Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (57312 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by mauchiz: 9:23am On May 10, 2020
papermill:
Those living in other states and those watching from afar may conclude that Wike is a wicked man.. but hell no he isn’t.. The indigenous People of rivers and those living in Rivers has a different orientation than other States. We the rivers people are extremely stubborn and heartless therefore what befits us is also a stronger handling and ruthlessness. You won’t understand until you live here in Port Harcourt better still Rivers state. We love Wike he is our blood he knows what he is doing and we are not complaining because we need it to be. Please my fellow citizens stop complaining on our behalf we are Kool with it. In Rivers State 98percent are cultists.. I mean both people mothers and fathers not to talk about the children.. only two percent are cult free. We need Wike morethan more.

They have community cult in River state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Glorymax: 9:26am On May 10, 2020
papermill:

Exactly.. my heart is still bleeding For those souls..but what about numerous beheading going on.. just this week alone.. they kill here for fun not even for rituals no not at all.. just for fun...

My dear, we have lots of battle in our hands which might take a chunk of time before we bring them to bare.
Our security systems are trying in their little way, but we need to invest more in security of prevention which is everyone's business. These includes surveillance and reporting. Winning the battle against societal ills including cultism may depend on how much we have advanced in our entire security architecture

2 Likes

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by 8stargeneral: 9:28am On May 10, 2020
Wike d wicked.... we appreciate ur courage sir

wicked blocked a boarder between Abia state and Rivers state with iron gate.... We hv to protectd d lives of rivers people... WIKE.

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Doyou2019:

He better leave Rivers after his tenure o; because with him removed from power, his haters will so deal with him ehn, he'd be lucky to be alive.

If I were his family, this is exactly what I'd tell after his reign is ended.

I believe he should be aware of that too. He who beat the drum of the spirit should also be ready to dance the steps of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by blackpanda: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
mygreenday:
oh menh.

see as money value just die. 5 million naira out of what budget?
5 million naira for a crime or crimes you can't name to the general public but you use public funds to place such huge bounty.

thumbs up Sir.

His crime is that governor doesn't like him

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Kingmoney7: 10:01am On May 10, 2020
uncleck:
Everything Eleme is too rough. Cultism reigns supreme there. Wike will be making a very important statement if he truly deals with this guy especially as he is also a party member.

For those saying wike is thuggish and tyrant, you don't understand something about Rivers state. Rivers is a state where civilization and barbarism mix in equal proportion. It takes high level of intelligence to deal with the civilised population of the state and great tyranny to handle cultism and militancy.
aswear na true u talk finish so bros
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by papermill: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
Glorymax:

My dear, we have lots of battle in our hands which might take a chunk of time before we bring them to bare.
Our security systems are trying in their little way, but we need to invest more in security of prevention which is everyone's business. These includes surveillance and reporting. Winning the battle against societal ills including cultism may depend on how much we have advanced in our entire security architecture

You are on point.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by 2016v2017: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
bolanto24:
Wike the factory setting governor.., you are what Nigerians need at the moment.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by CreekCommando: 10:24am On May 10, 2020
Throwback:
Did Wike ever attend Law School or he just graduated with a Law Degree?

If Fayose was thuggish, it was understandable because he was a street boy.
But wicked Wike who is a Lawyer and married to a fellow law graduate who is a Judge, its hard to wrap my head on why he is so thuggish.

Both Fayose and Wike must never become President in Nigeria. Despite being in a democratic setting, they will be more tyrannical than Abacha could have dreamed of being.

The problem with you Nigerians from some tribes is that you threaten everybody with ''Presidency'' thereby making those who could have given proactive leadershipat state levels to become weak. Go with your so-called Presidency. Has anything spectacular happened to reduction in poverty in Niger, Ogun, Bayelsa and Katsina where IBB, OBJ, GEJ and Buhari respectively come from? Wike is the kind of governor needed to get Nigeria working but unfortunately, Nigeria will never have such a good leader because Nigeria, in the first place, has never been a country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Taich(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2020
uncleck:
Everything Eleme is too rough. Cultism reigns supreme there. Wike will be making a very important statement if he truly deals with this guy especially as he is also a party member.

For those saying wike is thuggish and tyrant, you don't understand something about Rivers state. Rivers is a state where civilization and barbarism mix in equal proportion. It takes high level of intelligence to deal with the civilised population of the state and great tyranny to handle cultism and militancy.

Exactly, we all know how the streets are, some police brutality meted on innocent people can be attributed to the actions of these guys who kill even security officials without remorse. Just last week, rocket launcher was among weapons recovered from them, from eleme Junction down to Akwa In on section of the east west road are red zones that must be treated with tough hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
Throwback:

But wicked Wike who is a Lawyer and married to a fellow law graduate who is a Judge, its hard to wrap my head on why he is so thuggish.

Both Fayose and Wike must never become President in Nigeria. Despite being in a democratic setting, they will be more tyrannical than Abacha could have dreamed of being.
He needs to visit yaba left to check his mental health, it's unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by KnzMoney(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2020
Am saying it again, this guy might be having a mental case that is unknown to everyone around him. Look at all his actions within this corona period, seems there is problem somewhere. I sense early stages of Schizophrenia or Bipolar disorder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by ogmask: 10:43am On May 10, 2020
Throwback:

What u see wike do today is a total reflection of how the river's state govt operates. The judiciary especially is a mess giving that Most of them are related thru school and marriage. If wike does anything against the constitution no river's court can query or give judgement against his govt.

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by senatepresido: 10:44am On May 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
wink
They will rat him out in no time... In South South, brothers snitch on brothers for coins.
Tell me where its not done in Nigeria... keep on making foolish comments on a public forum
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by oshom09(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2020
Is this Wike man a military man, firstly, he said they should auction the cars of people who violated his lock-down directives....

He later said he wants to demolish 2hotels and now he has declared someone wanted all within the space of 1week...

Nyesom wike, military blood dey the guy body

1 Like

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by criminalmindz: 10:59am On May 10, 2020
Throwback:

do you know the no of people killed cus of cultism in eleme. you will be in osun typing nonsense.mind your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by frank417: 11:00am On May 10, 2020
Some foolish Nigerians condemning this man for taking legally-backed actions to run his government.

Nigerians are so comfortable with crime to the extent that when someone rise to fight it, they say "no worry dem go soon open ur own too", " he is behaving like a thug" "tyrant" and all manner of trash.

Honestly, this is the kind of man Nigeria needs. Someone that will use a tough hand to beat the indiscipline out of you.

Go to PH and see how the so called rugged cultists are observing stay at home. This is proof that with a strong hand and thinking brain, Nigeria can work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by senatordave1(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2020
oshom09:
Is this Wike man a military man, firstly, he said they should auction the cars of people who violated his lock-down directives....

He later said he wants to demolish 2hotels and now he has declared someone wanted all within the space of 1week...

Nyesom wike, military blood dey the guy body

Amaechi will rubbish him in 2023
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by mrkings84(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2020
Throwback:

Emm...sorry bro, seems u have been told already what crime he committed and you have weighed it isn't such that he should be declared wanted!

If otherwise, u should cool down ok!
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Brenn594(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2020
The die is cast;( wiked don vex;>
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by slivertongue: 11:46am On May 10, 2020
uncleck:

some folks on NL think rivers state is as docile as abj and Lagos
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Goldenheart(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2020
senatepresido:

Tell me where its not done in Nigeria...
keep on making foolish comments on a public forum

I speak from experience... & surprisingly they have a popular song on it... wink

smiley
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by platido(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
So he has 5 million to give out with anyone with useful information about his whereabouts?

But he doesn't have money to buy palliative for those he asked to stay at home forcefully

God is watching him...I think he won't seek for any position in Nigeria after being a Governor cos he won't smell Any power again.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Lifediary: 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
Well! That's cool cash in this present time.
Why don't you learn how make money from YouTube in this present time that may seem harsh (the more you look, the less you see), but favouring some financially. Earning on YouTube is not a get-rich-quickly way, but I can assure you with the right training, you will be surprised at how much your earnings will be.

I will train you on how to start earning on YouTube and change your financial story.

Interested nairanlanders can send e-mail on: worldcolony19@gmail.com

PS: Training comes with a comfortable fee
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by SexytorresE(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
How do I knw the wanted guy in question without pix . I be witch? sad
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by SexytorresE(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
Inside life grin
Goldenheart:
wink

They will rat him out in no time...
In South South, brothers snitch on brothers for coins.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by senatepresido: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
Goldenheart:

I speak from experience... & surprisingly they have a popular song on it... wink

smiley

you that have never left your local government but based your analysis on the thrash they feed you here on nairaland....
one thing about the internet is that local Champions claims globalists
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by uniqueboi1(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
papermill:
Those living in other states and those watching from afar may conclude that Wike is a wicked man.. but hell no he isn’t.. The indigenous People of rivers and those living in Rivers has a different orientation than other States. We the rivers people are extremely stubborn and heartless therefore what befits us is also a stronger handling and ruthlessness. You won’t understand until you live here in Port Harcourt better still Rivers state. We love Wike he is our blood he knows what he is doing and we are not complaining because we need it to be. Please my fellow citizens stop complaining on our behalf we are Kool with it. In Rivers State 98percent are cultists.. I mean both people mothers and fathers not to talk about the children.. only two percent are cult free. We need Wike morethan more.

Fool. Your mother and father are the cultists. You must be very useless to your lineage.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by uniqueboi1(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
Kendaboss:
Is Rivers state more gun infested than Lagos state, where 1million boys carry out their activities in broad day light?

Ask them o. These people who have never travelled beyond ede to osogbo will sit in their villages to analyze Port Harcourt for PH people. 80% of Nigerians are just illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Okwyjesus(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2020
Throwback:

If you live in PH and understand who an Ikwerre man is, you won't be asking that question.
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by papermill: 2:01pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=uniqueboi1 post=89392102]

Fool. Your mother and father are the cultists. You must be very useless to your lineage.

We’ve heard those words and read those lines before so I won’t be mad at you.. try to say something new that can attract you more likes.. then I will be hurt...
Re: Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty by Goldenheart(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
senatepresido:

you that have never left your local government but based your analysis on the thrash they feed you here on nairaland....
one thing about the internet is that local Champions claims globalists

I use to live in Bukuma, Degema LGA... Rivers State cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.