Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? (1178 Views)

Can't Really Take Women Seriously Again / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by callmeRichie(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2020
I'm asking this question out of my curiosity and your opinions are needed. You can as well share your experience too to buttress your points.

So extracting from typical Nigerian babes' lines, they could be like "we just met today, a week ago, yesterday or as the case maybe and you claim you love me" lol

so I wanna ask, is there a specific duration to fall in love abi "the term love at first sight" is feeble??

NB: I'm just asking...
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Ezennwa(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2020
hmm!

It depends, it varies, Love of blind.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by MajesticKris: 8:55am On May 09, 2020
*Is*
Ezennwa:
hmm!

It depends, it varies, Love of blind.
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by ojun50(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2020
365 days if the love is real

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by biacan(f): 9:00am On May 09, 2020
For me it takes two years
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by callmeRichie(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Ezennwa post=89347593]

Hmnnnnnnn, can you go on bro?
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2020
As long as you are blind nah.

Loving is a process and everyother action only validates it... until ya eye clear, FIAM!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by callmeRichie(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=biacan post=89347799]For me it takes two years

hahahaha, lol... 2 years
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by biacan(f): 9:05am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89347876][/quote]Yes and the guy must worth it

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Mackman665(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2020
biacan:
For me it takes two years

Two whole years!!!! Why na
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Ndukings92(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2020
It depends on what u fall in love with,ladies tends to fall in love in a minute with flashy cars,well decorated apartment or expensive appearance and claim that it is d person behind this they love.as for guys,our own case tire me.just to bleep we can pretend to love anything girl in a second, ike gwuuu

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2020
U wanna hear the truth

It takes just 1 second. JUST ONE

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by iezeiyida(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2020
Love at first sight is not feeble. I know people who fell in love with each other at first sight, dated for almost 4 years and are now happily married. People fall in love, depending on how the love wants to develop..

Excluding lust and infactuation, people genuinely fall in love sometimes, following a process or duration of time - months. Sometimes, others truly fall in love, at first sight

Both, as I know, are theoretically and practically justifiable!

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Olunmercy56(f): 10:30am On May 09, 2020
It's can be love at first sight or gradually cool
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Fidelismaria: 10:56am On May 09, 2020

A millennium

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Bola146(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
It's depends, first sight or one week grin
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Lyydia(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2020
It depends o, I might fall u at first sight. I might not be interested again after a 5min convo with u. grin
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by liquidfaya: 11:14am On May 09, 2020
People still wish to fall in love with the Corona virus wiping out the race lol. But that's not my own lol
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Zabiboy: 11:14am On May 09, 2020

According to Research, it takes ONLY 4-30 SECONDS..
Yes you read that right.
Source: Quora..
But the main question is...DOES LOVE EXIST??

GL cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by liquidfaya: 11:15am On May 09, 2020
Fidelismaria:
A millennium

lol after you've died and gone to heaven? Lmfao.
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Shormiey(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2020
Three months
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On May 09, 2020
1 second
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by SamiWalatta(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2020
2 seconds is enough
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by mimimile93: 12:20am On May 10, 2020
callmeRichie:
I'm asking this question out of my curiosity and your opinions are needed. You can as well share your experience too to buttress your points.

So extracting from typical Nigerian babes' lines, they could be like "we just met today, a week ago, yesterday or as the case maybe and you claim you love me" lol

so I wanna ask, is there a specific duration to fall in love abi "the term love at first sight" is feeble??

As long as you don't use parachute
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 10, 2020
Love doesn't exist. Guys have mastered the *I love you* line eventhough they just met you a minute ago, they think if they use the L word, the lady will drop her pants fast. No wonder women are so cynical these days.
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:24am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
Love doesn't exist. Guys have mastered the *I love you* line eventhough they just met you a minute ago, they think if they use the L word, the lady will drop her pants fast. No wonder women are so cynical these days.

OH, WHAT A SHITLOAD OF TRASH.

Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by callmeRichie(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=mimimile93 post=89376686]As long as you don't use parachute

lol that's why it's all ends in tears bro gringringrin
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Lightangel65: 8:12pm On May 10, 2020
Love doesn't exist don't go and fool yourself.

For men they like what they see

For women they like the bank account

Finish
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by akaahs(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
As long as you guys aren't deceiving each other
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Izumuo(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89347876][/quote]

No be small oo
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2020
Nine months after pregnancy. You build love the moment she gives birth to your baby because Love is Life.
Re: How Long Does It Really Take To Fall In Love??? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:55am On May 11, 2020
callmeRichie:

As long as it takes.

Nigerian men can be deceivers just to get the cookie so falling in love a week later is as phony as it can get. Even you know its not real. You're not in love with that person until you get to a point in your life where you can freely give your heart to save another's. Like literally donate your heart to give someone another chance at life. Until you can do that, you're not in love. You're just catching feelings and they fade with time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. / Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! / This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.