Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? (551 Views)

Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption / Feeling Awkward Towards Christianity And God, Need Counseling... / Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2020
Good day my fellow nairalanders. So Thursday was out mid-week service but being that Churches were closed my dad decided to take up the service at home. We proceeded to take up D service nd after the service he then told us to bring out our Money for offering as tho we were in the Church grin So for a moment I wondered what God needed our man-made money for Cuz he is a rich ND loving father so what will he be doing with a money made by man. People say it's for blessings but then I wonder if I'm buying my blessings from God with my money undecided

Please Someone should elaborate on this cuz I'm confused. Even asked my Dad about this but he just shunned me immediately calling my question blasphemy cry
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Heathen777(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
Your money does not go to god, it goes to the pockets of the church... god is just a tool used to achieve this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by psychalade: 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
Watch this presentation by pastor Ray Hagins titled "the business of religion" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIVIiTExU7A
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by hakeem4(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
Wait!!! do you think your naira goes to any supernatural man up there in the cloud? Heathen777 has said everything. I just want to add a bit, you can see evidence of your money when you look up in the sky and you see your pastor with his private jet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
@OP, answer me this? Can you please provide us with reference to where the god in question proclaims that he does indeed have need of our man-made money? At least lets start from there! angry
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Dantedasz(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
hakeem4:
Wait!!! do you think your naira goes to any supernatural man up there in the cloud? Heathen777 has said everything. I just want to add a bit, you can see evidence of your money when you look up in the sky and you see your pastor with his private jet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by alBHAGDADI: 6:43pm On May 09, 2020
@OP

The money in your pocket got there because God gave you the power to get it.

If he had taken your breathe, tell me how you would have you would have been able to get it.

Deutoronomy 8:18 KJV
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
hakeem4:
do you think your naira goes to any supernatural man up there in the cloud?
you can see evidence of your money when you look up in the sky and you see your pastor with his private jet

OH MY GOD!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Karleb(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
I always feel annoyed when Pastors say "bless God with your offering".

If it rains diamond in Neptune and Uranus which were created by God then why do I need to "bless him" with twenty naira notes? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by ThothHermes: 10:02pm On May 09, 2020
Matthew 13:11

Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not.
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 10, 2020
God does not spend your money. Offering is used to help the needy amongst us and also for the day to day running of the Church building like utility bills, maintenance and other micellenous. It just that many have deviated from the ancient landmark of the early churches where the brethren come together and drop what ever they have (offering) and share among the needy in their midst. Some even sold their properties to give to the church and who make up the church? You and I. On a good day, won't you render help to the needy if you have? Good. That is exactly what the offering is used for.

Now, if you, from a christian home don't know this simple truth, I wonder what sort of Christianity you are practising.

Shalom.
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by helinues: 6:39am On May 10, 2020
Sebi na your dad you gave the tithe to?

Don't worry, he will spend the money on behalf of God.. grin grin

I just want to add a bit, you can see evidence of your money when you look up in the sky and you see your pastor with his private jet

Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by CodeTemplar: 6:53am On May 10, 2020
Commonsense is so scarce.

Can a banker come to church to count money as his tithe, or a teacher should admit 10% of pupils / student free as tithe? That's why the bible says "money answereth to all things[open for exchange in physical]". OPshould go and sit down jor.
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by DropsMic(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2020
He doesn't need it. He only wants your heart...
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by desiredhome: 8:17am On May 10, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. So Thursday was out mid-week service but being that Churches were closed my dad decided to take up the service at home. We proceeded to take up D service nd after the service he then told us to bring out our Money for offering as tho we were in the Church grin So for a moment I wondered what God needed our man-made money for Cuz he is a rich ND loving father so what will he be doing with a money made by man. People say it's for blessings but then I wonder if I'm buying my blessings from God with my money undecided

Please Someone should elaborate on this cuz I'm confused. Even asked my Dad about this but he just shunned me immediately calling my question blasphemy cry
Yes in the true Church of God, offerings were given(free will) for the sake of the poor/needy among the brethren, but unfortunately, the greedy Pastorpreours had taken advantage of that and had turned it to means of enriching themselves, they now put up all forms of lies to scam people of their money all in the name of God, in exchange of fake blessings....
So while over 60% of the members are suffering in poverty, they are bragging as being the richest Pastorpreour...... people without conscience
Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by Ola17: 9:26am On May 10, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

@OP

The money in your pocket got there because God gave you the power to get it.

If he had taken your breathe, tell me how you would have you would have been able to get it.

Deutoronomy 8:18 KJV
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

How does this answer OP’s question? Stop with the deflection already will you?!

1 Like

Re: What Does GOD Need Our Man-made Money For ?? by CodeTemplar: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
Ola17:

How does this answer OP’s question? Stop with the deflection already will you?!
He is right.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Christians Timid? / Christians And Unending Controversies / Ending SARS Pastors In Nigerian Churches By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.