Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? (823 Views)

I am a sexxx addict please help me / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
I'm trying to overcome my sexual obsession so I have decided to be celibate. I want to go into a relationship now with a girl who I will listen to always, cook for, wash her clothes, give her money and not ever near her sexually. She can fuckkk other men and I won't care cuz I'm trying to live without thinking sexx is everything. But my biggest fear now is I will never find a girl like this. Shame
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Neimar: 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
Rev. Sisters dy around
Choose 1
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
In a book
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Davash222(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
Neimar:
Rev. Sisters dy around
Choose 1
Research shows that Rev sisters fucck more than an average Nigerian girl.
Seminarians, Deacons and Rev Fathers can bear me witness.
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Staphylococcus: 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
Empire, Kakawa, Toyin, Opebi, 7up Phase 1, 2, 3

Street beside total filling station Ojota

National Theater Iganmu, National Stadium Surulere

Green Lion
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 09, 2020
The morgue bro ...the morgue.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Justbehave(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
toniblacman:
Take this advice bro. This is the best place. Search no more.
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by illicit(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2020
toniblacman:
yes and the cemetary

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Nazgul: 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
keep searching you'll find them soon
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by asahnwaKC: 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
Bobrisky is available kiss......but orga apko gi ntu tongue.....
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by argent412(f): 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
meet those Lord's choose girls or watch man
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 09, 2020
Badboibipo:
I'm trying to overcome my sexual obsession so I have decided to be celibate. I want to go into a relationship now with a girl who I will listen to always, cook for, wash her clothes, give her money and not ever near her sexually. She can fuckkk other men and I won't care cuz I'm trying to live without thinking sexx is everything. But my biggest fear now is I will never find a girl like this. Shame
LOL Massa take a bus to kejetia
Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Hhenryy: 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
Badboibipo:

They are everywhere around you. most Nigerian girls don't like sex because they have been genitally mutilated (circumcised). it is guys that usually coerce them for sex with the use of money and other material things. If No guy is pestering her, the average Nigerian girl can remain celibate till she dies.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? by Liposure: 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
argent412:
meet those Lord's choose girls or watch man

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? / "I Didn't Know That My Girlfriend Was A IndecentStar For Years". A Guy Said / Sperm Count Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.