Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (83668 Views)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 8:07pm On May 09, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Am not here for tongue bashing..... Pick my advice and do the needful,.. Many Yoruba tailors in the South East are doing great, if you need a contact, I can provide one incase you are coming for apprentice bro....be useful to the society

grin

me aprentiship this ibo boy make me laugh

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Shizzyguy: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
And one cannot but wonder if there is an underlying agenda with the influx of Northerners to the south especially at this time. As far as I am concerned, the Nigerian Police are now a threat to this country. They are complicit in all of these and something should be done about them before things get worse. Considering the numbers of states they crossed to get to the Head bridge and that there was an interstate travel ban put in place by the FG, this has become a very alarming situation. A compromised Police is a threat to the nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by whiteMandingo: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why all these people can't remain in their region baffles me. Coronavirus is in almost all the states in the country yet these almajiris won't remain in their respective states.
They prefer mosques to hospitals but now they're running helter skelter and even leaving their mosques behind.

Fuccking wicked clowns
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Urchman200: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.
only u running from one comments to the other pushing bigotry here and there una no dey tire about igbo matter? The same thing they are doing in the west igboman has done it in his region is now a problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by migeoart(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2020
But why are these people moving around
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2020
Urchman200:
only u running from one comments to the other pushing bigotry here and there una no dey tire about igbo matter? The same thing they are doing in the west igboman has done it in his region is now a problem.
Tomorrow you will see them shouting "amotekun" for the security of their people..but now they are posturing with false concern when others want to secure their own people..is that not witchcraft??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by EricBloodAxe: 8:12pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
mu2sa2:
And you prefer church/ so-called miracles to hospital - the same warped mentality.
[/s]
Get lost!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Urchman200: 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
deji17:
Imagine headline like "Passengers from Onitsha disguised as Press caught in Kano" . I'm sure the reaction will be different
how about passengers disguise as press men from bauchi caught in Oyo?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Studio247: 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
Is there need for all this ?

neatly used Studio Voice isolator for sale
At a very affordable price.

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by idonhammer: 8:14pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
the same reason why 60% of Igbo are not staying in their region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by majamajic(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
the same reason why 60% of Igbo are not staying in their region.

The 60% left before covid period , try make use of your senses na ,

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

grin

me aprentiship this ibo boy make me laugh

If you are big enough, then let's exchange contacts, we can never know where we will help each other, just spoke to you that way based on your comment...
Am not a boy anyway, although we are on social media, so I will over look your words

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
Kudos
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mildteddy(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Remove Anambra state from that SE and SS nonsense.

Anambra is in SE, So kudos to SE security officials.

Jisienu Ike.

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Urchman200: 8:21pm On May 09, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Tomorrow you will see them shouting "amotekun" for the security of their people..but now they are posturing with false concern when others want to secure their own people..is that not witchcraft??
I tire for this mentality seriously, if do anything positive an average igboman will support u,I don't know where this bad blood is coming from, they have been pushing amotekun up and down, I have not seen any body criticising them except their northern brothers, anything igbo will kill some of this people seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by lebete3000: 8:23pm On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:
Why are sai baba people running away from Baba?

Joke apart what is actually chasing them away more especially at this time?

I thought the Koran instructed them not to leave their city during an epidemic outbreak? Or they only follow the instructions of the Koran when it requires them to behead people?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by putin2: 8:23pm On May 09, 2020
Teroirist everywhere shame.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AregbeFufu: 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

as usual.. naming imaginary names .. highly predictable people

Greener pasture for me has always being countries needing my skill set with economic stability and higher per hour work rate, and SouthEast of Nigeria, the Poverty capital of SouthEast doesn't cut it for me.. except I want to make use of cheap land and cheap labour in Abakaliki for some rice farming

Osino skill set grin
Afonja, skull mining is not a skill set.
Afonjas only know how to talk big, you think this is the 90's when yoruba propaganda reigned.
See him blabbing about poverty I'm sure you scooped palm oil from express in ogun.
One cone head will sit under a brown roof with no toilet facilities or running water and be talking tough on Nairaland, and you'll be here taking him seriously

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
mildteddy:

Quite obvious, you guys are scared of staying alone.
LMAO.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
I don't know what else to call this except Terrorism.
It's not only guns and bombs one can use to carry out terrorism.
If one gets sick the normal thing to do is to go to the hospital or at least go home and die,surrounded by your family
But these people will pack themselves inside a bus and start dispersing themselves to the south of the country.I don't understand the logic if not to spread the disease and take as many people as they can as they die.
This means another form of a suicidal mission,just like tying explosives to themselves.The virus is now the new bomb.
What else is their mission?Why are they coming here?Where will they stay?What work or skills do they have?
Questions with easy answers.
I don't know what this people want and its tragic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Regcode: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
I swear I will treat them like thieves. By the time they start missing, others will learn their lesson, not to come here with their evil anticidents. Their motives are evil if not, they would have remain in their place where they had been especially, this interstate lockdown period. Wherever they have been voting, rigging elections and planning evil.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
What's the use the disguise? For what purpose?
Stupid question
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by obiekunie2: 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Remove Anambra state from that SE and SS nonsense.

Anambra is in SE, So kudos to SE security officials.

Jisienu Ike.

i honestly dont know why they are always so hell bent on always joining SS to SE.

SE dont fuking need any forced marriage with SS for heaven sakes!

Everyman should ansa him papa name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Because they're running from covid?
You guys need to learn to start ignoring these maggots.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Osino skill set grin
Afonja, skull mining is not a skill set.
Afonjas only know how to talk big, you think this is the 90's when yoruba propaganda reigned.
See him blabbing about poverty I'm sure you scooped palm oil from express in ogun.
One cone head will sit under a brown roof with no toilet facilities or running water and be talking tough on Nairaland, and you'll be here taking him seriously

See as am looking at shimm... IPOBian olodo rabata... Afonja Propaganda you call it, we call it sophistication and power of Yoruba Media, we threw Jonathan your hero out of Aso Rock with that same Propaganda and we made Buhari the serial election losser taste Aso Rock with that media prowess you call propaganda

and for your information , please feel free to ask your bread winner hustling in SouthWest and sending you stipend in the east how rich Yorubas are and how we cant leave in Abia state styles shithole with houses without basic hygene facility

done worry if you be a good boy/girl I will send you t fare so that you can come to Obodo Yoruba land
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Kudos to the agile and vigilant boundary closure monitoring task force comprising Anambra state political appointees and security agencies. They intercepted this vehicle in the early hours of Saturday, 9th of May, 2020 at Onitsha Bridgehead carrying some passengers disguised as members of the press. This is in violation of the Federal government of Nigeria 8pm to 6am curfew, and the state government’s boundary closure order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REsyN8GVSSc

I don't understand, head bridge is locked ?? So people from Delta can not pass there to enter south Eastern neighborhood
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

i honestly dont know why they are always so hell bent on always joining SS to SE.

SE dont fuking need any forced marriage with SS for heaven sakes!

Everyman should ansa him papa name!

The matter done tire me..

Everytime SE and SS, I don't understand?

Everybody should mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AregbeFufu: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Non of my damn Business , Both Northerners and Easterners are both economic migrants almajiri who fail to concentrate human capital development on their region, while north refuse education just to start rearing cattles and planting crops for money, or coming down south to hustle... the East simply ditch education to go and be shop attendant and trade apprentiship in other region or commit crime and when Northerners make money he rushes home to marry as many wives as he can and goes to mecca just to be called alhaji, and when Easterners also make money from other region they rush back home to build an empty mansion inside thick forest in their village, they pay their eze to get chieftancy tittle and start spending what they toiled for years to get in a matter of few days in December to january

Another loud mouthed cone head on the beat.
Your desperate attempt at bad mouthing the east doesn't change the fact that Yoruba land is a shit hole, full of mud brown roof buildings with no toilets or running water. nothing like streets in yoruba land, apart from the major roads, every other thing is a narrow dirt path winding through mud slums.
Economic migrants indeed, like afonjas still go to school.
When every yoruba youth is now an economic migrant In Lagos, chasing after one vehicle or another, doing agbero, omo Nile, extortion and robbery in the name of one million boys and awawa boys.
You can't fool anyone with your yoruba propaganda again, everyone knows yoruba land is most in need of saving.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Ahmeduana(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why all these people can't remain in their region baffles me. Coronavirus is in almost all the states in the country yet these almajiris won't remain in their respective states.
They prefer mosques to hospitals but now they're running helter skelter and even leaving their mosques behind.
A typical core Hausawa person, cherish breaking law, they believe that they are above the law, especially Hausa's from northwest undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
nobody stop you from breaking up. Tender your request through the national assembly. Buhari alone have no right to tell the igbos to go their own way.
You said you want secession but when arewa youths gave you quit notice you called your red cap chiefs to go Kano and beg.
You said you want to separate but your igwe was flogged like a criminal in ondo state you still remains in Akure.
You said you want to break up but when Fashola convey your people to the east you begin to insult him.
Go back to your region then we will know you are serious.
I wonder who named you miracle.
Your name should be Tufiakwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Lastmankc:
So pathetic . its now a crime to travel within the country?
You actually reason like a Lastman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.