Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (54610 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Gkemz: 11:16pm On May 09, 2020
Theta1:
I am a food producer and I can categorically tell you that this pandemic is a blessing to the industry.

My brother it's not a blessing because there's nothing good about this covid19 as anyone can contact it even in the line of his/her business
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by GideonG(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2020
Quinex2:
Really? Data scientists and analysts earn that much

Sure bro, search and see
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by hartson(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2020
R & S lotto

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2020
Y'all sleeping on the Tech-Companies
Sillicon Valley

They aren't affected by the pandemic

Ain't no way in hell ��
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On May 09, 2020
Mortuary attendants
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by BENEAMATA: 11:44pm On May 09, 2020
SURGEONS ! QED . i mean , what's with the whole world now putting on face mask ? dem wan perform caesarian ? . . . . wait ! . . . .why . . . una dey . . . . . slap me na ?!
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by BENEAMATA: 11:45pm On May 09, 2020
[center][/center
hartson:
R & S lotto
grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by yinkusss: 11:46pm On May 09, 2020
P.O.S
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by toprealman: 11:52pm On May 09, 2020
Social media " influencers".
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by sucess001(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2020
Doctors are actually not making money aside the ones employed by govt. Truth is that most people are avoiding hospitals due to the virus thereby reducing income for them.

The major beneficiaries re telecoms and data providers. They re printing money now.

Closely followed are IT services providers.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Azaman and bombers
Even self the Corona viruse pandemic na better format to take bill client
If you are a niggarrr and you know what is azaman and bombing then you must be a real niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo yahoo

Just say bombing or street or huzzle
laugh out loud
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 10, 2020
Mine grin
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Adekunlebright(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2020
tellsblinks:
During this period of hardship I notice that some professions stand out, as they continually receive money this period! Some people would say "nah thier time to shine be this"

1. Top politicians (executives, senators, house of assembly and rep, local govt chairman, etc)

2. Doctors and other health officials; some wonder why doctors are not in first place? Well these is Nigeria

3. Police, task force and other security enforcing agency- this is thier time to shine!! Honestly it is, I have a neighbor that comes back home with nothing less than 20k everyday

4. Data resellers; yes these people sells too, especially the serious ones etc

Feel free to add yours.

Which profession earns more money during this ongoing pandemic?
Abeg na police, especially in my own area here.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Favy93(f): 1:31am On May 10, 2020
https:///D30MwFvYzpj4dkDDs6jfwv
*INFORMATION IS WEALTH*

You can make money that will sustain you during the lockdown by joining recharge and get paid.

You can recharge your phone, transfer cards and data to people and they send you money in return, subscribe Gotv, Dstv, NEPA bill for yourself and others .

If the money you subscribe monthly doesn't bring money back to you. It then means means you are wasting fund.

If you don't have any means of getting money online today it means you lacking behind and you need to upgrade .

Make sure that your marginal propensity to save should be more than your marginal propensity to consume if you must be rich.

With #5,000 you have started a global business that will gradually dry poverty from your end.
You will be updated daily on this platform. This is not the stone age oo. You can't be operating on the computer age or the jet age without flying. If you don't have a jet to fly, you have your Android phone to fly.
Be part of this now..
Please wake up!
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by cheerishMe: 2:40am On May 10, 2020
APC and Buhari

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by alexola20(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2020
Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by rafcrown(m): 3:01am On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Azaman and bombers
Even self the Corona viruse pandemic na better format to take bill client
If you are a niggarrr and you know what is azaman and bombing then you must be a real niggarrr
Criminal hustlers.
EFCC Customers
National Image destroyers etc
Minimum sentence for Yahoo Yahoo should be 5 years.

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo yahoo

Just say bombing or street or huzzle
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Amudeneogu: 3:37am On May 10, 2020
Politicians

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by pius4luv(m): 3:48am On May 10, 2020
It's politician and food manufacturer
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 5:35am On May 10, 2020
Basically, firms with online markets and those doing digital marketing. Also people in the retail business; the shop owners in my street have been raking in cash. After all, people would eat and drink.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by OKTolu: 5:45am On May 10, 2020
politician of course na cash out season naa
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by peroristic(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2020
Fucking data n airtime thief gotv dstv i don't even pack those one for one place i cannot come and kill myself for repeated programs
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by toye440: 6:51am On May 10, 2020
SpatialKing:
FTC....
Data Scientist Data Analytics Monitoring and Evaluation experts Graphics designers Content Developers InfoGraphics expert Online teachers/Coach (elearning) Delivery Services Journalism
Least known; Beauticians.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by jaxxy(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2020
bigstan11787:
Please which category did Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg fall into?

Their profession tops the game

Social media and ecommerce.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Phyde: 7:04am On May 10, 2020
Binary Option and Forex Traders.
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by mrteewhy0104(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2020
Danfo Driver
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by waynejesus: 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Yahoo boy
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Mypeople2(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
Zealoy:
Since I moved to Lagos I can't actually remember the last time I bought fuel for my gen, cuz light over here is 24/7
Wow!!! That means those of us in South South are successfully cheated .We are just giving to the nation without receiving .The day we have 24 hours light, that means we will buy 50litres of fuel down just in case
Re: COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? by Sammyfabulous: 8:19am On May 10, 2020
Do you know how much your popular bloggers like instablog9ja and tundeednut make? with about an average of 8 adverts(the least) per day for various brands and individuals, at costs ranging from 80k to 100k per post that's about 700k per day on the average. DO THE MATHS for a month and tell me what pays more than this right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.