Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood! (226 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood! by callmeRichie(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2020
"If you could go back to your childhood, what advice would you like to have from your adult self?"

With the current experience, ups and downs, disappointments, failures you've encountered so far, what advice can you give to yourself peradventure you could go back to your childhood

Mine: Life is controlled by a force and only the strong survives! In whatever you do, find your way through to be strong or die trying!

Keep it rolling guys, who knows maybe what you put here is just what someone's waiting for cry
Re: If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood! by Baloranking(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2020
Life was so easy those days, you always wake up to something good grin.
Re: If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood! by Ereolamide: 2:53pm On May 09, 2020
I won't give myself any advice, the 'advice' prompted by my peculiar weakness would make
life much more easier, hence rendering the advice useless since my life would take a totally different course that I would tackle with yet another advice.

The pains, sorrows, disappointments, heartbreaks I've experienced have taught me a lot on a personal level that without them, my life would just be bland, I won't have memories that would make me cringe with disgust pertaining to my actions and reactions towards me.

I won't be terribly wise and careful, I rather take my lessons as they come, no cheating, it'll always be hard but no cheating.

Am I really happy now, fulfilled, bla bla bla? No

When the time comes the sorrow I've felt now will make the joy and happiness worthwhile and really appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Internet Connection From Mobile Phones To LAPTOPS Via Usb Cable. / Free 3d Text And Cartoon Animation / Attracting The Perfect Partner Is All On YOU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.