Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. (775 Views)

Scariest Experience Ever / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by CheedyJ(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2020
I rarely recall my dreams but this one has remained fresh for over 20yrs plus..
We lived in a face me I slap u back then with about 20 rooms or more, it was a story building more like a barrack, I recalled that in d dream I went to ease myself & as I was going back to d room from nowhere a shabbily dressed woman holding a knife started chasing me, I ran to our room but it was locked so, I started running from room to room screaming but noone came to my rescue ,I did almost 1500metres round d house that night yet this devilish creature was down on my heels but luckily she didn't catch me & I can't but wonder what could have happened if she had caught up with me..
Pls , share yours..

1 Like

Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:18pm On May 09, 2020
P

Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by Seandisputed(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2020
A lot of them but I've learned how to bring myself back to reality when it gets to that very scary part in a dream.
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by CheedyJ(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2020
Seandisputed:
A lot of them but I've learned how to bring myself back to reality when it gets to that very scary part in a dream.

How do u do that? Pls ,kindly share cos it might be helpful to people still having nightmare..
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2020
I had a dream I killed buhari

1 Like

Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by JhayJoe: 11:58pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by CheedyJ(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
I had a dream I killed buhari
Lol...crase fellow
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by internationalman(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2020
When I'm having nightmare, I just tell myself it's enough you have to wake up since it's a dream anyway..

I can leave the dream whenever I chose to. And I can continue a dream from where I left off.
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by Seandisputed(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

How do u do that? Pls ,kindly share cos it might be helpful to people still having nightmare..
It's lucid dreaming (at least that's what it's termed). I can't even explain how i do it. I used to be scared in a dream but wouldn't know how to come out of the dream and it got me worried. I read a lot on lucid dreaming and noticed i started having control of my dreams. I can decide not to wake up if i really want to see how the dream will end. But other times, my subconscious mind tells me when it's time to wake when having a scary dream.
Re: Scariest Dream / Nightmare You Ever Had.. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2020
I had lots of horrific dreams/nightmare. I'll share this, it was an apocalypse event, horrific and terrific. Everything happens so fast, people running for their lives and children crying. There were beheading of people, some where hiding.
It got to my turn but, there was a delay and I somehow get outta there, not sure how. I had to watch how people where slain.
Religious group held meetings in secret and indoors was the best option for anyone, if caught outside; it's goodbye to that person. Actually there was a strange being behind all this, like a Demi God or something and I think it's trying to rule the world or something.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Raped A Three-month-old Baby In Nasarawa Has Been Arrested (photo) / 8 Things Most Men Do When They Are Seriously Insecure / Special Package Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.