Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (83658 Views)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Why are sai baba people running away from Baba?
Joke apart what is actually chasing them away more especially at this time?
I thought the Koran instructed them not to leave their city during an epidemic outbreak? Or they only follow the instructions of the Koran when it requires them to behead people?

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by xpansion(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.

We are saying at this Corona time, a rule has been given for everyone to remain where they are so that tracing is easier. Why can't that simple instruction be obeyed? These Northern guys think Corona is a joke? I dont get it

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Missionaire: 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
the same reason why 60% of Igbo are not staying in their region.

At a time like this when there is no interstate travels except for essential commodities??

Let us get our priorities right please.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
deji17:
Imagine headline like "Passengers from Onitsha disguised as Press caught in Kano" . I'm sure the reaction will be different

Igbos are not stupid like you and your sai baba group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
They can't run away from their damnation

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Missionaire: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Lastmankc:
So pathetic . its now a crime to travel within the country?

During this period? Yes.

Let us try to be objective.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by MrSly(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
The is interstate lock down why would somebody travel at night to other states if not for dark purposes?

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by gentlemate00: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Why the desperation from the northerners to leave there states to another one especially south region during lock down? Its make no sense

Miracle1991:

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AregbeFufu: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

[s]See as am looking at shimm... IPOBian olodo rabata... Afonja Propaganda you call it, we call it sophistication and power of Yoruba Media, we threw Jonathan your hero out of Aso Rock with that same Propaganda and we made Buhari the serial election losser taste Aso Rock with that media prowess you call propaganda

and for your information , please feel free to ask your bread winner hustling in SouthWest and sending you stipend in the east how rich Yorubas are and how we cant leave in Abia state styles shithole with houses without basic hygene facility

done worry if you be a good boy/girl I will send you t fare so that you can come to Obodo Yoruba land[/s]
I suppose you are the bread winner in yoruba land grin
The only place you'll find Yorubas being anything rich is in Lagos, where all Yorubas have run to leaving their brown roof states undeveloped.
That's why for some reason, every yoruba you see online is from Lagos, you're all ashamed of your states of origin.
Yoruba land that is filled with poverty, that's why every yoruba man both infants and old men near their graves are into Rituals, skull mining and organ harvesting; lazy creatures chasing after imaginary wealth.
And don't compare Abia with yoruba land again.
Abia might be suffering from public infrastructural decay, due to bad governance, but households in Abia still have hygiene levels far above what obtains in yoruba land.
Abia has decent residential storey buildings not mud brown roof huts.
Houses have toilets and running water, we don't practice open defecation and shot put like some people.
70% of houses in yoruba land don't have toilets or water. Am I lying.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Kingrefreshed: 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Trash

Seconded
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by udoka2013: 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
Rich4god:
.So those 60% of Igbo you are talking about left SE during the period of COVID19 and inter-state lockdown. Hatred dey make some people no dey reason with their brain.
gbam!!! Some are suffering from brain tumor.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by alphaRego01(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
Lol.dis people want to cast obiano ticket o but God pass dem

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Exc2000: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
AregbeFufu:

I suppose you are the bread winner in yoruba land grin
The only place you'll find Yorubas being anything rich is in Lagos, where all Yorubas have run to leaving their brown roof states undeveloped.
That's why for some reason, every yoruba you see online is from Lagos, you're all ashamed of your states of origin.
Yoruba land that is filled with poverty, that's why every yoruba man both infants and old men near their graves are into Rituals, skull mining and organ harvesting; lazy creatures chasing after imaginary wealth.
And don't compare Abia with yoruba land again.
Abia might be suffering from public infrastructural decay, due to bad governance, but households in Abia still have hygiene levels far above what obtains in yoruba land.
Abia has decent residential storey buildings not mud brown roof huts.
Houses have toilets and running water, we don't practice open defecation and shot put like some people.
70% of houses in yoruba land don't have toilets or water. Am I lying.

IPOB Statistic toilet Monitoring Agency, iguess you got the 70% figure working as a plumber or packing shit to know who has toilet and who don't in a region far across the Niger River from your land locked village

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by RAYAM(f): 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
What are really looking for, what's their mission

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Razy75g: 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
Head slamming transvestites. Murderers

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Chidiiro: 9:02pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
if they are talking about people leaving their region,then igbos have no moral right to open their mouth. 60% of them are not staying in their region,. Infact I know some of them that spend all their lives outside the south east.
says who? we're talking about the disease and you're saying another thing.They said no interstate traveling..

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by vaca1: 9:04pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Are they bringing in disease in those places. Almajiris are rejected in the North and South should accept them ba. Delete that trash you wrote up there �

3 Likes

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by NonsoNathan100: 9:09pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
You are 100% correct
But my worry is that FG said NO INTERSTATE MOVEMENT and these guys are violating the order.
What do you call a spade?

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:

I thought the Koran instructed them not to leave their city during an epidemic outbreak? Or they only follow the instructions of the Koran when it requires them to behead people?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213201797598521&id=1803194473

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by LLMG: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
they are not running away, they are on a mission to takeover your lands and properties. South better brace up
Hoephase:

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Alohaa: 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
Some group of misinformed people once sang Babu Corona
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2020
Hausa can never succeed without the Igbos and Yoruba can never develop without the Igbos buh Igbos can succeed develope and progress without hausa&yoruba.

Igbo Amaka biko!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by AyakaDunukofia: 9:28pm On May 09, 2020
This is what would eventually happen in the event Nigeria breaks up. Underprivileged far northerners would become immigration nightmare to the two or three countries that would emerge from the south.

While the Immigration from the south to the north would mostly constitute of business people that aim to establish medium and large sized businesses.

This is just the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Kudos to the officers.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Biafranguy1(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
What's the use the disguise? For what purpose?
They're on a mission i guess
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by mu2sa2: 9:30pm On May 09, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Get lost!
Same to you.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Altimatic27: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Were are d igbos going to? Is there any news of 60% of Igbos flouting govts order banning interstate movement?

That miracle guy is stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by Pentasoft1978: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Use your head my friend and stop spewing trash, Igbo goes to North for economic development (trade and other investments) opportunity. Almajiri are carriers of death , so stop talking nonsense. an hausa/Fulani can never contribute positively, they are carriers of death either as herdsmen or covid-19 carriers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by zinny377(f): 9:49pm On May 09, 2020
I expect every region to adhere to the inter state travel ban.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by udemzyudex(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Chai... God safe them say no be rivers state.
Re: Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
Miracle1991:

sharaaaaap! ur talk is meaningless and empty!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.