Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Truth You Need To Know About Blogging! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Truth You Need To Know About Blogging! (218 Views)

Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! / Things Nobody Told Me About Blogging / The Real Truth You Were Not Told After High School, Parents Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth You Need To Know About Blogging! by DJurry(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2020
Ever since the first success stories, such as that of the millionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, almost everyone is lining up for a piece of the blog cake!

Undoubtedly, "blogging" has become the buzzword on the internet! As a consequence, the blogosphere has become increasingly saturated with information and competitive with all sorts of bloggers!

According to Hosting Tribunal, there are more than 500 million site blogs out of 1.7 billion websites in the world. And their bloggers publish over 2 million posts daily!

However, there still exists a certain percentage of bloggers, which I call the top 20%, that are on a level where they experience zero competition and enjoy growing popularity and profits.

What do you need to know about Blogging to be among those who rise from the bottom 80% to join the top 20%?

By 8.30am tomorrow, I'll simplify and share my thoughts to my inner circle of Bloggers on WhatsApp, about the 3 different angles of blogging and the one you must pay attention to!

⚠CAUTION⚠

Don't join us if you -

♦️ Like the idea of depending solely on a fixed salary, from an insecure job, that may not be sufficient to take care of you and your family, as the cost of living rises.

♦️ Dislike the idea of making a good sum of money via the powerful Internet.

♦️ Dislike writing, podcasting or vlogging and don't want to know how to become well known and well paid, in money, through them.

If in your mind, you exclaimed, "Of course not, I'm in for this!", then join over 100 NGBWAites at our WhatsApp community to not miss out on the information I'll be sharing tomorrow.

In the Next-Generation Bloggers & Writers Association (NGBWA), we raise a new breed of bloggers who lead an influential movement that shifts them from being ignored to being well known and well paid, in money!

Joining is FREE. Click the link in my signature below or visit (/ngbwa)

With Your Words, Influence Your World!

1 Like

Re: The Truth You Need To Know About Blogging! by DJurry(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2020
My signature has been updated! If you qualify for this opportunity, do join us before the Group fills up!

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Free Pos Terminal! / How To Earn In Six Figures As A Writer Or Any Skill / HOW I Make Money During Lock Down From Online Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.