Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (104992 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
foxxydude:
Rip
You alone know the real reasons
the reason is not far from the story.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Euegene100001: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Just imagine . A simple court wedding less than 200k and boom u are married .

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:57am On May 10, 2020
LegalOpinion:
I don't just understand why people commit suicide instead of killing themselves.

Exactly grin, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 9:59am On May 10, 2020
Xda59:

How much do bankers earn?
you reason with your anus, sorry to say this you be big mumu, so a banker is jobless abi. Even dangote will not say this.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by foxxydude: 10:00am On May 10, 2020
FGonline:
the reason is not far from the story.

You don't think there is a back story?

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by LZAA: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
And this is why igbo men only marry igbo women
All these other tribe dem too get wahala

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Punchline33: 10:03am On May 10, 2020
You don't need too much to wed in Nigeria if you use your head and you don't need too much to enjoy the marriage too. In my house, once I provide money for food, I choose when to, how to and if I will do any other thing at home. My wife dare not ask unnecessary questions and yet, she is crazy all over me. With little money she will cook two sets of soup and serve me food and clears the plates when am done. She kneels down to greet me every morning (am still shock on this) and she tells me to pray for her. As a man, you can choose your wife carefully by not expecting anything from her. I mean material things. It is wrong to marry a woman because of what you stand to gain materially. If my wife later changes tomorrow when she starts making her own money, I won't care because I have enjoyed the marriage for some years atleast. Guys forget beauty and big nyash, marry humility and fear of God and other things will follow.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 10:05am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:
I will never marry
Am not marrying oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Enjoy urselv man

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 10:06am On May 10, 2020
Even devil himself know say i no go fit borrow more than 50.000 in the name of wedding, that wedding go wait till thy kingdom come.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by 24kmagic: 10:06am On May 10, 2020
Kogi people
Na them

Has anything good ever come out from that state?

From the governor down to the least person from that state, all are evil.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by friday2011(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2020
guy222:
He is a banker, he collected the loan from thesame bank he is working. Which means it will be deducted from his salary

Guy, let me tell you one fact you may not know...

1. No bank in nigeria gives loan to there contract staff...

2. If he happens to be a core/full staff?.. Then he must have been leaving large above his salary to have resorted to getting a loan...

3. However the bank will only give him a car loan/property loan that is proportionate to his annual salary, that is 33.3% of his annual salary in most cases. e. g, An annual salary of say 6m will get a loan of say 2m with reasonable interest over a period of 2yrs or more.

Though I strongly believe the loan was outsourced from a microfinance bank, and not his bank as people believe... I wish someone close to the couple will shed more light on the issue as time goes on.

The bottom line is that he was totally wrong to have taken a loan for a marriage ceremony of at most 3days merriment and i believe our unmarried youths and some unreasonable and materialistic parents will learn from this.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Gracemadeit(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2020
If not that God is merciful this kind of person should go to hell directly. if he is a born-again Christian he won't go to hell because suicide does not mean you go to hell it is only when you disbelieve the gospel that take you to hell. shocked
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by InvertedHammer: 10:09am On May 10, 2020
/
He did wedding for the public...

..but died for his family.

Those who seek for validation are bound to end up horribly. To impress who exactly? The memory of the best or worst wedding does not last more than a month.

\

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by inspector44(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2020
He is a very stupid guy for taking poison cos of woman mata. No sorry for him
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by osascybog(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2020
Honestly,I don't see the need for an expensive marriage,women are the most dramatic creature in the world,when dey come with their drama,just laugh like your mama told you!Dont commit suicide over no woman....any man who commits suicide over a woman such dead body should be flogged to the world beyond...sad and pitable.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by MhizJoyce(f): 10:11am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
The deceased had the unmatched misfortune of marrying his "oga" and plunging himself into debt for a marriage devoid of love and respect.

He divorced his "oga", yet, he had no peace, so, he ended things by commiting suicide.

What a miserable life he lived!

Read the story again and tell me how possible it is for a woman to pull a man out of a moving vehicle. grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 10:13am On May 10, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Exactly grin, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
yes that is the best thing to do, it is better you kill youself than to commit suicide because if you commit suicide you will die.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by babakb: 10:15am On May 10, 2020
You can't have it all, you can't marry a millionaire young daughter and expect her to submit to you.

If you want such, the woman must be in her 40s, she will give you everything.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Farki: 10:16am On May 10, 2020
This is the kind of news that irritates me. angry

You will ruin your life then end the same life on top of what? Impressing one useless narcissist, her family and friends? undecided

Expensive wedding and marriage is not by force, it is better to go your separate ways than end your journey because of one useless individual. cry

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by LZAA: 10:17am On May 10, 2020
Gracemadeit:
If not that God is merciful this kind of person should go to hell directly. if he is a born-again Christian he won't go to hell because suicide does not mean you go to hell it is only when you disbelieve the gospel that take you to hell. shocked

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.

If a second person doesn't improve your life and happiness level, no need marrying such a person

There is someone for everybody.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
friday2011:

Guy, let me tell you one fact you may not know...

1. No bank in nigeria gives loan to there contract staff...

2. If he happens to be a core/full staff?.. Then he must have been leaving large above his salary to have resorted to getting a loan...

3. However the bank will only give him a car loan/property loan that is proportionate to his annual salary, that is 33.3% of his annual salary in most cases. e. g, An annual salary of say 6m will get a loan of say 2m with reasonable interest over a period of 2yrs or more.

Though I strongly believe the loan was outsourced from a microfinance bank, and not his bank as people believe... I wish someone close to the couple will shed more light on the issue as time goes on.

The bottom line is that he was totally wrong to have taken a loan for a marriage ceremony of at most 3days merriment and i believe our unmarried youths and some unreasonable and materialistic parents will learn from this.
taken, Thanks
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Farki: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.

I've been say it since that marriage is a scam.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
guy222:
yes that is the best thing to do, it is better you kill youself than to commit suicide because if you commit suicide you will die.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
He didn't commit suicide because of the money he borrowed from the bank.
He didn't commit suicide because he separated or divorced the wife.
He committed suicide because of threats from the wife and her family
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ipswitch: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
3 million naira or 3million kobo? Just because one had access to take loan....hmmmm. Its not even for business. Most of the activities in courtship is like that of a night market.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Yankee101: 10:23am On May 10, 2020
On top woman?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:24am On May 10, 2020
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by CsRockefeller(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2020
Naughtysite:

If a second person doesn't improve your life and happiness level, no need marrying such a person

There is someone for everybody.

I agree.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by bling01: 10:25am On May 10, 2020
But why on earth will a man take loan for wedding? Oh boy, if you are not ready, don't try to impress anyone.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by popcykaylah(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2020
I no know how person go stupidly go borrow money for celebration ..even if you go borrow e come be marriage .. with all the type of ladies we have out here ..God forbid ,he’s dead now she will get on with someone else
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 10:27am On May 10, 2020
kasim155:

Hmmmm interpreter, welldone ooooo
Na you get your mouth,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81