Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed (1111 Views)

VACANCY: Personal Assistant (female) For A CEO Needed / Executive Assistant To CEO Needed / Personal Assistant To The CEO Needed Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 5:17pm On May 09, 2020
We are recruiting an Executive PA for our client, a Chief Executive of a firm which is a leader in its industry.

The ideal candidate should:

- Have a minimum of Bachelor's degree from a reputable university. A masters degree is an added advantage.

- Have strong administrative and management experience.

- Be versatile.

- Be willing to work on Saturdays

- Be based in a central part of Lagos.

Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to jarushub@gmail.com with the subject: NEW EXECUTIVE PA.

Treat as urgent.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
Apply.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Ojeaga1(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
can person Aside Lagos apply!
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Bunk20: 12:05am On May 13, 2020
Applied
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 1:55pm On May 13, 2020
Ojeaga1:
can person Aside Lagos apply!

No please
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 2:21pm On May 14, 2020
Apply.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 10:43am On May 17, 2020
Still screening.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by truffle: 12:44pm On May 17, 2020
JARUSHUB:
Still screening.
still screening till when,is there a oparticular deadline for submitting applications or you'd just keep collecting applications till u get preferred candidates
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 11:13am On May 18, 2020
truffle:
still screening till when,is there a oparticular deadline for submitting applications or you'd just keep collecting applications till u get preferred candidates

Until the right candidate is found. Isn't that the purpose of any recruitment?
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
Still reviewing CVs for this role.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
Shortlisting is ongoing, apply if interested ASAP.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Bunk20: 6:08pm On May 20, 2020
My CV has been sent hope I will be considered
Name: Udeozo Anayo
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Lordfiido(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2020
I just Applied. Thank you
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by JARUSHUB: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Bunk20:
My CV has been sent hope I will be considered
Name: Udeozo Anayo

Seen.

But because you are currently working, do not want complication of you exiting your current employment to start work. Preference is for someone unattached able to start quickly.
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Stkingsley(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2020
Applied. Please review and revert
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Bunk20: 7:07pm On May 27, 2020
JARUSHUB:

Seen.

But because you are currently working, do not want complication of you exiting your current employment to start work. Preference is for someone unattached able to start quickly.

Ok but the above should not be a problem to me and how soon do you want the person to start if it is something that can be achieved. Thanks
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by pete1234: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
CV sent pls review.. am working, but very much open to new challenges. Thank you
Re: Experienced Male Executive Personal Assistant To CEO Needed by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2020
JARUSHUB:
Shortlisting is ongoing, apply if interested ASAP.
I applied already. Nduka Kingsley. I'm no longer working. Lockdown affected me.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With What THE RIGHT PRICE Does? / Npower: Please Take This Little Advise On New Updates And Rest Your Mind / BFREE AFRICA- Loan Recovery Agent Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.