Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer (7240 Views)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Confirmedzombie: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
See photo of Atiku Abubakar as Nigeria Custom Officer

Not many knew that former Nigeria vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was once a an officer of the Nigerian Custom Service.

History has it that Atiku was enlisted into the Custom Service in 1969 shortly after he graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with Diploma certificate. While in the Service, he rose to the position of Deputy Director, which is the second highest position in the Service those period.

His reigs was however marled by controversy. He was said to have made a large share of his wealth while he was a Customs Officer at the Apapa Ports.

Abubakar established a Nigeria Container Services (NICOTES) , a logistics company operating within the Ports.and He served Nigeria diligently for about 20 years before he retired to venture into Pol!t1cs.

Abubakar is aspiring to become the president of Nigeria in 2023 under the Umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party. (PDP)

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Ezennwa(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2020
hmm!

That's Cool.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2020
Corrupt from the beginning!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by bigiyaro(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
e don tey wey this man dey chop o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by TodayNAlways: 2:02pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
Corrupt from the beginning!
Buhari is not any way better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by tsspsolutions: 2:33pm On May 09, 2020
Looking at his smiling face, I'm sure he knew what wanted from life long ago. He wasn't an accidential Richman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by TheChameleon: 3:16pm On May 09, 2020
grin

Life President of Biaf**

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by complexBoss12: 3:46pm On May 09, 2020
tongue Atiku of Cameroon

lol, Nigerians eh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by yuswrld20(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
dis man na agbawo
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Exc2000: 4:52pm On May 09, 2020
cool

Corruption personified .... the only CivilServant in Nigeria to resign and turn a dollar billionaire imediately he must had played 30 odds on naira bet, and baba ijebu with his salary and penssion

When Atiku was a custom comtroller and boss at Murtala Muhammed Airport Ikeja, there was nothiing like wire wire, top 419 then like ade bendel and co just carry bag loads of foreign currency accross the airport and give Atiku his percentage, unlike Mompha Abouki wire, Atiku's cut is as high as 30% to 40% of all transaction, and if you fvck up he would call the press conference as he did to Emir Jokolo and his 50 bags filled with dollars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Aufbauh(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
E don tey when this man resemble a smooth operator. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Emeks008(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2020
he look good on uniform

check in the link below for free information on drinks production.

https://www.nairaland.com/5845689/thread-production-yoghurt-flavored-drinks
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by APCNig: 5:06pm On May 09, 2020
Face of the Cameroonian bisexual whose dicck cannot rest in one hole, from vagina to ass-hole. Ole jati-jati, thief-thief, jankoriko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Blackfire(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
The man buhari twisted his hands when bags of foreign currency was coming to Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by raymis(f): 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
The next president after Jubril
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Peterobi90: 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Corruption personified .... the only CivilServant in Nigeria to resign and turn a dollar billionaire imediately he must had played 30 odds on naira bet, and baba ijebu with his salary and penssion

When Atiku was a custom comtroller and boss at Murtala Muhammed Airport Ikeja, there was nothiing like wire wire, top 419 then like ade bendel and co just carry bag loads of foreign currency accross the airport and give Atiku his percentage, unlike Mompha Abouki wire, Atiku's cut is as high as 30% to 40% of all transaction, and if you fvck up he would call the press as he did to Emir Jokolo and his 50 bags filled with dollars

Let's just assume all you said is true... how many of your politicians have re-invested in Nigeria on Atiku's scale?

Let's leave oil companies, filling station, hotels, but core factory investments that boost economies..
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Brunicekid(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2020
raymis:
The next president after Jubril
Who told you
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by StagethemTVee: 5:52pm On May 09, 2020
Before he started coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 09, 2020
tsspsolutions:
Looking at his smiling face, I'm sure he knew what wanted from life long ago. He wasn't an accidential Richman.

True. People underestimate the importance of ruthless determination and purpose in achieving success. No be play play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Mangoicerea: 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by doggedfighter(f): 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Seen, he looks nice in the uniform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by bencarson007(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2020
These men have been con artist since time immemorial... Well what do I know

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by mytime24(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
Round table tin angry

dsame folks
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Exc2000: 8:05pm On May 09, 2020
Peterobi90:

Let's just assume all you said is true... how many of your politicians have re-invested in Nigeria on Atiku's scale?

Let's leave oil companies, filling station, hotels, but core factory investments that boost economies..

ok I think I like your analogy .. if I scam you off with a fisher page and wipe you account or commit other economic crime as long as long as I reinvest your money into my personal business in my locality I am an hero innit?

well to you question, Tinubu co owns INTELS with Atiku and Volpi and yes he is a politician, Tinubu runs a far better telivission out fit TVC than Atiku's village Gotel, Atiku's only factory is a pure water / table water factory, while Tinubu boost of Continental hotel which is of International standard, employing lots of Lagosians, The Nation Newspaper is by far one of the most read New Publication both online and offline, only Tinubu's Alpha Beta is the single Auditing firm that can rival international KPMG or Pricehouse cooper, with countless of chattered accountants, auditors and management professionals on his payroll...

so many politician have real investment than Atiku's money siphoning INTELS/ port authority scam... The Saraki of society Generale, th Yaraduas of Bank PHB, and Thief like Orji Uzor Kalu all have better investment portfolio than criminal like Atiku reaping us off with Mikano, Electricity Distribution company and INTELS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Lamasta(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
He has paid his dues nothing more nothing less tho he would have been a better president than what we are witnessing now
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Peterobi90: 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

ok I think I like your analogy .. if I scam you off with a fisher page and wipe you account or commit other economic crime as long as long as I reinvest your money into my personal business in my locality I am an hero innit?

well to you question, Tinubu co owns INTELS with Atiku and Volpi and yes he is a politician, Tinubu runs a far better telivission out fit TVC than Atiku's village Gotel, Atiku's only factory is a pure water / table water factory, while Tinubu boost of Continental hotel which is of International standard, employing lots of Lagosians, The Nation Newspaper is by far one of the most read New Publication both online and offline...

so many politician have real investment than Atiku's money siphoning INTELS/ port authority scam... The Saraki of society Generale, th Yaraduas of Bank PHB, and Thief like Orji Uzor Kalu all have better investment portfolio than criminal like Atiku reaping us off with Mikano, Electricity Distribution company and INTELS

Am not in argument of competition, we have never cared too much to question our politicians for ill gotten wealth, if we have not bothered to checkmate them, then we can aswell be grateful for those whom have reinvested back into the country.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 09, 2020
In the making......
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 09, 2020
The Liquid metal

see you in 2023
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer by Ratello: 12:08am On May 10, 2020
Great man

(1) (Reply)

Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger / Who Owns DANA Airlines? / NANS Disrupts Independence Celebration In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.