Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? (1135 Views)

What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / What Is This Fruit Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? by onatisi(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2020
Who can supply in large quantities this fruit ,goron Tula?

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? by spicesgoke(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
I can supply goro in any quantities!
Kindly give me English name of tula, if I have it too.
makindeafolabi@hotmail.com
Re: Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? by kizwid(m): 5:11am On May 12, 2020
chat me on 08032167306, i can supply them in large quantity
Re: Who Can Supply In Large Quantities This Fruit? by shegazy50(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2020
Are you a foods, beverages or drinks seller in the food supplies chain and you need a new market to sell your foods & drinks product freely without stress?

Or are you sitting on large supplies of perishable produce that is currently at risk of spoiling?

Or are you stuck selling due to the uncertainty of the customers to sell to

Choops.ng is creating an online market for you with over 50 thousand shopping experience daily to your doorstep.

To Sell, log in to www.choops.com/become-a-vendor
click on "Register" and set-up your Online store.

Post your product pictures and price and in less than 10 minutes your store is ready.

Take orders and make delivery to your customers without stress.

For enquiry email: Choopsng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want This Hausa Food Right Here / Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? / Are There Vegetarians In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.