Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (42802 Views)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG Lists Lagos, FCT, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna, Sokoto For WHO Drug Trials / COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by ehardetola(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
So, FG legit want every State to test positive for Covid-19

Mission must be accomplished now.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nonny88: 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
Yeye government, useless Minister of health and mumu task force. This government na scam.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Lumig: 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
For what crime or atrocities exactly
For not having covid-19 in their respective states
this is getting irritating...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by tee10: 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1259114913114488832

Just look at the stupidity of Nairaland youths and Yahaya Bello

Coronavirus is about to visit kogi Government house just like it visited Trump White House

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by uchman46(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
Nawao but honestly this people are funny, so it's now a must that a case should be reported even when there's no case. Kai 9ja and scam be like twins inseparable

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Godmercy(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
You nigerian people can now see what is going on in our courntey that this very goverment are delabraitle useing this corona virus to make money at all cost how for God sake a reasonable father pray or wish his children for bad decease in other to get money from outsiders

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by yusluvad(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
Their problems
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by OlujobaSamuel: 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
How would a governor not carry out test at all and claim it doesn't exist in his state. By so doing, he's endangering the health of the populace. So far, every other states have been taking precautions but Kogi is doing nothing, thereby being careless. There's no border lockdown, the main reason there have been successful travelling from North to the South.

No isolation centre created, no any preparedness whatsoever. I pity kogi indigenes
Says who? Kogi has created app that can diagnose, prevent and cure Covid-19, I heard the app go even get palliative distribution interface on it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by PopeFlatino(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2020
have been begging for assistance here since first week of last month till now, I won't stop until I recover,no matter how bad it seems been tagged a begger.

Friends please even if it's #1000 each person to get this remedies below ,,I have been suffering from severe chest pain that has dealt with me seriously .

God will continue to replenish ur pocket and Covid-19 will never be ur portion,ur Family will prosper forever..help me please cry

I have every evidence below

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by ALARAPE22(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:
How would a governor not carry out test at all and claim it doesn't exist in his state. By so doing, he's endangering the health of the populace. So far, every other states have been taking precautions but Kogi is doing nothing, thereby being careless. There's no border lockdown, the main reason there have been successful travelling from North to the South.

No isolation centre created, no any preparedness whatsoever. I pity kogi indigenes

Hmmm You try. but mind you since our able coro came to Nigeria without having visa, my brother how many death rate you heard Kogi State have recorded? Why are we deceiving ourselves. Is it must all states in Nigeria must record this Corona of a thing. Even in China not all their state records this pandemic virus. Everything in Nigeria is a Scam

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Monday60655(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
So is now by force to record positive for corona virus. Isoright!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by cctvwizard(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2020
Don't you think people should be slump & die in every corner of the state, if truly they have the virus. You said they did do test to truly known if they have the virus or not.

Everybody can't be gullible, people that die of covid-19 in Nigerian are not upto 5, those are the people that contact it direct from overseas.

These thief need to justify billions of naira collected, hence everybody is infected

swtdrms:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by bluefilm: 7:04pm On May 09, 2020
Cakephp:

They are under pressure, its a dead scare. Pray very hard you see next year!

Whose under pressure?

Pressure from who?

Why should I pray to see next year?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by bid4rich(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2020
More case, more money from IMF to the federal government. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by brownbib(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2020
Please FG should direct all their efforts to the states with cases. I wonder why they will even distract themselves with probing irrelevant issues.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 09, 2020
Only returnees from abroad have covid19; symptoms of the disease are only being treated on the locals.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by afroxyz: 7:10pm On May 09, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
I honestly low-key want this COVID19 shìt to Fück Nigeria and Africa up (Me inclusive). Yes. I really do.

So that when we tell northerners that God doesn't take care of Children, they'll believe.

So that when I tell my friends that your prayers and tithes doesn't do shìt, they'll believe.

So that when you tell Nigerians something exists from the angle of a learned person, they'll believe and stop arguing.

So that when next we emphasize the need for health care budget being reasonable, legislators will agree.

In my mind, the thing is not even doing well enough. Too slow for my liking.

I want the remaining Africans who'll survive, understanding the concept of cause and effect. Understanding that we pay too much attention to non priorities like religion, ethnicity, hairstyle, greetings, dressing, tattoo, choice of food, choice of dress sense, etc. While neglecting essentials.

Covid here is too slow.

Disclaimer: Don't bother quoting me, I don't reply. I post my opinion, you post yours.

Humans would never learn. That's why history always repeats itself

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
I asked this same question abt crossriver state yersterday. Are these State carrying out testing? If no, then I am in support of the probe because the lives ND health of the citizens are in danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
swtdrms:

Guy na Lokoja I dey, is it a most for us to be tested? Nobody dey die mysteriously here, we are okay , make una leave us nau

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by OKTolu: 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
probe again
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
KellyGay:
How do they verify such when there is no cooperation between the federal and states governments. They need to work in synergy to achieve a better result.
Achieve what? We no get Corona virus for Kogi wetin happen. So as I dey live for Lokoja like this I most be tested, even though nothing do me?
Why una dey reason like this nau, we no get Corona for here make una leave us nau

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2020
luxurious121:
If other states have confirmed cases of covid 19, I wonder how kogi and cross river doing there own for them to have zero confirmed cases of covid 19... Abi na malaria other states declared as covid 19?
Na all China cities get? Why u dey reason like this nau? So iti a most for all State to get am.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Dsmartguy11(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2020
Useless FG, very soon they will start to investigate individuals for being covid 19 free. If they like let them not channel their useless investigation to things that really need to be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by jobtay94(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by TheMubaraqS: 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
I hope these claims are real sha... This one that covid is everywhere all over the world ooo
Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by AsawanaDgreat: 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
Na by force to get Corona virus for all the state's?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2020
So is now by force to say they have when exactly they said they're not having .what kind of government are we having ehh are u now praying every state should have covid hissssthis government is just a bunch of jokers.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
Truth still remains that it's almost impossible for a state to be without a case. Well, what do I know

For your UK used smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
emmy9500:

The Government is trying to protect it's citizen, if there are cases of COVID-19 in Kogi state without proper policy there will be very serious transmission
No, they are trying to protect their interest, I'm among the people of Kogi State, leave us alone, we no get Corona virus for here.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims by Investnow2017: 7:33pm On May 09, 2020
Dammyllionaire:

They surely need to validate their claims because it"s almost impossible for a state surrounded by 9 different states with positive cases and even some of the 9 states are hotspots, to claim that they don't have even a single case whereas their borders are open for free movement in and out of the state.

Lesotho, the only country that is Covid-19 free in Africa is surrounded by South Africa that recorded 664 and 525 new cases yesterday and today!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? / Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.