Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs - Programming (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs (65603 Views)

New Programming Memes- For Fun / Cool Programming Memes / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Valkan:
hi it seems you a programmer please what programming language do you think I should learn as an upcoming game developer
I don't do game development but one thing I'm certain about is that you need to be do a lot of research both in deciding on a language and when you are actually developing.
Basically what I'm saying is, if you're doing the amount of research you should be as an aspiring developer, u would find the answer to this and many more questions before even asking them

3 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Lagoon0: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
crownedrookie:
Me as fvck grin grin grin dumb as shitt still killing it cheesy
grin grin grin

Lol after googleing vim and wasting my Time. I had to use nano editor
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Lagoon0: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
EazyJ:
smiley
Lol at Indian u-tube grin grin
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Unity01: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Valkan:
hi it seems you a programmer please what programming language do you think I should learn as an upcoming game developer

Hi... this depends on the route you'll take in game development... using a game engine, and not using a game engine.

If you're not planning to use a game engine, then you can start with python and pygame. I don't really know much in this so you'll need to do some googling..

However, to make quality 2D and 3D games, for mobile, desktop, etc you'll need a game engine.. bear with me, I just realized I'll need to do more typing...

Now there are many many game engines you could choose from and the truth is, some of them don't even need you to write a single line of code...yeah you heard that right....there's also what we call Visual Scripting....

Now to the engines,

Buildbox is free and doesn't require any coding knowledge... you can make Amazing mobile games with it.

Unity is a professional and quality game engine (this is the one I use)....it uses C# as programming language and trust me, it's very very easy to learn...but if you don't want to, you could use the visual scripting packages...we have playmaker and bolt....although I would recommend you learn c# as it is more professional and would give you FULL control over your game, you can still start with visual scripting and then move to c#.

In an engine like Unreal engine, you'll need C++ or you use blueprints (visual coding)... I haven't used this before but it's not really beginner friendly and it also requires a high end PC... although I haven't tried it, I can't really say how difficult it is but you can experiment everything.

there are also numerous game engines you and weaknesses...so you might wanna do some research on this...

So back to your question about the language you should choose, it all depends on the engine you choose...but you can choose any Object oriented language and just learn the basics like variables, functions, loops, if else statements etc...you'll be able to pick up and understand some terms specific to the engines.

This is kinda like a briefing but I hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Unity01:

Hi... this depends on the route you'll take in game development... using a game engine, and not using a game engine.

If you're not planning to use a game engine, then you can start with python and pygame. I don't really know much in this so you'll need to do some googling..

However, to make quality 2D and 3D games, for mobile, desktop, etc you'll need a game engine.. bear with me, I just realized I'll need to do more typing...

Now there are many many game engines you could choose from and the truth is, some of them don't even need you to write a single line of code...yeah you heard that right....there's also what we call Visual Scripting....

Now to the engines,

Buildbox is free and doesn't require any coding knowledge... you can make Amazing mobile games with it.

Unity is a professional and quality game engine (this is the one I use)....it uses C# as programming language and trust me, it's very very easy to learn...but if you don't want to, you could use the visual scripting packages...we have playmaker and bolt....although I would recommend you learn c# as it is more professional and would give you FULL control over your game, you can still start with visual scripting and then move to c#.

In an engine like Unreal engine, you'll need C++ or you use blueprints (visual coding)... I haven't used this before but it's not really beginner friendly and it also requires a high end PC... although I haven't tried it, I can't really say how difficult it is but you can experiment everything.

there are also numerous game engines you and weaknesses...so you might wanna do some research on this...

So back to your question about the language you should choose, it all depends on the engine you choose...but you can choose any Object oriented language and just learn the basics like variables, functions, loops, if else statements etc...you'll be able to pick up and understand some terms specific to the engines.

This is kinda like a briefing but I hope it helps
what of an engine like struckd apk and game maker studio for pc
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Unity01: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2021
Valkan:
what of an engine like struckd apk and game maker studio for pc

Sure, just do your research and make a choice... I personally would recommend Unity
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by Pythagon(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
More memes please
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by virginboy1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin
Re: Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs by DyingFetus: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
Galactico4ever:
If I want to learn programming but have no idea about computer stuff,how do i start?

Learn how to build your own PC

Learn C and ASM

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.