Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park (1033 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Nokio1: 12:30pm On May 09, 2020
Lala and the snake eaters sorry but my friend donated the snake to Jos wildlife park
His name is Mr Zendi Mikuk a staff of University of Jos
The one with Blue Cap
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Nokio1: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Nokio1:
Lala and the snake eaters sorry but my friend donated the snake to Jos wildlife park
The one with Blue Cap
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Kestolove(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
wia is d pics?
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Margy: 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
Where are the pictures Abi you think say lala go chop this your sentences?
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by majamajic(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
Where's the pic ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
Lala and snake
An inseparable twin
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by olamidedivotee(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
Nokio1:
The one with Blue Cap
Why you no post pics
Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by Nokio1: 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Why you no post pics

LAla my pics are not uploading..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park by MrBONE2(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2020
Nokio1:

LAla my pics are not uploading..

(1) (Reply)

Bring All Your .ng Domain Registration/management Woes To Us! / Super-yacht Of The Future Built By A Lady / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15days Of COMPLETE DARKNESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.