Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? (610 Views)

Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos / COVID-19: CBN Denies Charging Fees To Process Loan Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? by kason(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2020
Hello,
What is the cost to process International passport?

Mine have expired long ago.
Re: What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? by OloriOfMontreal: 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
This is what it says on Google but trust the Ogas at the top to collect their own fees undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? by kason(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:
This is what it says on Google but trust the Ogas at the top to collect their own fees undecided undecided

Thanks! My mind did not go to google in the first place.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? by OloriOfMontreal: 1:45pm On May 09, 2020
kason:

Thanks! My mind did not go to google in the first place.

It's okay. smiley Always good to double check with people so it's okay to have a thread. Other NLders may also have different or real time info and contribute on the thread.
Re: What Is The Cost To Process International Passport? by kason(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

It's okay. smiley Always good to double check with people so it's okay to have a thread. Other NLders may also have different or real time info and contribute on the thread.

you are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Used Julius Berger Container For Sale / Mosyl Logistics Is The Best Logistics Company In Abuja And Lagos... / Hallams Services.... We Deliver Your Items Safe And Sound Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.