Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

MUST READ For Teenagers: It’s Important As It Concern The Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MUST READ For Teenagers: It’s Important As It Concern The Future (189 Views)

Legal Way For Concern The Procedure Of Court Marriage Procedure In Pakistan / Top Way For Concern The Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan By Lawyer / Rage As Teenagers Gang Rape Video Goes Viral (explicit Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ For Teenagers: It’s Important As It Concern The Future by freeflex: 10:35pm On May 09, 2020
Early discovery of the sweetness of a manhood(dick) can almost or totally distract a teenager.

I’ve got one in my neighbor hood; just 15 years old. But when she need it, she doesn’t mind abandoning school and lots more just for a rod to be passed between her legs.

She could trek for miles to be serviced. Literally gone crazy.

Many ascribed it as puberty stage madness but NO, she tested it too early you know.

This often times pull especially ladies into addiction. I pity such a lady, what will she be doing with dicks at 18 and 19 which is the peak if God doesn’t intervene.

I watched a movie titled addiction, that lady was addicted because she was sexually abused at an early stage, thus even her husband wasn’t satisfying her, she can open her legs to receive even at her office chair with a cleaner.

We parents must try all we can so our teens wouldn’t be exposed to premature intercourse.

It’s quite destructive because everything, both purpose, vision at that level is replaced with sex. Once they see a man, nothing comes up in their mind but sex.

If this behaviour is not managed well it could lead to problems in marriage. Its not even for girls alone but also boys.

I feel constrained to write about this because I’m not married but as a prospective husband, I wouldn’t withhold my pen from spilling.

I woke up to a publication that acclaimed a married couple filed for divorce because the man liked sex too much.

I’m not taking side in this story because I’m not yet married, but at the same time, it poses fear to so many persons I’ve interacted with.

The woman affirmed the man would prefer feeding his manhood before even taking his dinner. This he did till they pulled themselves apart.

The man on the other side acclaimed he was constrained by the church to stay away from the woman as a sign of purity till they got married, alas, they weren’t sexually compatible.

This wouldn’t be preached when talking about marriage but it’s obviously killing many homes and I chose to express thus open.

I’ve heard a pastor lamenting about the same issue too; that anger arising from non sexual compactibilty might push so many of them to hell.

I’m quite naive about this.

Now, this has to do with us, can we say the man didn’t hear from God very well? Or the woman isn’t being submissive, or how?

see more stories https://myfreeflex.com.ng/forums/topic/must-read-for-teenagers-its-important-as-it-concern-the-future/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Your Experience Here If You Recieved An Evil Bill From Ekedc Today. / Check out upcoming Nollywood Sci-fi movie -Ratnik / British Envoy Commits Grammatical Blunder While Lauding Gambari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.