Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US (120113 Views)

14-year-old Girl Raped By HIV Patient In Hospital In Port Harcourt (photos) / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:42pm On May 09, 2020
Once a thief always a theif even when you take or put her in the best place or position she we still exhibit that character is inbuilt already .I pray after her jail term she changes .for a woman to be stealing is awful n irritating look at the disgrace she brought not just on herself alone but everyone close to her.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by TruthSpeaker: 7:42pm On May 09, 2020
Jungle justice will be to infest her with COVID-19 before isolating her in a cell.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

You don't even need to read the write up to know that it didn't happen in Nigeria. The picture or the first line alone is just enough.
It's only you that know how to talk to someone, that shows good manners.

Others are just showing their waywardness in public.

I don't know if they imported them from Congo, abi na from Zambia. They talk anyhow.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by able20(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2020
ignis:
Where are all those noise makers on Nairaland ?

They will be silent because an American White Woman is involved. Assuming the nurse is a Nigerian now, they will be barking like a mad dog.
Please don't blame Nigerians for loving anything white race naa the impact of slavery and colonialism.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Once a thief always a theif even when you take or put her in the best place or position she we still exhibit that character is inbuilt already .I pray after her jail term she changes .for a woman to be stealing is awful n irritating look at the disgrace she brought not just on herself alone but everyone close to her.
Nigerian Ladies are like that too.

They are just Pretenders.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Bahamas95(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
Let them investigate very well, she has an African heritage. She is from a country in West Africa. Her mother is an American while her father is from Nig***************some text missing* grin
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
Let them investigate very well, she has an African heritage. She is from a country in West Africa. Her mother is an American while her father is from Nig***************some text missing* grin
You're Right!

You go fear Nigerian Ladies na.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by mindtricks: 7:54pm On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:
The topic of the post still summarizes the epistle, "a nurse stole from a dying COVID-19 patient".
It kinda reminds me of a certain group of leaders of a "country" taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis currently taking place in their country and CASHING OUT BIG.

I guess the nurse must have a bloodlink to those leaders from that country.

Let me help you add that that country is Nigeria.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by eyinjuege: 8:14pm On May 09, 2020
I was hoping it wasn't a Nigerian American nurse, so I'm happy it's not one of ours. We don't need thieving nurses added to our list.
Shame on her.
She will reflect well in jail

1 Like

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
You're Right!

You go fear Nigerian Ladies na.

You may have issues with some nigerian ladies in your life, but they have too much dignity to steal abroad, especially in such a professional role.
A Nigerian nurse in America will rather work extra shifts like a horse, in order to make more cash than steal a patient's credit card.
Even in Nigeria, our nurses may be rude o but they are not thieves. Nurses are beautiful people kiss
Despite the fact that our Nigerian men keep bringing us into the American News with their scamming 419 ways, visa frauds, marriage scams etc , we still have men and women of integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by izubext007: 8:22pm On May 09, 2020
hustle-19
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
eyinjuege:

You may have issues with some nigerian ladies in your life, but they have too much dignity to steal abroad, especially in such a professional role.
A Nigerian nurse in America will rather work extra shifts like a horse, in order to make more cash than steal a patient's credit card.
Even in Nigeria, our nurses may be rude o but they are not thieves. Nurses are beautiful people kiss
Despite the fact that our Nigerian men keep bringing us into the American News with their scamming 419 ways, visa frauds, marriage scams etc , we still have men and women of integrity.
You're Right!

Do you know how many Ladies people have stripped NAKED because of stealing. Forget about Abroad, we are in Nigeria and Ladies steal alot in Nigeria.

If a Lady needs money to buy Brazilian hair, Mary Kay or some bleaching creams, she can steal, sleep with a MAN, even sleep with a DOG, just to raise money to buy all those stuffs.

Nigerian Ladies can STEAL for Africa.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by lebete3000: 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Wonders shall never end.
strange things are happening.

She must be a hungry nurse.

If you know the kinda people Nurses are, you'll evacuate, eradicate, and eliminate that last statement you made.

Nurses are thieves, prostitutes, and low self esteemed people. They'll always continue to fight for equality with Doctors till this world comes to an end.

Even if you pay them above doctors, they'll still continue to fight them. Even if you make them the head of a Hospital, they'll continue to fight them.

This is ALL due to that void that's deeply and profoundly inherent in them, which will remain with them till they die.

They are like cursed Cain that'll never stop starving for blood.

What they don't know that they actually need is internal/self gratification and not the praise they get from others.

They see patients praise doctors when they get better and they get jealous, cos they feel they helped the doctors achieve such results. They won't even mind intentionally thwarting the doctor's effort at the expense of the patient, just to make him look incompetent.

They don't know the shiii we docs also go through when things go south. The suits, the insults, the internal condemnation and "not good enough" emotions that surge through us, the depression we feel when patients die in our hands, most especially when we make mistakes, or make an erroneous diagnosis.

They just want to eat their cakes and have it.

May God help the Nightingales.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Yankee101: 8:44pm On May 09, 2020
Nursing licence gone
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by lebete3000: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Jestin:
Covid-19 should just go away already.

I didn't really understand his 2nd statement bro...
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
The poor nurse clearly needed the money for gasoline and groceries, afterall the dead person is not gonna need the money where ever they are.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by themanderon: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
Kleptomaniac waste of skin and space. In medieval times her head would literarily roll on the floor.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by joelag: 9:08pm On May 09, 2020
Jestin:
Covid-19 should just go away already.

The only way to restart this economy is to quickly open the beer parlours.

I spent almost 3k bribing workers in one hotel in lagos yesterday, to be able to drink two bottles of Legend beer. Though I was the only one in the back yard bar.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by uchrikk(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Many people die of "nurses" not of illness. The man was still lucid when the theft occurred. That means he became worse afterwards. I wonder what kind of medication the nurse gave him after concluding that he was going to die. US should really investigate whether it's Coronavirus that is killing all the patients or something else.
Nurses, make una no vex, na one bad egg cause am.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by MrPaul2: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Take a close look at that woman, do she look like someone that can't afford gasoline and grocery? Can we say she is not earning what can take care if her?
Now look at what her village people has succeeded in doing to her because of greed and non be satisfied with what she have.
Sometimes, village people will want to use your head, don't allow them before you end up like this woman who has turn herself into international thief because of gasoline and grocery.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by SirBunky85(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:
The topic of the post still summarizes the epistle, "a nurse stole from a dying COVID-19 patient".
It kinda reminds me of a certain group of leaders of a "country" taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis currently taking place in their country and CASHING OUT BIG.

I guess the nurse must have a bloodlink to those leaders from that country.
very silly post.must u always shamelessly attribute anything negative to ur Nigeria?tufiakwa for this kind of hateful beings
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by kinglee007(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
very silly post.must u always shamelessly attribute anything negative to ur Nigeria?tufiakwa for this kind of hateful beings
I thank GOD that you know that it is "YOUR NIGERIA" and not "my NIGERIA". You just "uselessly" and "SHAMELESSLY" called out your country from a post i made. Do you think "your Nigeria" is the only country where it's leaders are cashing out big from this pandemic? I'm very sure, you're seriously pained by my post because, obviously, your bloodline is not far fetched from that of the mentioned leaders.

FYI, it's not every thought that creeps into your assumed brain you claim you have that you pour out online. If your brain no get filter to filter your myopic thoughts, BORROW ONE. Tufiakwa 2 u too.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by SirBunky85(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:

I thank GOD that you know that it is "YOUR NIGERIA" and not "my NIGERIA". You just "uselessly" and "SHAMELESSLY" called out your country from a post i made. Do you think "your Nigeria" is the only country where it's leaders are cashing out big from this pandemic? I'm very sure, you're seriously pained by my post because, obviously, your bloodline is not far fetched from that of the mentioned leaders.

FYI, it's not every thought that creeps into your assumed brain you claim you have that you pour out online. If your brain no get filter to filter your myopic thoughts, BORROW ONE. Tufiakwa 2 u too.
doesn't still change the fact dat u are a bitter being who always wants to hear anything negative abt our country.continue ur hatred okay?nonsense
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by godwon01(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2020
Thank God it was not a Nigerian Nurse this time around. Every bad things is always arrogate to a Nigerian.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2020
Thank God, she's not black. What a relief cheesy
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by InvertedHammer: 10:43pm On May 09, 2020
/
No way!

I thought all women are angels who could do no wrong.

/
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by zaynah(f): 10:48pm On May 09, 2020
Idiot that's what she is hungry nurse
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by sholly28(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2020
see tatoo in her breast, this one na olosho nurse
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Mjpem23(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/08/us/ny-nurse-steals-from-covid-patient/index.html

Conti(left), the victim (right)

She’s my client, she stole the money because of me.
Please pardon her.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by kinglee007(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
doesn't still change the fact dat u are a bitter being who always wants to hear anything negative abt our country.continue ur hatred okay?nonsense
IT TAKES A BITTER PERSON TO KNOW A BITTER PERSON. Try and filter the thoughts in your head before you type them out. Can't believe the amount of kids that full nairaland these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.