Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Investment That Pay In 5 Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment That Pay In 5 Month (887 Views)

Google Wallet: How To Use Google Pay In Nigeria [100% Working Guides] / Apps That Pay You Cool Money / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment That Pay In 5 Month by samask64: 5:00pm On May 09, 2020
That your idle fund in your bank account can give you 35% of it in 5months.
No risk involve just pay sign agreement form and in 5months you receive alert
Oxford Group of company is a real estate firms that deal with sales, developed of landed property in lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state contact this number for more details

Re: Investment That Pay In 5 Month by olypharm: 8:43am On May 10, 2020
Na so d life easy
Re: Investment That Pay In 5 Month by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2020
samask64:
That your idle fund in your bank account can give you 35% of it in 5months.
No risk involve just pay sign agreement form and in 5months you receive alert
Oxford Group of company is a real estate firms that deal with sales, developed of landed property in lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state contact this number for more details

You people should stop making this ignorant statement.

There is no investment under the sun that does not have some element of risk, you can quote me anywhere.

I dare you to challenge me and I will list all the potential risks of this investment.

Be warned however, no one will invest not even one person after I list all the risks!!!

1 Like

Re: Investment That Pay In 5 Month by samask64: 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
Kobicove:

You people should stop making this ignorant statement.

There is no investment under the sun that does not have some element of risk, you can quote me anywhere.

I dare you to challenge me and I will list all the potential risks of this investment.

Be warned, no one will invest not even one person after I list all the risks!!!

Don't say what you don't know
This is real estate browse for Oxford group of company and see how we operate. However I challenge you to say what you know
Re: Investment That Pay In 5 Month by Kobicove(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2020
samask64:

Don't say what you don't know
This is real estate browse for Oxford group of company and see how we operate. However I challenge you to say what you know

1. A cursory view on the company's website shows that the only named individual is the chairman, this means that the whole company revolves around him. If any happens to him this company is as good as dead and any money invested will not be recovered. The risk here is that in a situation in which a company has no succession plan once the main actor in the affairs of the company is incapacitated the company is as good as dead thereby leading to losses for investors.

2. The company does not have a Board of directors. This means that only this chairman takes unilateral decisions with regards to the running of this business. This does not show sound corporate governance for a business of this nature which involves keeping depositors money in trust. Risk that there is a higher chance of deposit funds being diverted to none company projects since only one person makes decisions concerning the company

3. The return on investment of about 30% in 8 months promised by the company is unachievable considering that the company's properties are located in the Iyana Ipaja and Badagry Expressway axis. These areas are not the most sought after in Lagos because of the terrible traffic situation there and the fact that they are high density areas. Achieving such ROI in these areas is very unlikely. Risk here is that the company may not be able to deliver on it's promise thereby leading to loss for the investor.

4. According to the company it deals in both developed and undeveloped lands but a visit to their website shows there is not even a single picture of a live project or development all the pics available are computer generated graphics. The risk here is that the company may not be able to deliver on its promises.

5. There is no evidence to prove that the company has approval for the areas where it claims it has land it is selling. Risk here is that you may loose your money if you unknowingly buy land in an area that belongs to the government

6. This company is less than 10 years old. There is no guarantee that it will be in existence in the next 2 years. Risk is that you may loose you deposit if the company goes under due to the additional difficulty brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Platform EVER / Corporate Bank Account / Contact Details Of Fiirst Registrars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.