Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy (586 Views)

Black Spot On Legs And Wrist / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy by Gagame(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2020
Pls elders and health care wokers in the house..This rashes in this pictures has been in my body for a long time..After i use nixoderm or skineal it goes and still comes back after a while..The last i went to a pharmacist he gave me Artcin tablets and some blue and white capsule..been using it over a week now but it still there...pls help me if anybody has gone through this then have a sloution...here is the pictures..Thanks will be looking out.

Re: Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy by dangermouse(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2020
Ogbeni,hydraulic oil will get rid of this. Apply on the spot morning and night. Make sure to bath before applying and change ur clothes and undies daily.

1 Like

Re: Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy by Mizwisdom(f): 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
Bath three times a day with medicated soap. Wash your clothes properly, use clean bed sheets. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Help Enzemas And Black Spot All Over Chest And Tommy by Sirnioking(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Go to a pharmacy tell them to give you a drinkable anti eczema drug!!

(1) (Reply)

Parents Were Stunned After 8-week-old Daughter Stood Up By Herself / How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? / Milky Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.