Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

All That Glitters (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All That Glitters (18+) (18937 Views)

All That Glitters Ain't Gold (Poem/Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2020
Cool.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
Becky soon came with a plastic bottle of cold water and a glass cup. I took it and drank gladly. Becky was all over me, asking about my experience and how the service fared. Later in the night, mum, dad and I discussed the next line of action.

“I need a job,” I said. “I will have to start job-hunting.”

Mum nodded. “Hey, God will help you, my dear. He that has been keeping you all this while from university up to the national youth service will see you through by getting you a good job.”

“Amen o,” I said.

“I believe God will soon open doors of mercy for you and you will be gainfully employed,” dad put in.

The following day, I started my job-hunting in earnest. One of the places I went to submit my curriculum vitae was the head office of Great Faith Bank.

I also submitted C.Vs to other reputable companies that cut across banking and communication industry. Habib still called me from time to time.

He wanted to know how I was faring in Lagos and if I had changed my mind about the job he had offered.

“I’ve not got a job yet, but I will soon get something,” I said.

“Well, keep me posted,” he replied. “The job here is still open for you in case you change your mind.”

I thanked him, knowing that things would never be bad that I would resort to take the offer that he made.

A week after I submitted my c.v to Great Faith Bank, I received a call from a man that introduced himself as Mr. Timi Samuel, Human Resources Manager of the bank.

“Can you make yourself available at the head office by tomorrow, by twelve noon?”

My heart was beating in excitement. “Sure, I can, sir.”

“Okay, see you then.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.”

I dressed up the following morning in a blue blouse and black skirt, trying to look as corporate as I could. I got to the head office of the bank few minutes after eleven in the morning.

I was that zealous about not getting there late. I still had to wait for him though, as I did not really see him until a couple of minutes to twelve.

“Miss Lovette Ita?” he asked as a way of greeting me as soon as I entered his large office.

“Yes, sir. Good day, sir.”

“Please, have your seat.”

“Thank you, sir.” I sat down expectantly.

He studied me briefly and nodded. “Yes, I saw the c.v that you submitted. I went through your profile and I was impressed.”

I grinned. “Thank you, sir.” He was probably referring to the fact that I had distinctions in my ‘O’ level results, and had Second Class Upper in my first degree results.

“However, I wish to let you know that this bank is not recruiting right now. The recruitment exercise may not be until next year.”

“Oh.” That was a disappointment.

I had thought I was invited for a test or an interview or whatever. Was I called to come around to be informed that the bank would not be employing anyone now?

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/all_that_glitters/32965
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 7:48am On May 26, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 9:34am On May 27, 2020
He studied me briefly and nodded. “Yes, I saw the c.v that you submitted. I went through your profile and I was impressed.”

I grinned. “Thank you, sir.” He was probably referring to the fact that I had distinctions in my ‘O’ level results, and had Second Class Upper in my first degree results.

“However, I wish to let you know that this bank is not recruiting right now. The recruitment exercise may not be until next year.”

“Oh.” That was a disappointment. I had thought I was invited for a test or an interview or whatever.

Was I called to come around to be informed that the bank would not be employing anyone now?

He could see the disappointment all over my face. He smiled to give a glint of hope.

“All the same, personally, there is something I can offer you.”

I became attentive. “You have an offer for me, sir?”

He paused to study me. I must have appeared as a very zealous person to him.

“If you don’t mind, I can employ you to work for me as a personal assistant.”

I was surprised to hear that. “Personal assistant?”

He nodded. “That’s right. It’s my initiative and I will be your employer.”

I sighed in disappointment. I wanted to be employed by a company, by the bank; not by an individual.

“It’s a temporary job. As soon as there is opening here, or you have a better job elsewhere, you can quit it.”

My mind was busy. Maybe I should ask him what kind of job I would be doing and how much I would receive.

“Well, it depends on the job specifications and the pay,” I said.

He nodded again. “That’s a smart way to think. Now, talking about the job, as I said, you will be personally assisting me. There are sundry tasks I will give you from time to time. The bulk of your job will be to work in my house.”

I was instantly on the alert. “Your house?”

He tried a smile. “Yes, my house. You’ll ensure that my domestic servants do all their work and everything goes well at the home front.”

Now, what kind of job was this? Had I returned to Lagos to be a house help?

“It’s not bad or demeaning as you may think,” he quickly added. “It’s purely a supervisory role. My wife is in Canada and is not coming back in a short while to come. That’s why I need you to supervise the home front.”

I relaxed a bit. His wife was not around, he said. So, I would supervise the domestic servants. Maybe it was not a bad thing to start with.

I could take this offer and quit it as soon as a good or better offer came.

“How much is in this for me?” I asked.

Full story available at
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Emex100(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2020
Interesting
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2020
From supervisor to bedmate straight

Thanks for the update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2020
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 4:15pm On May 28, 2020
Interesting story
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by PrudySara(f): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
From supervising , it will turn into another thing. Thanks for the update!
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
Interesting.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 7:47am On May 30, 2020
I relaxed a bit. His wife was not around, he said.

So, I would supervise the domestic servants. Maybe it was not a bad thing to start with. I could take this offer and quit it as soon as a good or better offer came.

“How much is in this for me?” I asked.

There was a trace of smile on his face. Slowly, he mentioned the amount. It was not a bad offer. Any amount that more than tripled my NYSC allowance was not bad.

“Okay, sir,” I answered.

He nodded again. “That’s good. Your work starts tomorrow.” He tore off a page from a jotter on his desk and scribbled his residence address on it.

“That’s where I stay. You’re to report for work at eight in the morning, but you may close late, as you may have to wait for me to return from work before you close. You will be entitled to three meals in the house, Monday to Friday. Any question?”

I looked at the address he wrote. He lived at Magodo G.R.A, Lagos. I sighed and shrugged.

“No question for now.”

“Anyway, you can always ask any question as the need arises.” He brought his right hand forward for a handshake. “Good to have you employed, Miss Ita.”

“Thank you very much sir,” I returned and stood up.

The following morning, I was at the gate of Mr. Timi Samuel’s residence by few minutes to eight. The security guy in blue uniform opened the gate for me.

“Hello, I’m Miss Lovette Ita. This is the residence of Mr. Samuel, right?”

“Yes, you’re in the right place. Oga already said you would be coming. You’re welcome.”

“Thank you.”

“This way.” He led me the main entrance to the building where he pressed the doorbell. A maid soon came out, a matronly woman that should be in her forties.

“This is the lady oga talked about,” the security guy said as a way of introduction. He faced me. “This is Mrs. Margaret, the house maid.”

I smiled and nodded. “Hello, Mrs. Margaret.” I went on to introduce myself.

“You’re must welcome,” Mrs. Margaret said. “Oga has told us about you. Let me take you to where you will be using as office.”

I followed her inside the building. After a short corridor was a large sitting-room. Adjoining that was the dining table. Close to that was a door that she opened.

“Here is the room you will be using as office.”

I entered the room with her. It was a standard room with a standing fan, a large desk and an office chair. There was a Dell laptop on the table.

“He said you’re to work with the laptop,” she informed.

I was bemused. If I was there to supervise the domestic workers, what would be the use of the laptop?

“Okay,” I said.

Mrs. Margaret soon returned to her work. I sat down and observed the environment. His children must have gone to school, I reasoned.

Some minutes later, Mrs. Margaret came to ask if I would like to take my breakfast now. It was toasted bread and tea. I answered in the affirmative.

By noon, it became clear to me that the hard-working maid and the guard who remained at his post by the gate needed no supervision. What then was my work here? Did these people really need any supervision?

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2020
Fascinating
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 1:34am On May 31, 2020
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Saturn101: 11:37am On May 31, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Awesome05: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Cool
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by SeyiDominion: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
cool
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mrs. Margaret soon returned to her work. I sat down and observed the environment. His children must have gone to school, I reasoned. Some minutes later, Mrs. Margaret came to ask if I would like to take my breakfast now.

It was toasted bread and tea. I answered in the affirmative.

By noon, it became clear to me that the hard-working maid and the guard who remained at his post by the gate needed no supervision. What then was my work here? Did these people really need any supervision?

TIMI

It was few minutes to four o’clock. Officially, work ended four p.m. One of my phones rang. It was Rita on the line.

“Hello, love,” she said on the phone.

“How are you, dear Rita.”

“Fine. I called to remind you that I’m expecting you this evening.”

I chuckled. “Of course I would not forget such a thing.”

“Yeah. So, I’ll be waiting for you, darling.”

“Okay.”

She cut the line. Rita was a pretty lady I met a couple of months ago at an entrepreneurship programme. She was an independent lady who lived at Palm Grove and who always wanted me to come around to her place.

The fact that my wife was far away in Canada with our two kids made free life easy for me. Rita was one of those that I had got intimate with since Rhoda and the kids left for abroad. For sure, I intended to see Rita once I closed from work.

By few minutes to six, I was at the door of Rita’s apartment. Just then, I remembered that the young lady I employed as assistant in the house would be waiting for me. I immediately called her line.

“Hello, Lovette,” I said as soon as she answered the call. “You can close for the day. I’ll not be coming home soon. See you tomorrow.”

“Okay, sir,” she replied.

“Any problem?” I asked in afterthought. “Did everything go well?”

“Yes, sir. No problem, sir.”

“Alright, see you tomorrow.”

“Yes, sir.”

I cut the line. Rita soon came to open the door.

“Hello, lover boy. Goodness, you look tired.”
I nodded. “Yeah, a bit.”

“Oh, come in, dear.”

I entered the living-room with her. To be frank, she was always sexy. Clad only in bum shot and braless spaghetti top, I felt some blood running in my veins. She could sense my desire as she led me straight to her bedroom.

I kissed her briefly on the lips and caressed her boobs. I sat on her bed and placed her on my laps, where my hands were free to do more exploration.

I resumed kissing her while my left hand started to trace patterns on her thigh with my fingertip. I could feel the excitement from my hand and the sensitivity of my fingers against her. Her breath quickened as the movement wandered farther down to her leg.

It nearly slid in between her smooth thighs. Much closer to her crotch and I was able to feel the warmth that dampened her panties. Before she could reach down and discreetly remove my wandering fingers, I lifted them from her leg.

Then I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as I nuzzled her lobe.

I swirled my tongue in her ear, sending a shudder through her body. Another tiny spurt of moisture dampened her panties even more. I could vividly feel and smell her arousal.

Much more of my touching and nibbling and her entire body would be ablaze in passion. After these few caresses, she was hotter than she could ever remember being.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/all_that_glitters/32965
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nice update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by BigBasher: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thanks.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Awesome05: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Nice one.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Cool
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Much closer to her crotch and I was able to feel the warmth that dampened her panties. Before she could reach down and discreetly remove my wandering fingers, I lifted them from her leg.

Then I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as I nuzzled her lobe.

I swirled my tongue in her ear, sending a shudder through her body. Another tiny spurt of moisture dampened her panties even more. I could vividly feel and smell her arousal.

Much more of my touching and nibbling and her entire body would be ablaze in passion. After these few caresses, she was hotter than she could ever remember being.

I kept one hand resting on the small of her back, possessive in a gentle manner while the other hand was on her waist. I shifted my hips, rubbing my cock against her belly.

She moaned at the sensation, getting more and more aroused. My lips met hers as I kissed her, my tongue plunging into her mouth. Her knees went weak as heat swept through her body.

I bent my head and kissed her again. I took her lips in a hard kiss, plunging my tongue deep inside her mouth. I could feel her heart beating harder, thumping against my chest.

I stopped for a moment as my hands reached around and cupped her breasts. She gasped as I rolled her nipples between my nimble fingers. A moan escaped her as I thrust my hips against her, my cock pressing against her.

My dick nudged the crack between her butt cheeks and it felt absolutely huge to her. She made a soft noise – more of a squeak than anything – but coherent words seemed beyond her capabilities.

I decide it was time I strip her. Pausing to do this urgent task, I pulled her bum short and soaking panties down her hips and her legs.

I knelt and reached for her ankles, spreading her legs apart. I could feel her pussy throb in response to my sensitive touches.

I ran my hands up the insides of her legs until I gripped her inner thighs. She allowed me to do all that caught my fancies.

She looked up and briefly stared at my face. I traced a path through her labia with my tongue. I curled the tip around her clit then sucked hard on the tiny nub, sending spasms of delight through her body.

“Oh, darling. That was sweet,” she intoned.

I continued my oral exploration on her pussy and clit. After moments, I stopped to reverse the act. Holding my member firmly, she opened her mouth, letting me slide the hard shaft through her open lips and over her waiting tongue.

Closing her lips around the taut skin, she began sucking as I gently thrust in and out of her mouth.

You can get the full download: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/all_that_glitters/32965

1 Like

Re: All That Glitters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Interesting update
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Zamar: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by CasNova: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Interesting
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by Lakesc: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beautiful. Thanks OP
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Cool story
Re: All That Glitters (18+) by kweensheba: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
I curled the tip around her clit then sucked hard on the tiny nub, sending spasms of delight through her body.

“Oh, darling. That was sweet,” she intoned.

I continued my oral exploration on her pussy and clit. After moments, I stopped to reverse the act. Holding my member firmly, she opened her mouth, letting me slide the hard shaft through her open lips and over her waiting tongue.

Closing her lips around the taut skin, she began sucking as I gently thrust in and out of her mouth.

“That’s it, dear. Suck my cock!” I cooed. My hands reached down and began to tug on her nipples, stretching them out from her body before pinching them between my fingers.

Another moment passed and I stopped her from the act. I shoved my big, hard cock straight into her wet pussy. In response, she squeezed her vaginal muscles around the huge shaft, thrilling to the way I pumped in and out of her.

I moaned as I continued to pound into her. For a moment, her body stiffened and she gasped for air. Soon, I could sense waves of her orgasm crashed over her and her body shuddered and shivered from the experience. In seconds to come, I reached orgasm too.

I let out a moan as my prick erupted warm semen into her pussy.

She squeezed her cunt muscles.

“How was that performance, sweetie?” she asked.

I grimaced and tweaked her right nipple. “Great, as usual, my baby.” She got up from the bed to clean up. She was soon back, tying a bathrobe.

“What will you have for dinner?” she asked. I shook my head.

“Let me not bother you with that.”

“Really? But, it’s no bother.”

I insisted that I didn’t want food.

“Maybe, this food is what you want.” She came to the side of the bed where I sat and opened the robe she was wearing. I could see her big boobs and curvy body. My eyes went to her pussy which looked lush and inviting.

“I can feed you with this,” she said, coming to me and holding my prick. I felt it tingle in her touch.

She knelt beside me and put the cock in her mouth. The big thing filled her mouth. She began to lick my cock like a hungry being. She kept moving forward on the massive prick stopping only briefly when it got to the back of her throat.

The avid partner could not resist my fascinating organ, so she sucked and licked at it constantly. I could see that she relished the taste and would want the feeling to go on and on.

I cherished the excitement too. Her deft action definitely sent me into a state of indescribable excitement. My cock pulsated and throbbed as she intensified her action.

In a moment, my body tensed up in a frenzied state as I let out gob after gob of thick white pearly sperm deep down her throat. As she used to do, she swallowed the spurts.

I had had enough for the day. After that, I went to have a shower and prepared to leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Trap / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Barrack Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.