Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs - Programming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs (65566 Views)

New Programming Memes- For Fun / Cool Programming Memes / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by jurrsh(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2020
omoluabiguy:
Do you want to learn programming language? Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to my channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro. Follow me on a journey to create fullstack software engineers.
On top of that, I would also be making vlogs about life as a software engineer and things to expect in the software industry.

I’m a software industry veteran with years of experience and derive joy in teaching students and aspiring engineers how to go about their craft.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You can thank me later by subscribing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

can we WhatsApp?
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by ChengHun(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Programming is only a tool for communicating with computers. There are many things you can ask a computer to do; web design, app design and data science are common examples.

You only need mathematics and stats if you're going to data science and related fields.

UI/UX designers are more or less graphics designers.

In summary, you don't need to be a mathematician before venturing into programming.

A programmer must have good knowledge of mathematics Very important.

1 Like

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by iCode2: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I don't know Python, although I was learning it briefly

Only languages I know are Java, C# and C++ (sort of, don't really like it )
My guess is.. You're a mobile dev. Correct?
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by ibkayee(f): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2020
iCode2:
My guess is.. You're a mobile dev. Correct?
Nope, more standard applications development
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DextrousDavid(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2020
nice one guys. started from page 1-12
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by adoyi8: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Read from the first to last page and stole some memes so that even if I get sacked for browsing instead of working, I will not lose.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Etinosa1234: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:
what's the difference pls
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
what's the difference pls
On a desktop OS rather than mobile

1 Like

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Caseless: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
crownedrookie:
*MODIFIED*
SO IM ON FRONT PAGE? NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE WHAT A WAWUUU shocked shocked
a great feat indeed.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by JB789: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Programming is bae...After my Masters programme,I devoted three years of my life to learning Python , C++, Ruby on rails and SQL... Now the rewards are magnanimous.

Please can we discuss, I need some information from you please
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Asgardian: my greatest moment would be when I finally upload my app on App Store
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DriggityDre: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Asgardian: my greatest moment would be when I finally upload my app on App Store
What's the app about?
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
donproject:

If you want to succeed in anything in life, don't think about money first. Let passion alone drives you. If I see people who want to do things because others are doing it, there is one simple question I ask them, "do you want to do it because others are doing it or something inside of you want it badly?"

Anyways, you can contact me if you really need help.
Imustsurvive will steal your information and use it to troll you on Nairaland. I hope this info isn't too late

Cc Quietly aka Imustsurvive
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by iCode2: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
ibkayee:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Imustsurvive will steal your information and use it to troll you on Nairaland. I hope this info isn't too late

I don't know why you are embarrassing me everywhere on this forum , you said I quoted your details, I said show me so i can remove it, you said No, I have checked all my past post and couldn't find whatever you are talking about, I don't know what you want me to do , I think it's time I deactivate my account because you won't let me rest on this forum , and now that this man promised to teach me a skill, you dived in to blackmail me , anyway, just keep it up.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DADDY2or3FISHES: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I don't know why you are embarrassing me everywhere on this forum , you said I quoted your details, I said show me so i can remove it, you said No, I have checked all my past post and couldn't find whatever you are talking about, I don't know what you want me to do , I think it's time I deactivate my account because you won't let me rest on this forum , and now that this man promised to teach me a skill, you dived in to blackmail me , anyway, just keep it up.
Guy you can not fool God.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DriggityDre: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Imustsurvive:

I don't know why you are embarrassing me everywhere on this forum , you said I quoted your details, I said show me so i can remove it, you said No, I have checked all my past post and couldn't find whatever you are talking about
I've seen some of your arguments all over NL.
What's the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DriggityDre: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imustsurvive:

donproject, you can still reach out to him.
They are just having a feud of some sort.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
DriggityDre:

I've seen some of your arguments all over NL.
What's the problem?

he said I quoted his details , I said he should just show me by mentioning there and I will unquote the post, but he has refused , rather attacking every post I made on this forum.

and I'm still using this opportunity to ask him to please show me the post , I'm tired of all his whahala , thanks you for the intervention Sir. I hope he will respond now
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imustsurvive:

he said I quoted his details , I said he should just show me by mentioning there and I will unquote the post, but he has refused , rather attacking every post I made on this forum.

and I'm still using this opportunity to ask him to please show me the post , I'm tired of all his whahala , thanks you for the intervention Sir. I hope he will respond now

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

I said show me what you want me to remove, where is the post? show me or leave me alone, I said show me so I can unquote it, or leave me alone.

where is it? I have asked you more than 10 times but instead of you to show me, you keep dancing around , I will deactivate my account now , so I can rest.

please. this derailing this thread.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by iCode2: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DriggityDre: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Imustsurvive:

I don't know why you are embarrassing me everywhere on this forum , you said I quoted your details, I said show me so i can remove it, you said No, I have checked all my past post and couldn't find whatever you are talking about
Ok, now look.

cc: Imustsurvive
Quit playing with his account details and edit it out. You know what I'm talking about.
You claim he uses the monikers: Coborana and Roseb1

This is violation of privacy.
You are engaging in blackmail. You have been battling with this guy for quite some time now.
I wouldn't say more than that.
https://www.nairaland.com/5806333/giving-away-3k-each-15/16#88833099

cc: DADDY2or3FISHES
You are angry that he quoted your details, plus he also barged in on you planning to engage in shady business.
Before then, you two have been at loggerheads for quite some time now. You also say he uses the moniker: Quietly.
You know what I'm talking about.

So you both troll every thread with your posts.
You begging, Imustsurvive hosting the pity-party.
For some reason, you also went back to edit your posts to hide them.

This is some sort of feud. Both of you are not serious.

Now Imustsurvive, it shouldn't get to a level that you would blackmail him to confess that he uses those monikers.

I understand that some guys post account details with their alternates to get more money though, but it's for you to tell the givers, not to take it personal.
That's blackmail. No matter what, it is inexcusable.

DADDY2or3FISHES, stop trolling him around.
You are responsible for what you post/upload on Nairaland.

Imustsurvive even said something similar, but his statement was that your posts would come back to haunt you (for example, that thing you wanted to engage in).

Imustsurvive, edit it out. Failure to do so will attract the attention of the moderators.

DADDY2or3FISHES, stop trolling him around.
If you see he hasn't edited it out or he's still posting it, mention me.

Clowns sad

4 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2020
better not.
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

Thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
The last guy is commenting on a god level cool

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by LilSfc(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Imustsurvive:
can anyone teach me programming please? I need a source of income for me in six months please

Are you a corper?
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.