that app is for testing coronavirus or curing it?
Why is Nigeria so blessed with destructive people?
I wan cry....

Shantigo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
May God bless Yahaya Bello, for his true love towards his people, this NCDC have compromised, the want to import the virus to Kogi in other to dance to the tune of their foreign master. May God give you more wisdom to tackle these psychopath we call leaders. God bless Yahaya Bello.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by naptu2: 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
O yes! I was going to create a post before going to the bridge this morning.

Actually, it was meant to be a series of posts.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by NairaMaster1(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
ideology:

Except the people who visited the state have dropped the virus or the state finally gives in and start using the test kits. Nothing will happen in Kogi

Don't worry

I know you have read the Azare mysterious deaths.

Eyes will soon clear.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Arokayss:

Mumu, fish brain. Better go and be living in the bush, if you can research
You are the one with a fish brain.
You are the real mumu.
You are the demented nitwit with no iota of sense.
A senseless creature who has lost sensitivity & can't see sense when there is sense.
I made a valid comment.
I spoke with a good human brain.
But a cretin like you can't see it cos your a brain dead!
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
Reference:
grin The catch 22 scenario created in Kogi now is such that, if the NCDC officials refuse to be quarantined and go about their work and cases are discovered, won't the citizens cry sabotage....

I see GYB washing his hands very soon...not for any sanitary protocol but in resignation like Pontius Pilate.

Everyone in charge of this pandemania is trying deaperately hard these days to find a seat in the game of musical chairs having surrendered to the fact that real solutions are like the mirage you see in a hard, hot desert.
And doing so isn't the best way to fight Covid-19.

We just need every one to be humane as possible.
This is not the time to flex muscle
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by newisd75: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
chuksmad:
you have said it all. I wish you post this your comment on Twitter. Yahaya Bello will expose this NCDC dishonesty
coronavirus in nigeria is a scam. coronavirus is real in nigeria, but not as bad as NCDC want us 2 think, which is not more than 500 case
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Alaye, say what you know, you dey live for Kogi? If you dey live here I dey Lokoja I go come meet you. Show me people wey get am, Lokoja we know ourselves finish. No dey lie

Even people who live in Lagos state are still asking for people with Covid-19. U no hear wetin we dey talk? Your governor forbade covid-19 test for any patient who shows the symptoms.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2020
newisd75:

coronavirus in nigeria is a scam. coronavirus is real in nigeria, but not as bad as NCDC want us 2 think, which is not more than 500 case

500 my yansh! We have one of the poorest social distancing in the world as we're basically communal in nature. We have more than 100,000 cases, just that we don't have adequate testing capacity.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
ideology:

This is "what you don't know can't possibly kill you" mentality. There is trouble in the land. These are the supposedly educated people who are supposed to know better. See ignorance at its peak! These are Yahaya and Ayade disciples.
Kogi state is between Abuja and kwara state. Are you telling me that people are not sneaking into Kogi state everyday? Where is this confidence coming from? Your governor wouldn't let patients be tested for covid-19 even when they showed symptoms related to it!
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2020
maasoap:

Even people who live in Lagos state are still asking for people with Covid-19. U no hear wetin we dey talk? Your governor forbade covid-19 test for any patient who shows the symptoms.
.which patient show the symptoms? Nobody for here show any symptoms and nobody say make dem text am wey den no gree. All wetin u dey hear na lie. All of us dey here will even dey play Ramadan cup, nothing dey xup, nobody die mysteriously for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Whois(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2020
How are you so sure you're free without any test center
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OnimiB: 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
noble71:
Yahayah Bello is playing with fire, playing politics with Coronavirus. angry
Why must they be so concerned about kogi state? Covid 19 is a disease that report itself within short period of time. If they really have it. Time will tell so stop bothering yourself.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by isayahaya(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
I see them....~ they~~~run grin
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
.which patient show the symptoms? Nobody for here show any symptoms and nobody say make dem text am wey den no gree. All wetin u dey hear na lie. All of us dey here will even dey play Ramadan cup, nothing dey xup, nobody die mysteriously for here.

Boooooooom! That's Kogi state for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States! / Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.