Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (105002 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Mekanus(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2020
spinna:
He make big party..
Then him start to spray...
because him love him wife...
Mrs Wife come runaway...
Bank manager run come..
He say Mr pay me your debt..
Wetin he dey fiiiind?
Palava he dey find
Palava he go get ooooo.

I was about to type this Fela song but I just saw yours grin grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2020
3 million for a bloody 2 hour ceremony??!... Who was he trying to impress??! Of course, we all know the answer!!!

Instead of marrying who merely tolerates you, better stay single!!!

We need to stop pressuring people directly or indirectly to get married... Singleness is not a taboo!!!... Failed society with misplaced priorities!!!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by executive12: 11:03am On May 10, 2020
edoman2016:

How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.

Banker? On how much salary?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Omoluabi16(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you were probably drunk reading that thread undecided, present your evidence or STFU.

And since you don use your mouth swear if you don't bring your evidence na the swear go kill you.
You know life isn't that serious. So chill
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

I have lots of things to pray for, since I was born I never include woman or wife in my prayers. no be by force to marry. I have lots of cousins to train to brighter future, why then will I waste my time prayer for a woman WO-MAN?
NOOOOOOOOO
I am not marrying.

How I wish I was one of ur cousins.
I will flex ur money, open a business, make u my wedding sponsor and give you a grand child. Ur cousins are fortunate.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 11:06am On May 10, 2020
ochukwuma15:
He didn't commit suicide because of the money he borrowed from the bank.

He didn't commit suicide because he separated or divorced the wife.

He committed suicide because of threats from the wife and her family
threats over what exactly?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Pat081: 11:07am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.
u are right b single is good sometimes and people use to say that he or she who is single his or her -in -law dnt use to dead ,dnt do pass ur power
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2020
Angelfrost:
3 million for a bloody 2 hour ceremony??!... Who was he trying to impress??! Of course, we all know the answer!!!

Instead of marrying who merely tolerates you, better stay single!!!

We need to stop pressuring people directly or indirectly to get married... Singleness is not a taboo!!!... Failed society with misplaced priorities!!!

Seriously! But aren't you among those Nairaland male calling some female evening newspaper?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ladycewhy(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2020
Omoluabi16:
You know life isn't that serious. So chill
this is my chill face bro.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 11:16am On May 10, 2020
pansophist:
Women are sensitive alot to social status, far more than men could ever imagine. The deceased ex wife knew that he is a broke hustler living beyond his means to impress and compliment her, it was an artificial charade that she saw through, instead of being organically a strong man that can actually fund the wedding without indebting himself. She just cant help herself but loses respect for him. He even made matter worse by validating her behaviours by killing himself, proving that he has little worth.

yes....she might not b aware of d loan

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by MSEdLAW(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:
If the deceased knew that the marriage/wife/relationship was so important to him, why didn't he seek a compromise rather than a divorce? undecided

God be with his parents and everyone who would be affected by this loss.

Aunty you are always on threads dishing out unrealistic advices ... hope you aren’t a TOXIC being seeking or hoping to find a man to condone your toxicity.. it apparent the woman had no iota of respect for her late husband and u are advocating compromise ... manage manage till you die ....is Marraige the essence of your existence..if you attempt and after applying reasonable measures to address your problems without success ..take a long WALK to freedom... stop deceiving gullible folks who would manage and manage till they leave the Marraige in a casket !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2020
Gold digging marriage is deadly
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by NairaMaster1(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:
If the deceased knew that the marriage/wife/relationship was so important to him, why didn't he seek a compromise rather than a divorce? undecided

God be with his parents and everyone who would be affected by this loss.

Exactly, after all he was a gold digger.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Brenn594(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2020
undecidedwell he invested the borrowed money in a sucide-tense-marriage in return he reaped coolers of rice n stew n soup etc...
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2020
iamloyalty:

Seriously! But aren't you among those Nairaland male calling some female evening newspaper?

Me??! Where??! When??!... Look through my profile and comments ma.

I am very much against the useless and meaningless bandwagon or norm of compelling matrimony on people far from ready!!! That's a backward thinking pattern, especially in this age.

I never ever view married people as in anyway better than their single counterparts...

4 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by purples25(f): 11:21am On May 10, 2020
That woman, according to the story, treated him so harshly and badly. Its really sad. Wish he didn't succeed at killing himself.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by saajus: 11:22am On May 10, 2020
Depression is real. I think his family members didn't help him on time.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by LZAA: 11:27am On May 10, 2020
Gracemadeit:
Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Shatap
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
grandstar:

What compromise? He married the wrong lady, period!

He focused on the outside rather than the inside and got badly burnt.

Whose fault was it that he married the wrong lady? undecided

Why didn't he run scenarios on divorce and putting up with her/working things out?

It is his parents I pity:

After investing a lot into him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Alicebenson(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
So sad�
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Mjpem23(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Iykejohn419(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......

Where are those Pallbearers, Let them come and dance with him.....

Soured Marriages everywhere Nowadayz.

We are here..... What's the latest ����

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2020
clarity4clear:
Make you no do pass yourself! 3M loan for wedding and the marriage still come Crash, hmmmm double wahala! God rest his soul.
and the nigga die join.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Mjpem23(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.

Or just just be fucking ladies around and break some hearts.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Entom(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2020
My GO have been saying repeatedly, don't marry your enemy
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by shiwex: 11:38am On May 10, 2020
opera1:
Double wàhálà. A Failed relationship is 101% better than a failed/crashed marriage.

2ndly: Don't do beyond ur limit to impress others.

Why 3m loan jux for "unmatched wedding?"

Ending his life is the worst option.

Wedding ceremonies are never for guys, no benefit whatever for guys. its only for womens' ego...

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
Punchline33:
You don't need too much to wed in Nigeria if you use your head and you don't need too much to enjoy the marriage too. In my house, once I provide money for food, I choose when to, how to and if I will do any other thing at home. My wife dare not ask unnecessary questions and yet, she is crazy all over me. With little money she will cook two sets of soup and serve me food and clears the plates when am done. She kneels down to greet me every morning (am still shock on this) and she tells me to pray for her. As a man, you can choose your wife carefully by not expecting anything from her. I mean material things. It is wrong to marry a woman because of what you stand to gain materially. If my wife later changes tomorrow when she starts making her own money, I won't care because I have enjoyed the marriage for some years atleast. Guys forget beauty and big nyash, marry humility and fear of God and other things will follow.

Hmmmmmm.

May your daughter may a man like you. wink cheesy
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by sylve11: 11:40am On May 10, 2020
yomi007k:
I think what happened here is that the lady comes from a rich family and the guy tried to keep up by getting a loan.

He was hoping to eat his cake and have it but the lady turned him to a house boy.

Fake Love
Fake Life.

#personal opinion.

na so cool
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:43am On May 10, 2020
Stupid man
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:44am On May 10, 2020
edoman2016:

How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.
Im ashamed at ur sense of reasoning.
So because hes a banker means he is wealthy bah? U dont know anything boy
He committed sucide cos he doesnt see himself been able to payback d loan. He was doomed
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:45am On May 10, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Read the story again and tell me how possible it is for a woman to pull a man out of a moving vehicle. grin
Nothing is impossible.
Going by the story, it's apparent the lady, the daughter of a rich man, did not respect her husband.
What can't a scornful woman do?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ZooOga: 11:46am On May 10, 2020
the news source (https://www.westafricareporters.com/) is very low budget na. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.