Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom (270 Views)

13 Things To Avoid If You Want To Become Rich / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom by Fasttrackrich: 11:44am On May 09, 2020
Reasons why people are still poor:

1. Not willing to take risk
2. Wrong business/investment.
3. Not coming together as a group and build businesses/Companies.
4. Not knowing that contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month as a group can make them millionaires in 10 years
5. Scattered people everywhere.
6. Putting more time and money into businesses and companies that will not give them at least #1 billion naira in the Next 10 years.
7. Lack of long term investment.
8. People are blind, greed , selfish and wicked.

Luke 4:18

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

You don't have money to start a business. You don't have a job or may be you have one but salary is too small. Don't worry!! I have come to share with you a simple secret that will give you financial freedom between now and next 10years.

Pls don't mind my English.

Do you know if 100 people had genuinely come together as a group last 10years ago. And choose to invest in real estate or Nigerian e-commerce or dropshipping e-commerce. By contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month. By now they will be rich.

Do you not know that you can get properties at credit? And pay bit by bit to next 5 to 20years

Example: You can get a plot of land at #60,000 to #100,000. The group can decide to collect 300 plots at #30,000,000 and pay initial of #5,000,000. Then start paying 250,000 every month. In 9years they will finish paying the money. By then the value of the land will be #1m to #10m/plot.

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together!

If people can start forming groups of investment like the way our so called pastors form churches on every corner of street in this country. And the same way people are happy to become slaves to network marketing, Betting and ponzi companies. By now the issue of no money no job and poverty will reduce.

What one strong man cannot do in one hundred years, will only take 100 ordinary people to do in three months”.
This means that by pulling together you can bring the future to present.*
You don't need to be ashamed, you can start with 100 or more people.
Don't wait till 100 years to make it alone and don't die with that your beautiful ideas. Start Now!!!

Here I will help 100 people in dropshipping e-commerce to set up dropshipping stores and manage it for them. I will make sure that everyone receives his/her benefits when the stores start making money. Everything will be transparent. But I will need genuinely people to volunteer to make it successful. Dropshipping is a very lucrative business that runs in billion of dollars.
After that we go into Real Estate business and other businesses.

Each person to contribute #3,500 initial payment to build first store and #1,000 every month for advert. After 3 months we decide if we are going to build more stores.

The stores will be build by alidropship company USA. We will buy a premium dropshipping stores from this company.
Please read more about the premium dropshipping stores here
https://alidropship.com/premium-dropshipping-stores/

We are going to use here as meeting point for now. Please always check these first post for update and announcement.

Start Making Your Payment Of #3,500 To :
Account Name : TPMG
Account Number : 0126911450
Bank : Union

You are not paying me a dime, I'm just here to serve you.

To join comment by sending your signature name and I will add you to the list.

Or join through Business section post and read more post and comments.
https://www.nairaland.com/5712865/how-rich-faster-financial-freedom

Please make sure you save this page.

Fast Track Rich Members

1. Fasttrackrich
2. sandygechy
3. Enyice
4. Richpon
5. Mrfrankmay
6. Kind82
7. Prince10348
8. esty579.
9. Bobbysteps
10. Dicksonnet
11. Diligence1
12. chyegems
13. Teejaywise
14. Ay04z
15. Thoosing
16. chrizzyace
17. Fempes
18. Eponzy
19. Olenime
20. Santos
21. opeyemi2012
22. magictonic
23. mescana01
24. Tafiya
25. Samakus
26. bliss85
27. impactever
28. Everest25
29. freshpzy1
30. OMOAKIN

Re: How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom by Fasttrackrich: 1:44pm On May 09, 2020

Fasttrackrich:
Reasons why people are still poor:

1. Not willing to take risk
2. Wrong business/investment.
3. Not coming together as a group and build businesses/Companies.
4. Not knowing that contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month as a group can make them millionaires in 10 years
5. Scattered people everywhere.
6. Putting more time and money into businesses and companies that will not give them at least #1 billion naira in the Next 10 years.
7. Lack of long term investment.
8. People are blind, greed , selfish and wicked.

Luke 4:18

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

You don't have money to start a business. You don't have a job or may be you have one but salary is too small. Don't worry!! I have come to share with you a simple secret that will give you financial freedom between now and next 10years.

Pls don't mind my English.

Do you know if 100 people had genuinely come together as a group last 10years ago. And choose to invest in real estate or Nigerian e-commerce or dropshipping e-commerce. By contributing #1,000 to #2,500 per month. By now they will be rich.

Do you not know that you can get properties at credit? And pay bit by bit to next 5 to 20years

Example: You can get a plot of land at #60,000 to #100,000. The group can decide to collect 300 plots at #30,000,000 and pay initial of #5,000,000. Then start paying 250,000 every month. In 9years they will finish paying the money. By then the value of the land will be #1m to #10m/plot.

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together!

If people can start forming groups of investment like the way our so called pastors form churches on every corner of street in this country. And the same way people are happy to become slaves to network marketing, Betting and ponzi companies. By now the issue of no money no job and poverty will reduce.

What one strong man cannot do in one hundred years, will only take 100 ordinary people to do in three months”.
This means that by pulling together you can bring the future to present.*
You don't need to be ashamed, you can start with 100 or more people.
Don't wait till 100 years to make it alone and don't die with that your beautiful ideas. Start Now!!!

Here I will help 100 people in dropshipping e-commerce to set up dropshipping stores and manage it for them. I will make sure that everyone receives his/her benefits when the stores start making money. Everything will be transparent. But I will need genuinely people to volunteer to make it successful. Dropshipping is a very lucrative business that runs in billion of dollars.
After that we go into Real Estate business and other businesses.

Each person to contribute #3,500 initial payment to build first store and #1,000 every month for advert. After 3 months we decide if we are going to build more stores.

The stores will be build by alidropship company USA. We will buy a premium dropshipping stores from this company.
Please read more about the premium dropshipping stores here
https://alidropship.com/premium-dropshipping-stores/

We are going to use here as meeting point for now. Please always check these first post for update and announcement.

You are not paying me a dime, I'm just here to serve you.

To join comment by sending your signature name and I will add you to the list.

Or join through Business section post and read more post and comments.
https://www.nairaland.com/5712865/how-rich-faster-financial-freedom

Please make sure you save this page.

Fast Track Rich Members

1. Fasttrackrich
2. sandygechy
3. Enyice
4. Richpon
5. Mrfrankmay
6. Kind82
7. Prince10348
8. esty579.
9. Bobbysteps
10. Dicksonnet
11. Diligence1
12. chyegems
13. Teejaywise
14. Ay04z
15. Thoosing
16. chrizzyace
17. Fempes
18. Eponzy
19. Olenime
20. Santos
21. opeyemi2012
22. magictonic
23. mescana01
24. Tafiya
25. Samakus
26. bliss85
27. impactever
28. Everest25
29. freshpzy1
30. OMOAKIN

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Unique Development Services Limited / Sold / Vacancy For A P.o.s Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.