Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works (450 Views)

Does This Advice Still Works In The Present Day Nigeria? / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2020
Now, I'm not ignorant about the fact that scattered across the nation Nigeria and by extension Africa continent are men of their pockets who use the name of Jesus as a fast channel for expansion monetarily. But whoever goes on with this mindset will remain stagnant forever. There are true men hidden in the hermits; they are not on TV not even would you find them on the media. They're not concerned about your money nor carried away by the wind of ephemeral things. They don't even need to meet you to reveal God's purpose for your life. When you encounter them you'd know whether the power at work in them is real or not. God will not make a man without leaving His signature for attestation that Elohim did it.

Recently, I discovered how helpless people are including myself when they have no clue about what exactly their reason on earth is. Whoever is clueless about the purpose of God for himself is liable to be defeated by the storm of life which are set as distractions.

I shared it few days ago in a comment on a post and now I felt making it separately would help more people. encountered a woman of God. I found this key and it blessed me in a no small way. Prophetic direction is real. I'd be selfish not to share it. She blessed me real good. I tell you again believe me, there are true prophets. Many of them are not on TV or media. They don't need to meet you before they reveal the mind of God about your life FREE OF CHARGE!!! That's quite unbelievable, with the application of God's words in the right coordinates.

For those who feel like, not mandatory to call. And the essence is not to drive your attention to call. (Note)
You may call her; 0-8-1-6-3-6-5-6-8-9-0
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by Bola146(f): 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by iykomo0(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2020
your mate dey Ghana, you dey here with Local format dey deceive yourself.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2020
iykomo0:
your mate dey Ghana, you dey here with Local format dey deceive yourself.

Brother, let me tell you. What life have you come when you can't make impact to people's lives? Local format you called it? My mates in Ghana you said? Haba!

Even if I were the President of a Nation, if it's all about information, I used myself first as guinea pig, that would change people's lives, no power in existence will stop me from sharing...

By the special grace of God, I'm self-sufficient in Christ. A software engineer has nothing to do with the format you mentioned. If it's about message that will liberate destinies, I'm ready! That's why you see me here... I've got no business here.

#Stay Safe

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
If discernment leads you to agree to the information or post I shared, suffer it to be so. Don't be deceived or discouraged by people's talk. It may look like they're saying the truth, but discernment will save you from differentiating between what's true and what's false.

Stay blessed!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2020
We lift the name of the Lord. We position His banner on high.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2020
God's demand from mankind is to help one another in terms of needs and also live a holy life. A life acceptable unto Him.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
His blessings new every morning
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
The light is most abundant, and it shines for all; if you would see the light come to the light.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Luke.1.26 - Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth...

Buttomline: This verse is prophetic. You will experience many divine visitations this month. God sends more blessings your way. You recover all lost virtues before now. God bless you.

Happy new month of June.
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Avoid those who don't talk eternity.
They're not sent by God but agents of Satan.
Nothing on earth has external value except your soul.

Happy Sunday Beloved!
Re: My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works by joinpreneur(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2020
You are crafted for God’s purpose, not your own.

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

COVID -19 / . / HATS AVIATION LIMITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.