Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. (14181 Views)

The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader / The Name Benin Was Not Gotten From Ife But Itsekiri / How The bight Of Benin Was Named After The Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amujale:

Its important to note that Africans never enslaved other African prior to foreign distruption.

What you are finding funny is treachery, Stop peddling these false narratives.

The slavetrade in Africa lasted for 2000 years; begins by the Arabiam fundamentalist with the Arabian slave trade, then the Portuguese slave trade and finally the Transatlantic slavetrade.

The Potuguese were the ones who started that slavetrade, stop blaming innocent people.

The people that was stolen away from Africa are heroes forever more.

The portuguese stole and tricked people, chiefs, professionals and dignitaries was stolen and forced into slave labour at the otherside of the globe.

Thats what happened, thats the correct narrative.

I hope that clears that up.

All the blame of slavery lies at the feet of the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers.

So what was the reason for the conquest prior to European coming?

was it not to still get slaves... Stop blaming the Europeans...

When u conquer a territory..The conquered becomes ur subjects and u do whatever u want with them... Oyo Empire did it, Benin Empire did it..Asante did it...

abeg...slavery has always been since time immemorial
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

(1) Of course they aren't Yoruba -- and the attachment made it clear where they distinguished themselves clearly from Yorubas.

The account of their King clearly shows them to be Edos originally from Benin City. [See 1st attachement for reminder]

And according to you, Edos and Benin are one and the same thing -- Not one atom of difference. [See 2nd attachment to see a reminder when you made this claim in reply to BabaRamota]

(2) I have modified the foregoing comment and replied you there.

See below again:

Each of those two highlighted attachments in that comment are from different sources.

Also, they are not books, they are peer-reviewed academic journal articles.

(a) One is from R.C.C. Law's "Ethnicity and the Slave Trade: "Lucumi" and "Nago" as Ethnonyms in West Africa", Published by: Cambridge University Press, in the Journal: History in Africa, Vol. 24 (1997).

(b) The second is from John K. Thonton's "Traditions, Documents, and the Ife-Benin Relationship", Published by: Cambridge University Press, in the Journal: History in Africa, Vol. 15 (1988).

that attachment does not in anywhere state that they were Benin...pls can u underline it for me for better clarity...

and u don't get it...Bini are edo and Edo are Bini...but u can't refer to an auchi person as Bini Because they are from Edo state
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayoola27:

(1) that attachment does not in anywhere state that they were Benin...pls can u underline it for me for better clarity...

(2) and u don't get it...Bini are edo and Edo are Bini...but u can't refer to an auchi person as Bini Because they are from Edo state

(1) I'm not sure how you fail to read the testimony of the King of Ososo where he clearly said that he is Edo and that his ancestors are originally from Benin city.

Read the attachment again, but this time around with your eyes open (focusing on the red dot).

(2) I am not sure what you're trying to prove by bringing up Auchi which I actually never brought up. cheesy

But to educate you, Auchis originally migrated from Benin City too.

So, you can use that information for whatever purpose you intend.

You need to know what you're talking about before embarrassing yourself publicly. Okay?

Conclusion:
So, regardless of the angle from which you choose to look at it, the Ososos (and your Auchis) are all Binis especially considering their ethnic origins.

Attachment From:
R.E. Bradbury, The Benin Kingdom and The Edo-Speaking Peoples of South-Western Nigeria, 1957, p.112.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

(1) I'm not sure how you fail to read the testimony of the King of Ososo where he clearly said that he is Edo and that his ancestors are originally from Benin city.

Read the attachment again, but this time around with your eyes open (focusing on the red dot).

(2) I am not sure what you're trying to prove by bringing up Auchi which I actually never brought up. cheesy

But to educate you, Auchis originally migrated from Benin City too.

So, you can use that information for whatever purpose you intend.

You need to know what you're talking about before embarrassing yourself publicly. Okay?

Conclusion:
So, regardless of the angle from which you choose to look at it, the Ososos (and your Auchis) are all Binis especially considering their ethnic origins.

Attachment From:
R.E. Bradbury, The Benin Kingdom and The Edo-Speaking Peoples of South-Western Nigeria, 1957, p.112.

U see that it was doubtful...both kings made different claim and the writer chose the one that suits hime more

And pls...since u argue mostly with facts.. lemme see where auchi migrated from Benin
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayoola27:

(1) U see that it was doubtful...both kings made different claim and the writer chose the one that suits hime more

(2) And pls...since u argue mostly with facts.. lemme see where auchi migrated from Benin

(1) Who are the "both kings" of Ososo who gave different accounts? grin

From where in that attachment did you read about two different kings of Ososo giving different accounts?

I actually warned that you should take your eyes along with you . grin

Moreover, who did you randomly refer to as "the writer"? Lmao!

I know you're unaware, but to educate you: Dr. R.E. Bradbury is the greatest historian and anthropologist of Benin Kingdom for all times.

If you must reply, at least try all your best to do so sensibly.

(2) I am still not sure what your point about Auchi is. Did you dream about me talking about Auchi?? grin

I have not raised any point about Auchi, so I am not sure why you're insisting on replying me about Auchi.

If you're an Auchi person who knows nothing about his own history, I am not to blame for that.

There are tons upon tons of digital and printed materials you can access on the origin of the Auchis from Udo, Benin City.

I am assuming you're an adult, so you should know how to go about accessing digital materials at least.
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayoola27:

So what was the reason for the conquest prior to European coming?

was it not to still get slaves... Stop blaming the Europeans...

When u conquer a territory..The conquered becomes ur subjects and u do whatever u want with them... Oyo Empire did it, Benin Empire did it..Asante did it...

abeg...slavery has always been since time immemorial

I hope you're aware that your original straw-clutching point in this regard has already been debunked at the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5846948/benin-yoruba-speaking-empire/9#90343890

Fun question: Why did you originally impersonate as Yoruba -- your moniker?? grin

cc: Amujale

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

[s]

I hope you're aware that your original straw-clutching point in this regard have been debunked.

Fun question: Why did you originally impersonate as Yoruba -- your moniker?? grin

cc: Amujale[/s]

Don't be drunk
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayoola27:

Don't be drunk

Fun Question Again:
Why are you impersonating with your moniker?
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

Fun Question Again: Why are you impersonating with your moniker?
I don't know who u are comparing me to...
check the time of this account
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
ayoola27:

I don't know who u are comparing me to...

check the time of this account

I think you should take your own advice of not being drunk.

Moreover, my fun question remains:

Why do you impersonate as Yoruba with your moniker?
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edeyoung:

We sold clothes to you all doesnt change the fact we sold clothes to you all

In the ancient benin children be it boys or girls were naked while only adults wete clothed,
Servant's were naked too

Show me the clothing style or pattern you sold to us. What do you call your garment?

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by ayoola27: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

I think you should take your own advice of not being drunk.

Moreover, my fun question remains:

Why do you impersonate as Yoruba with your moniker?

Las Las u are drunk... until u are able to prove that I'm an impersonator...u nor get sense...
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Show me the clothing style or pattern you sold to us. What do you call your garment?

The material was adodo red linen

Refer you to my thread benin influence on yorubas you will see alot information on benin influence on yorubas

Bro dint blame me for your negligence on judgement day the thread is there for you to read

We sold guns to virtually all yorubas which they use to kill themselves the sounds of the gun benin sold to yorubas was Nickname after the war as kiriji war because of the sound of the guns

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
TAO12:

(1) The fact that you sold clothes is actually what makes it even more appalling that many of your women and men (NOT only children) are not considered worthy enough to wear clothes. Wow!

Clothes are such a luxury to your archaic people that it was the exclusive preserve of much more older well to do men and women (?as well as members of the Kings family).

Also, the sale of cloth is something very widespread along the coast where the Europeans had initial contacts. The Ijebus, the Itsekiris, the Lagosians all traded European clothes.

(2) I hate that you continue to deceive yourself into believing that it was only children who roamed n@ked in Benin Kingdom.

No, men and women roamed naked without shame in Benin Kingdom.

The attachment below makes it clear as follows:

"... according to Dapper, "No man is allowed to wear any dress at all at court ... There are men at the King's court, twenty and twenty-four years old who without any semblance of shame go about naked, only wearing a chain of corals or jasper round their neck."

We also read from the same attachment as follows:

"Likewise, the women are not allowed to wear clothes, ... So you can see there, women of twenty and twenty-five years going along the streets perfectly nude without showing any shame."

Very good point! They sold food but prefer to starve.! Twenty and twentyfive, those are already child bearing age. Father, mother and children all roaming around naked! They were uncivilized. Na Yoruba opened their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edeyoung:

Refer you to my thread benin influence on yorubas you will see alot information on benin influence on yorubas

Bro dint blame me for your negligence on judgement day the thread is there for you to reaf

Adodo red ko, adodo pink ni!
Your greatest spokesperson till date, Olfert Dapper, an Alaye, said you roamed naked, children, adults, male, female. You think Dapper would not have known and chronicled, out of everything else he reported, if you wore clothes? Contrary he said you were a naked society. How do you explain what dapper said of your penis swinging ancestors?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edeyoung:

Bro dint blame me for your negligence on judgement day the thread is there for you to read

We sold guns to virtually all yorubas which they use to kill themselves the sounds of the gun benin sold to yorubas was Nickname after the war as kiriji war because of the sound of the guns

Ijebu sold guns to the Yoruba interior and put embargo on Egba. Egba found a way around them and later opened a new route through Ketu and Whydah.

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olboy, just leave gun alone and focus on your ancestor penis in public and wiy they had no clothe.

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bini could wear clothe at any age without permission but it was forbidden for Edo to wear clothe at any age unless they first seek and obtain permission from Omo n Oba.

Edo come and talk to me, your Yoruba lord. Tell me why you need clothe. grin

Cc
TAO
OLU13
Edeyoung
Davidnazee
Gregyboy

2 Likes

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ijebu sold guns to the Yoruba interior and put embargo on Egba. Egba found a way around them and later opened a new route through Ketu and Whydah.

Bro we uesd ijebu people as sacrifices to our gods....... The sound of the water we throw them makes the sounds tubo whch later turn to jebu
Outside that go read the very first works of Samuel johson the very first yoruba historian who witnessed the war with his eyes...and come back and clean that rubbish full of bigotries

Again we have clothes to go around for oue children but our culture permit otherwise
Calling us barbaric would be uncalled and regarded as an act of bigotry....

Because we wore clothes, beads and evem sew our head dresses, and beads everyone is wearing now
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Adodo red ko, adodo pink ni!
Your greatest spokesperson till date, Olfert Dapper, an Alaye, said you roamed naked, children, adults, male, female. You think Dapper would not have known and chronicled, out of everything else he reported, if you wore clothes? Contrary he said you were a naked society. How do you explain what dapper said of your penis swinging ancestors?

Bro you want me to use speakers, who denied the fact our youngsters were not naked both male of female....
Despite our nakednsss we ruled over you all

And turned you all to slaves and sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edeyoung:

Bro you want me to use speakers, who denied the fact our youngsters were not naked both male of female....
Despite our nak3dnsss we ruled over you all

And turned you all to slaves and sacrifice

Your wife could not even cover her toto and breast from public unless Son of Oba permitted her. You call that rulership? grin grin grin grin

Your fathers and their fathers had to get permission to wear clothe. Son of Oba and his Benin people were the only ones who wore clothes without need for permission. Why?

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by BabaRamota1980: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Bro we uesd ijebu people as sacrifices to our gods....... The sound of the water we throw them makes the sounds tubo whch later turn to jebu
Outside that go read the very first works of Samuel johson the very first yoruba historian who witnessed the war with his eyes...and come back and clean that rubbish full of bigotries

Again we have clothes to go around for oue children but our culture permit otherwise
Calling us barbaric would be uncalled and regarded as an act of bigotry....

Because we wore clothes, beads and evem sew our head dresses, and beads everyone is wearing now

Benin kept a stock of humans for sacrifice, and they were all indigeneous Edo. Many writers were disgusted with the heap of stench decaying sacrificed Edo men and women left to rot in town. Your ancestors were sacrificed to Yoruba gods. grin

1 Like

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Your wife could not even cover her toto and breast from public unless Son of Oba permitted her. You call that rulership? grin grin grin grin

Breast wasnt a seductive part in the past unlike now were it is,.... Below the breast for ladies were covered...

Wtf, why am i even having thid discussion

Bro the discussion is benun influence on yorubas we benins who were savaves and roaming naked had an organizef city that conquered and rule the entire yoruba people

How sad nakef people ruled and sacrifices people who were clothed to thier gods
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Benin kept a stock of humans for sacrifice, and they were all indigeneous Edo. Many writers were disgusted with the heap of stench decaying sacrificed Edo men and women left to rot in town. Your ancestors were sacrificed to Yoruba gods. grin

This one pain am....

Do you want me to screensot the proof
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Tribalism on yorubas against benis didnt start today........

Cc
Davidnazee valirex samuk Sarah20A ghostwon Binikingdowm

Olokun is indigenous to benin

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2020
ayoola27:

Las Las u are drunk... until u are able to prove that I'm an impersonator...u nor get sense...

No you're the drunk impersonator.

You're an Edo obviously, yet your moniker says AyoOla.
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

(1) Gregyboy -- aka Edeyoung -- you need to shut your lying stinking mouth. grin

I'm not sure why you're deluded into thinking that Binis manufacture guns.

No, the Europeans traded far and wide along the coast and the two Yoruba side to the Kiriji war independently acquired its own new high-velocity rifles for the war.

Oh wait, what happened to your guns when Aje (from Ibadan) or Ogedengbe (from Ilesha) came raiding Benin Kingdom?? grin

(2) Regarding clothing, your attachment defeats you as always. I have warned that you should always have a smarter person proof-read for you before you attach here.

Your attachment shows that the aso Ado was a variety of cloth produced by a Yoruba subgroup for sale to Binis.

The relevant statement in the atrachment reads: "aso Ado -- meaning ... 'cloth for Benin'."

You really need to appreciate the difference between "cloth FOR Benin" and "cloth FROM Benin" before you continue shooting yourself.

cc: BabaRamota1980

2 Likes

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2020
TAO12:

(1) Gregyboy -- aka Edeyoung -- you need to shut your lying stinking mouth.

I'm not sure why you're deluded into thinking that Binis manufacture guns.

No, the Europeans traded far and wide along the coast and the two Yoruba side to the Kiriji war independently acquired its own new high-velocity rifles for the war.

Oh wait, what happened to your guns when Aje (from Ibadan) or Ogedengbe (from Ilesha) came raiding Benin Kingdom?? grin

(2) Regarding clothing, your attachment defeats you as always. I have warned that you should always have a smarter person proof-read for you before you attach here.

Your attachment shows that the Aso Ado was a variety of cloth produced by Yorubas for sale to Binis.

cc: BabaRamota1980

Ooh am now gregyboy because i am saying the truth.........

I probably would just be avoiding you now just the way gregyboy has been doing

You accused ayoola account as fishy now you call me gregyboy....

I see the yorubas here have become insecure particularly you TAO11 you are going nut per minutes....
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by gregyboy(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Ooh am now gregyboy because i am saying the truth.........

You accused ayoola account as fishy now you call me gregyboy....

I see the yorubas here have become insecure particularly you TAO11 you are going nut per minutes....

She is going nut..... I decided to stay clear and obaserve behind, but she still find away to call my name......

She is Hot for me..... But aint going in that stinking pussy i rather spend the rest of my life in jail
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by Edeyoung: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2020
gregyboy:

She is going nut..... I decided to stay clear and obaserve behind, but she still find away to call my name......

She is Hot for me..... But aint going in that stinking pussy i rather spend the rest of my life in jail

She be mumu......
Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by TAO12: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

(1) Ooh am now gregyboy because i am saying the truth.........

(2) You accused ayoola account as fishy now you call me gregyboy....

(1) I can't remeber anyone who said you are saying the truth. You never do.

I can tell you are one and the same person as gregyboy for many reason, the most prominent reason being that you attach the very screenshots that defeat you.

Your screenshot is from S.A. Akintoye's "North-Eastern Yoruba Districts and The Benin Kingdom", Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria, Vol. 4, No. 4 (June 1969), p.546.

You completely overturned the statement therein (and cut out relevant portion of the screenshot) in order to give your usual fraudulent spin to the effect that Binis produced the clothes.

On the contrary, the statement clearly reads as follows:

"Among the Ekiti, Akoko and Igbominá, the spinning, dyeing and weaving of cotton was perhaps the most important industry of the women.* The strips of their cloths [i.e. the Ekitis', the Akokos' and the Ignominas' clothes] are much wider than the strips of the characteristic Oyo cloths ... .Theirs [i.e. the Akokos', the Ekitis', and the Igbominas'] are of three types - the two-strip type (each strip being about two yards long and about one yard wide) called ikeji , the three-strip and four-strip types called iketa and ikerin respectively, ... .The ikeji was usually made for home consumption, while the iketa and ikerin were essentially meant for sale. In some parts, the ikerin is still referred to as aso-Àdó - meaning 'Benin cloth' or 'cloth for Benin'."

It becomes clear therefore, from your own reference (which you attempted to manipulate), that aso-Àdó is simply a vareity of clothes produced by the Yorubas and sold specifically to Benin so that your fore-parents can cloth themselves and also resell.

See fuller attachment. Lies don't last. Desist. cheesy

(2) The guy who calls himself AyoOla is an Edo

I am not surprised that you fail to grasp the impersonation in that moniker. cheesy

Having exposed you as always, let me make it known that I am very much aware that you are scared of me. And others on this section are all aware.

Run away as far as you can, or even use several other monikers, I will always fish you out for disgrace as I have just done here.

Gregyboy, aka Edeyoung. ROTFLMAO! grin cheesy

cc: Babaramota1980, MetaPhysical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Was A Yoruba speaking Empire. by MetaPhysical: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2020
TAO12:

(1) I can't remeber anyone who said you are saying the truth. You never do.

I can tell you are one and the same person as gregyboy for many reason, the most prominent reason being that you attach the very screenshots that defeat you.

Your screenshot is from S.A. Akintoye's "North-Eastern Yoruba Districts and The Benin Kingdom", Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria, Vol. 4, No. 4 (June
1969), p.546.

You completely overturned the statement therein (and cut out relevant portion of the screenshot) in order to give your usual fraudulent spin to the effect that Binis produced the clothes.

On the contrary, the statement clearly reads as follows:

"Among the Ekiti, Akoko and Igbominá, the spinning, dyeing and weaving of cotton was perhaps the most important industry of the women.* The strips of their cloths [i.e. the Ekitis', the Akokos' and the Ignominas' clothes] are much wider than the strips of the characteristic Oyo cloths ... .Theirs [i.e. the Akokos', the Ekitis', and the Igbominas'] are of three types - the two-strip type (each strip being about two yards long and about one yard wide) called ikeji , the three-strip and four-strip types called iketa and ikerin respectively, ... .The ikeji was usually made for home consumption, while the iketa and ikerin were essentially meant for sale. In some parts, the ikerin is still referred to as aso-Àdó - meaning 'Benin cloth' or 'cloth for Benin'."

It becomes clear therefore, from your own reference (which you attempted to manipulate), that aso-Àdó is simply a vareity of clothes produced by the Yorubas and sold specifically to Benin to cloth themselves and also resell.

See fuller attachment. Lies don't last. Desist. cheesy

(2) The guy who calls himself AyoOla is an Edo

I am not surprised that you fail to grasp the impersonation un that moniker. cheesy

Having exposed you as always, let me make it known that I am very much aware that you are scared of me. And others on this section are all aware.

Run away as far as you can, or even use several other monikers, I will always fish you out for disgrace as I have just done here.

Gregyboy, aka Edeyoung. ROTFLMAO! grin cheesy

cc: Babaramota1980, MetaPhysical

grin grin

Before I opened this post I looked in the section and see about 4 or 5 different threads all pumping false superiority for Edo. All opened by edeyoung. I said ooh, this is gregyboy! Then i opened this post and you confirmed it!

You've been shooting them down and destroying them. What do you expect? Night flyers are dodging you. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Hate Being An African American Woman / Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / Performance Gap Between Francophones And Anglophones: Who’s To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.