Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? (548 Views)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / The 5 Biggest Fears Every Doctor Has In Nigeria / A Doctor Has Put A Warning To Parents Who Let Their Baby Sleep On Their Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2020
Mine was that Small rashes appeared in my body,
My Aunty drag me go hospital for Hiv test, grin the doctor do the test finish and was bringing the result.. he come sit-down come begin ask me how many girlfriends I get and was shaking his head.. at that point my spirit begin leave my body becoz of the way , he was asking and shaking his head.. I was just waiting to hear a bad news Infact I became mentally prepared for the worst, grin then he come say he's asking those questions, just to advise me To be more careful that my result is Negative .... Some doctors go kill pesin before their time Sef cry sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2020
undecided

A clear conscience fears no accusation. Stay in one place you no hear. See as you almost die before your time.

Now wey lockdown dey you go still stay safe. If you still never learn your lesson this time around the doctor wont ask you questions. He will just pick up His phone....grinnn grinnn and be like hello pleases is that NCDC help line? Next thing you will wake up in Isolation Cen....
Complete the rest.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2020
Lol.
I haven't really been told anything inappropriate due to the fact that i don't visit hospitals.

Over 18 yrs now, i have gone juz twice.

Eat fruits and you won't have any problems physically.
There's only one type of sickness that fruits cant save you from, its the sickness of the heart..

I feel sooooo sad and very lonely and f*cked up. Family & frendz can't understand.
Zori for deviating sha

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Rawhumper(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
Lol....i Remember The last Hiv test i did last year in a Military Hospital,The doctor wat be down ans asked me Same questions.

I almost collapsed but deep down i was ready to Take it somehow still she Said it was negative.

I felt relief in its raw form...las las she gave me 12packs of CD to protect myself

Drizzy5001:
Mine was that Small rashes appeared in my body,
My Aunty drag me go hospital for Hiv test, grin the doctor do the test finish and was bringing the result.. he come sit-down come begin ask me how many girlfriends I get and was shaking his head.. at that point my spirit begin leave my body becoz of the way , he was asking and shaking his head.. I was just waiting to hear a bad news Infact I became mentally prepared for the worst, grin then he come say he's asking those questions, just to advise me To be more careful that my result is Negative .... Some doctors go kill pesin before their time Sef cry sad
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by fergie001: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
That was in my Year 1, & still very GREEN. The doctor took my samples, collected the results and started asking me some sickening questions.

When was the last time you had sex?
Are you sure? Yes
Do you have a personal clipper? No..etc etc

Then he said I have your samples here.
If you check this result and its positive, what will you do?
... Immediately I reach Antarctica, I lost my confidence...eye begin red.

I told him I will tell my family....he said best, and further admonished me to get a clipper and so on.

Gave me the result, and said don't open it till you get to your hostel, I said ok

I left the Univ clinic, went to one place, hid and checked it: -ve, felt like strangling the guy.
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2020
Rawhumper:

Lol....i Remember The last Hiv test i did last year in a Military Hospital,The doctor wat be down ans asked me Same questions.

I almost collapsed but deep down i was ready to Take it somehow still she Said it was negative.

I felt relief in its raw form...las las she gave me 12packs of CD to protect myself ..
those guys can put fear in some body eehh grin

Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
fergie001:
That was in my Year 1, & still very GREEN. The doctor took my samples, collected the results and started asking me some sickening questions.

When was the last time you had sex?
Are you sure? Yes
Do you have a personal clipper? No..etc etc

Then he said I have your samples here.
If you check this result and its positive, what will you do?
... Immediately I reach Antarctica, I lost my confidence...eye begin red.

I told him I will tell my family....he said best, and further admonished me to get a clipper and so on.

Gave me the result, and said don't open it till you get to your hostel, I said ok

I left the Univ clinic, went to one place, hid and checked it: -ve, felt like strangling the guy.
grin grin
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On May 09, 2020
Anarchy01:
Lol.
I haven't really been told anything inappropriate due to the fact that i don't visit hospitals.

Over 18 yrs now, i have gone juz twice.

Eat fruits and you won't have any problems physically.
There's only one type of sickness that fruits cant save you from, its the sickness of the heart..

I feel sooooo sad and very lonely and f*cked up. Family & frendz can't understand.
Zori for deviating sha
What fruits do you eat?
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
omonnakoda:

What fruits do you eat?
Normal fruits and veggies. I try to avoid all types of meat,fish. Lastly, i ensure i drink water steadily during the day to avoid dehydration as the weather seems hotter these days
wink wink
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by omonnakoda: 10:13pm On May 09, 2020
Anarchy01:

Normal fruits and veggies. I try to avoid all types of meat,fish. Lastly, i ensure i drink water steadily during the day to avoid dehydration as the weather seems hotter these days
wink wink
Only NORMAL fruits No ABNORMAL fruits?
Re: What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? by chariisGRACE(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2020
Before i came into this world till tomorrow I have never been to a hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Found effective drug combination against COVID-19: / BREAKING NEWS: A god is born / Low Libido: Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.