Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

All That Glitters - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All That Glitters (13916 Views)

Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Gracious David West, The Serial Killer: Girls, All That Glitters Is Not Gold / Not All That Glitters Are Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Glitters by FairCritic(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Interesting.
Re: All That Glitters by Awesome05: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Cool.
Re: All That Glitters by tonysunkan: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cool story
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice update
Re: All That Glitters by kweensheba: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
lucky. I can tell you categorically that to experience heartbreak is not an easy thing."

Now, I had hints on what was the problem.

"Are you heartbroken?" I asked.

She nodded. "About an hour ago, the man I was going to marry called that he had cancelled the introduction plan."

I was genuinely touched. "That's a hard one. Sorry about that."

She sighed. "Thanks."

I could imagine the pain and I knew the pang of disappointment was not easy, especially when one least expected it.

"Perhaps you could reconcile," I suggested.

"I don't think so. He has just confirmed the rumour that he is dumping me for my best friend."

I was astonished. "That's incredible. Your best friend?"

"Exatly. He told me to completely forget about him because they've already picked a wedding date."

"Oh, oh. That's very mean of him. That your friend too is not a true friend. But, it's okay. Sometimes, life can be so mean and unfair. I believe in providence. The two of you were probably not meant for each."

She nodded again. "When a door
Re: All That Glitters by FairCritic(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters by UltimateSpice: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Nice update
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Interesting.
Re: All That Glitters by BigBasher: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Interesting update
Re: All That Glitters by Remite011(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2020
@OP, saliva don dry for pesin mouth due to excessive salivation. Abeg come give us update, Biko
Re: All That Glitters by BigBasher: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Cool
Re: All That Glitters by kweensheba: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
closes, another door opens. Cheer up, Rose. You have your life to live."

Her face brightened up. "I'm happy I came to you. The way you talk has considerably reduced my burden."

I smiled modestly. "It's okay, to God be the glory." "I don't think my pastor will do better than what you've done."

I smiled again. "As I said, to God be the glory." There was silence for some seconds.

"I want to ask you a question," she said. "And I want you to be very sincere with me."

"No problem, go ahead."

There was another pause for several seconds.

"Could it be that I'm not attractive enough? I mean, why will he dump me just like that?"

What a question from Rose. "I think it's beyond being attractive. Some men are not just satisfied with what they have."

She stood up. "I agree with what you said. But look at me. Am I really attractive, or not? Be sincere."

I looked at her as she wanted. Her height was average. Her chocolate colour blended with her skin. She had a pretty face. She was on the chubby side, but not fat. Her
Re: All That Glitters by Awesome05: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters by BigBasher: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cool.
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Interesting story
Re: All That Glitters by UltimateSpice: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Cool one.
Re: All That Glitters by tonysunkan: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice and cool.
Re: All That Glitters by kweensheba: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
chest region showed that she was a bit busty. The rounded breasts appeared to look firm. The waist was slim without visible signs of fat. Her thighs were curvy, down to her knees and legs. The bums needed no padding the way they were accentated by the shorts she was wearing. "You are beautiful and attractive, Rose," I said and meant it. Her next action surprised me. She sat down, covered her face with her palms and started crying. What! What had I said that was wrong? I stared at her. "I'm sorry, have I said anything that was wrong?" She did not answer me. Instead, she continued to sob. I was confused. Should I move over and pet her to calm down or I should continue to stare at her? I chose the former. I put my left hand on her back and patted. "I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way," I said. "Please stop crying." After a minute, she stopped and dabbed her face with the helm of her t-shirt, allowing me to briefly see her belly. If she had lifted the cloth one more inch, I would have seen her breasts.
Re: All That Glitters by BigBasher: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cool
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: All That Glitters by Saturn101: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cool update
Re: All That Glitters by FairCritic(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice update.
Re: All That Glitters by FairCritic(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Next please.
Re: All That Glitters by kweensheba: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Well, at least, she had calmed down now. I went back to sit on the bed.

"Are you okay, now?" I asked.

She nodded. There was another long pause. Then, she stood up. "Thanks for your time," she said.

"Good night." Xkcould still not understand her.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" I asked.

"Yes," was her only answer.

She moved towards the door. I moved quickly and held her right hand.

"No, you're not alright. You cannot be alright and act like this.
ÈTell me what exactly the problem is."

She appeared to be considering whether to answer me or not.

"Come." Gently, I led her to the bed. "Sit down, please." She sat like a very meek person while I sat by her side.

"What made you cry?" I asked.

There was a long pause. "It was what you told me. My ex- had spoken exactly like that before. Now, with all that, see how it ended."

Her voice became sad again. "It's alright, no need to get sad over it. Many other guys will still tell you, because that's what you are - beautiful and attractive. Someone saying that
Re: All That Glitters by Zamar: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice
Re: All That Glitters by UltimateSpice: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Zamar:
Nice

Yeah.
Re: All That Glitters by BigBasher: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: All That Glitters by FairCritic(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
More
Re: All That Glitters by kweensheba: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
should gladden your heart, not depress it." She nodded. "Thanks." I held her left hand and gently rubbed the back of her palm. "I have a brotherly view about all this. All I've done so far is to take you like a sister - a senior sister. Is it okay for me to take you as a sister?" There was only a brief pause. "It's okay." I smiled at her. "Thanks for granting me that. Believe me, I will be a good brother and friend to you." I stopped to study her. She was attentive and sober. "As I said, don't let anything or anyone disturb your life or happiness. Whatever happens, we move on." She nodded. "Thanks so much, Seyi. I really appreciate." I nodded too. "That's the spirit. Now, give me a smile." I gently tickled her side. She giggled. I did it a little bit more and she laughed. "That's the spirit," I repeated. "Thanks a lot. "Your words have really helped." She stood up and I followed suit. "Can you give me a hug?" She asked. "Why not? With all pleasure." I gave her the hug. She clung onto me tightly. It was
Re: All That Glitters by Saturn101: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Explicit
Re: All That Glitters by UltimateSpice: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cool and nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" / Are These White Women Beautiful ? / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.