Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women (5058 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
They are so selfish and mean which is why GENDER equality is almost impossible and FEMINISM is causing more harm than good in this part of the world.

An average Nigerian mother enjoys it if her husband do house CHORES but if they see their son doing same for his wife, they get pissed.

They hit a guy(not their husband, brother or even a boyfriend) first like we see viral videos online in banks, clubs e.t.c they expect the guy to be a gentleman and not retaliate but if a random girl do same to their husband or brother or boyfriend they call the guy a weakling if he doesn't retaliate.

Them and their daughter(s) all want to marry a husband that will do house CHORES. Even during this Lockdown, all their brothers and sons do is sleep, eat, play game, watch movies and sleep again but they EXPECT another family to teach their male children/brothers how to do House chores for them to marry.

I can go on and on and on. let me draw the curtain here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Davash222(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Nigerian women matter don taya me.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by delectablegyal(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
Nigerian men are the same. polygamous, liars, patriachial, archaic, obstinate, flirts and above all, unfaithful lots.

15 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by MJBOLT: 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
fight go soon start grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Justbehave(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
Na today you dey find out? Lol.Their HYPOCRISY dey vex even Satan sef.

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
Nigerian men are the same. polygamous, liars, patriachial, archaic, obstinate, flirts and above all, unfaithful lots.
don't be pained. I don't believe in the saying; TRUTH IS BITTER. nothing is bitter about Truth
if u noticed, you will see how I explained all the points I highlighted.

not all are polygamous at least Joseph married only mary. besides u women claim to hate polygamy yet a married man approaches u, u accept.

liars: do I need to tell you that all humans lie?

patriarchal yet we have female polithiefians who get Support from us

Archaic yet u have a boyfriend/husband

obstinate yet Women quarrel and fight more often

flirts I don't remember us flirting with a fellow man we do it with you who are married/in relationship

unfaithful yet we cheat on women with women(People's wife and girlfriends oo)

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by delectablegyal(f): 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
GIdiata:

don't be pained. I don't believe in the saying; TRUTH IS BITTER. nothing is bitter about Truth
if u noticed, you will see how I explained all the points I highlighted.

not all are polygamous at least Joseph married only mary. besides u women claim to hate polygamy yet a married man approaches u, u accept.

liars: do I need to tell you that all humans lie?

patriarchal yet we have female polithiefians who get Support from us

Archaic yet u have a boyfriend/husband

obstinate yet Women quarrel and fight more often

flirts I don't remember us flirting with a fellow man we do it with you who are married/in relationship

unfaithful yet we cheat on women with women(People's wife and girlfriends oo)

who read that? smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by sirzee1660(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2020
Women are devilish... grin grin nah only God go help us
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Specialraph(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
Please patronise us
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by larrymoore(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2020
They can insult. Typical Nigerian woman will speak 10 words to reply one.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Seandisputed(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2020
Una no dey tire?.
If you can't deal, leave them and become a priest or something.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Justbehave(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:
Una no dey tire?.
We heard you,simp. You can now go.

11 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
you simps should leave us alone then and marry foreign women

only weak men keep crying onto women matter everyday

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:45pm On May 09, 2020
no honey, you're the simp for whining and crying because of a woman
real alpha males ignore women and their Antics, swallow the red pill and go their own way
Justbehave:

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:
Una no dey tire?.
u haven't been able to deal with cultists, terrorists, armed robbers/kidnappers yet you haven't left them
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
no honey, you're the simp for whining and crying because of a woman
real alpha males ignore women and their Antics, swallow the red pill and go their own way

that's the line you normally quote to satisfy your devilish desires.
always expect male to man up and swallow any trashy attitude u display

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by sexylassie2(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
I hate men that nags.

These nagging boys or men are the broke and jobless ones.

Stop showing your frustration on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Friedturkey: 1:58pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
Oga, dat guy no be simp because of that thing wey him talk. He said the truth..
Incessant complaining about women means you're letting them get between you and your peace of mind.
Try make u no dey do like turkey abeg

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Seandisputed(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
GIdiata:

u haven't been able to deal with cultists, terrorists, armed robbers/kidnappers yet you haven't left them
What kind of comparison is this? How does this correlate with what i typed?
My last research shows there are more male cultists, terrorists, armed robbers/ kidnappers than the female counterparts.
So what are you on, bruh?
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Seandisputed(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
Justbehave:
Sure I'll do that.
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Seandisputed(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
Friedturkey:

Oga, dat guy no be simp because of that thing wey him talk. He said the truth..
Incessant complaining about women means you're letting them get between you and your peace of mind.
Try make u no dey do like turkey abeg
Exactly what they don't know.
But we know their types in real life. Complaining about something everytime, but still killing yourself instead of ignoring that same thing.
Now who's the simp?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2020
then swallow it or fukc off, TF grin
GIdiata:

that's the line you normally quote to satisfy your devilish desires.
always expect male to man up and swallow any trashy attitude u display

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
Tbh the system here doesn't even favour men above women like the feminists believe.
Talk about domestic abuse , men go through abuse as much as women do in marraiges, women get violently abused while men get emotionally/mentally abused, both are horrible but while one can heal, the other can't. Have you ever wondered why married men live shorter lifes than their spouses? well this is bc of this shit, I've been to bars and seen married men so drunk and mentally down, you would even see them cry. All cuz of the shit they go through from life and from wife but you don't see them complain about this.
Alot of women also abuse their husband VIOLENTLY but they can't speak up due to "TOXIC MASCULINITY" and even if they do no one would care.
Talk about the double standards in society, most times you see campaigns on tv promoting awareness for breast cancer or cervicle cancer, these campaigns are always fully funded but you'd rarely see one advocating for prostate cancer even tho they are equally dangerous. See right there, society doesn't give a shit about us men or our health but you don't see us complain about it.
A woman gets raped and the guy involved deserves death, a man gets raped and he's lucky or weak? A man hits a woman and he deserves death but a woman kicks a man in the balls and it's funny?. Now how's that for equallity.
Talk about women not being allowed to have certain jobs, well most banks I've been to, schools, companys all have majority of female employees, but why are most CEO'S men? well bc if you want something you have to work for it and most females would rather not work that hard. The system doesn't forbid women from being CEO's or governors or president, I mean who wouldn't vote in a woman if she was contesting, but again they don't want to do the dirty work to get there but still want equal benefits.
If you don't like the Patriachy then don't get married to someone who believes in the patriachy system or don't get married at all. It's your body it's your choice.

PS: I'm not shaming here but stating that both men and women here in Nigeria go through alot of sh!t in life, not just one gender alone.

EDIT: I have just realised today is mothers day, -"Happy mothers day to all great mothers out there!"
- We celebrate mothers day like 10 times every year but rarely ever fathers smh.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Tozic: 2:26pm On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
I hate men that nags.

These nagging boys or men are the broke and jobless ones.

Stop showing your frustration on Nairaland.

My dove, vicissitudes are bound to happen but sorry to say I ain't responsible for your frustrated life.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
You just define a Nigerian girl in short sentence grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
don't be pained. we ain't swallowing your shit any more. no body is fucking off
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
okay whachu gon do? stay with the same people that bring you so much misery? you people are just obsessed with us. you keep nagging and complaining about how shitty nigeran women are and i've given you solid advise to move away from us but you've refused. you're all a confused lot grin grin grin grin
GIdiata:

don't be pained. we ain't swallowing your shit any more. no body is fucking off

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:

What kind of comparison is this? How does this correlate with what i typed?
My last research shows there are more male cultists, terrorists, armed robbers/ kidnappers than the female counterparts.
So what are you on, bruh?
comparison is
anything u can't deal with, leave it.
Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by GIdiata(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
okay whachu gon do? stay with the same people that bring you so much misery? you people are just obsessed with us. you keep nagging and complaining about how shitty nigeran women are and i've given you solid advise to move away from us but you've refused. you're all a confused lot grin grin grin grin
the problem is after all we do and say to you we still come to you n you fall for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:48pm On May 09, 2020
well we aren't the ones moaning and whining and complaining so you should stop coming for us if we're that bad
GIdiata:

the problem is after all we do and say to you we still come to you n you fall for it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wahala: My Adventurous Trip To Yola And Back (pic) / 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman / My Wife Just Put To Bed (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.