Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un (1304 Views)

Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will / Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Exposed, Buhari Former Aide Write The Petition Against Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Earlystar698(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Tpave(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
NNAMDI KANU. He has got guts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Amarabae(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
this fraudster should go and sit down
its either restructuring or an Igbo only country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Earlystar698(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Earlystar698(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Golan007: 8:50pm On May 09, 2020
Ok.

His last assignment before he passed away.

2 Likes

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by WATCHOVER(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

I thought you believe he is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
My able leader
Thank you for many dunce have been employed to dish out fake news and hate against you
They now have a job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Ooni: 9:00pm On May 09, 2020
When this dude speak on radio you'd think he is not serious but his correspondence is something else.

5 Likes

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by amaniro: 9:02pm On May 09, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
Are Igbos really Indigenous to South East Nigeria? I thought they migrated from far away Isreal.

How can lost tribe of Isreal be indigenous to Nigeria?

1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by donbachi(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2020
Council of mazis.

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Are Igbos really Indigenous to South East Nigeria? I thought they migrated from far away Isreal.

Its rather simple. If a group of people are the first to settle on a virgin land owned by nobody, they become indigenous to that land.

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by gidgiddy: 9:56pm On May 09, 2020
Nice one by Nnamdi Kanu, all human rights abuse must be exposed

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by APCNig: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
He should submit more. Everyday, USA, EU, IMF and World Bank are giving Buhari more and more money while one unfortunate albino is submitting petition against the same man. Let him continue, it's like the petitions are aiding release of money by the international bodies. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

The petition also contains human right abuses in Hausa-Fulani land. This same Hausa-Fulani that IPOB once reported to UN as terrorising Igbos. How then does human right abuse against the people that abused you now become your problem. UN officials that received the petition must be rolling on the ground with laughter after reading the garbage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by APCNig: 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

They lost it a long time ago. I think the UN asked them same question but they have no answer, so the UN see them as palace clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by julybaba(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2020
Ok
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

They lost it a long time ago. I think the UN asked them same question but they have no answer, so the UN see them as palace clowns

They simply don't know what they want.
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its rather simple. If a group of people are the first to settle on a virgin land owned by nobody, they become indigenous to that land.

I know the meaning of indigenous. People have been living in South East since 1324 B.C. while igbos were still in Isreal.

They helped develop Egypt of today, they built the pyramid till Moses saved them.

After other tribes of Isreal have crossed the red Sea, it was the turn of igbos to cross it. As they were crossing, pharaoh appeared and sea closed. The water brought them to South East through river Niger.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by hammerP: 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

U know Nnamdi Kanu being from Abia state is your brother right.

Obiigbo is suppose to be in Abia not Rivers.

It was Shell, British and Gowon that made it so because of oil.

Please, be gentle and kind with him.
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I know the meaning of indigenous. People have been living in South East since 1324 B.C. while igbos were still in Isreal.

They helped develop Egypt of today, they built the pyramid till Moses saved them.

After other tribes of Isreal have crossed the red Sea, it was the turn of igbos to cross it. As they were crossing, pharaoh appeared and sea closed. The water brought them to South East through river Niger.

I didn't want to laugh initially because somebody pissed me off today but as I was reading your comment and also visualizing it"; omo, laugh wan burst my belle - I swear! grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 09, 2020
Zoharariel:

I didn't want to laugh initially because somebody pissed me off today but as I was reading your comment and also visualizing it"; omo, laugh wan burst my belle - I swear! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by ahaz: 10:55pm On May 09, 2020
amaniro:
Rubbish.
kpele pls take it oo
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by ahaz: 10:57pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

oga but why them beat you like this na

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by ahaz: 11:03pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

you can joke while it last.you are on nairaland making fun of yourselves,deceiving your fellow clowns,while your Nigerian agents are jumping from one office to the other trying to counter the narratives and the accusations.
you will be here consoling your self's with laughter while your government is busy spending millions everyday trying to convince the west not to listen to ipob,and her they keep on failing..una eyes go clear soon.

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
ahaz:
[s]you can joke while it last.you are on nairaland making fun of yourselves,deceiving your fellow clowns,while your Nigerian agents are jumping from one office to the other trying to counter the narratives and the accusations.
you will be here consoling your self's with laughter while your government is busy spending millions everyday trying to convince the west not to listen to ipob,and her they keep on failing..una eyes go clear soon.[/s]

Gibberish balderdash... angry angry
Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Is your senselessness factory fitted or you Bought it?

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by kettykings: 11:21pm On May 09, 2020
Watch how people from a certain part of the world will start wailing uncontrollably

1 Like

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by tatatar: 11:26pm On May 09, 2020
Ooni:
When this dude speak on radio you'd think he is not serious but his correspondence is something else.
He knows his audience grin
Do you expect him to dish out all those nonsense he sells to his brainless Igbos zombies to the UN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Nobody: 4:59am On May 10, 2020
tatatar:

He knows his audience grin
Do you expect him to dish out all those nonsense he sells to his brainless Igbos zombies to the UN

Re: The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un by Adiola(f): 5:14am On May 10, 2020
Ooni:
welcome back my crush adeola welcomes you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Black Man Cursed? / THE RIVER NIGER AND THE CALLED FOR INTERNATIONAL WATER / Edo Decides 2020: My Experience Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.