Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters (4046 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 5:46pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Omo naija ni mi oo wink How do ladies that live abroad sound?

Nope. I don’t know a single person that behaves the way you think Muslims do.

What about our dear friend, Empiree? A man that defends 14 year old girls marrying? Underage Nikkah.

What about this thread? Two muslims here believe that an atheist should be sentenced to death for criticising islam

Nigerians practice religion conservatively, in general
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 5:48pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Lamb is divine. Elite food lol.

You asked me if I knew how sweet a bacon cheeseburger was and I replied that bacon was disgusting.

That is just your preference. Bacon cheeseburger is the sweetest fast food known to man.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

What about our dear friend, Empiree? A man that defends 14 year old girls marrying? Underage Nikkah.

What about this thread? Two muslims here believe that an atheist should be sentenced to death for criticising islam

Nigerians practice religion conservatively, in general

I don’t know any of those people. I know online Empiree who is abroad. I also don’t know any atheists that behave like you too. And I know ALOT of atheists. I don’t know a single one that spends their time hating a religion.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 6:11pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

I don’t know any of those people. I know online Empiree who is abroad. I also don’t know any atheists that behave like you too. And I know ALOT of atheists. I don’t know a single one that spends their time hating a religion.

I dont hate islam or any religion. Are you not here chatting with me? Do you like chatting with Islamophobes and bigots?

My goal has always to let Nigerians understand the excesses of religion and the importance of secularism.

The uk is an example of how secularism works. The king (now queen) had divine rights to rule with the backing of the church in the past. Now it is a secular country where all religions have rights and there is constant reduction of the power of the church of England in politics.

I am not interested in converting people from islam. My goal is to get them to understand the importance of secularism and also for them to see the benefits of practicing religion moderately.

That being said, there are many clerics in the north of Nigeria that support underage marriage and blasphemy laws that have capital punishment.

So, my claim is tight on the mark, you are more moderate than the average Nigerian muslim. Or fo you support 14 years imprisonment of gays?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 9:26pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

I dont hate islam or any religion. Are you not here chatting with me? Do you like chatting with Islamophobes and bigots?

My goal has always to let Nigerians understand the excesses of religion and the importance of secularism.

The uk is an example of how secularism works. The king (now queen) had divine rights to rule with the backing of the church in the past. Now it is a secular country where all religions have rights and there is constant reduction of the power of the church of England in politics.

I am not interested in converting people from islam. My goal is to get them to understand the importance of secularism and also for them to see the benefits of practicing religion moderately.

That being said, there are many clerics in the north of Nigeria that support underage marriage and blasphemy laws that have capital punishment.

So, my claim is tight on the mark, you are more moderate than the average Nigerian muslim. Or fo you support 14 years imprisonment of gays?

I chat with everyone. I don’t discriminate.

And what have you achieved? For why? Have you tried the other way around? Understand why people believe what they do, even if it’s wrong to you. Understanding will allow you to reach a common ground that will allow you to penetrate the changes you want to make. It’s slow and gradual. I’m sorry I don’t agree with Bala’s approach. I think sometimes people mask anger with social justice.

And yet the UK still suffers discrimination. After how many decades? Nigeria hasn’t even been independent for 100 years. Let’s be patient and try to be understand and learn from each other. Ignorance breeds intolerance.

My Muslim friends and people around me would be “moderate” then. Maybe you need to change your circle?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 10:12pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

And what have you achieved? For why? Have you tried the other way around? Understand why people believe what they do, even if it’s wrong to you. Understanding will allow you to reach a common ground that will allow you to penetrate the changes you want to make. It’s slow and gradual. I’m sorry I don’t agree with Bala’s approach. I think sometimes people mask anger with social justice.

And yet the UK still suffers discrimination. After how many decades? Nigeria hasn’t even been independent for 100 years. Let’s be patient and try to be understand and learn from each other. Ignorance breeds intolerance.

My Muslim friends and people around me would be “moderate” then. Maybe you need to change your circle?

I am giving real life people who make laws and fatwas, you are here telling me about your friends.

You are not serious. There are many more people who have influence on islam than your friends.

"The snake, the rat, the cat, the dog....how are you gonna see em if you're living in a fog" DMX.

By the way, a lot people left religion because of me right here on nairaland. That was not my intention but the results speak for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

I am giving real life people who make laws and fatwas, you are here telling me about your friends.

You are not serious. There are many more people who have influence on islam than your friends.

"The snake, the rat, the cat, the dog....how are you gonna see em if you're living in a fog" DMX.

By the way, a lot people left religion because of me right here on nairaland. That was not my intention but the results speak for themselves.

On nairaland ? Lawmakers? I’m impressed. Tell me, what laws have you changed?

You asked me about my perception on Nigerian Muslims and I gave it to you. My friends influence me and I influence people and they influence people.

Lol I’m so sorry I don’t believe you. Even if they did. So? Lots of people have left and joined religions for lots of reasons. Reflect a little bit. You live in a religious country. You can stay angry and come here and fight all day. Or you can try to reach a common ground, understand the people around you and learn something new. If you are truly here for a revolution ( and not to feed a false sense of ego like some people here think tongue ), read some history books about the type of people who started revolutions. They weren’t abrasive and hasty. The Bible says “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves“.

My point is this is the society that you live in. And you’re not going to change anything by condemning and criticising. You can either learn to be more tolerant or you can stay angry. Nothing’s going to change with the way you’re going about it. smiley
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:05pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

On nairaland ? Lawmakers? I’m impressed. Tell me, what laws have you changed?

You asked me about my perception on Nigerian Muslims and I gave it to you. My friends influence me and I influence people and they influence people.

Lol I’m so sorry I don’t believe you. Even if they did. So? Lots of people have left and joined religions for lots of reasons. Reflect a little bit. You live in a religious country. You can stay angry and come here and fight all day. Or you can try to reach a common ground, understand the people around you and learn something new. If you are truly here for a revolution ( and not to feed a false sense of ego like some people here think tongue ), read some history books about the type of people who started revolutions. They weren’t abrasive and hasty. The Bible says “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves“.

My point is this is the society that you live in. And you’re not going to change anything by condemning and criticising. You can either learn to be more tolerant or you can stay angry. Nothing’s going to change with the way you’re going about it. smiley

I mentioned Yerima who was a muslim senator who married a 14 year old girl. When Nigerians complained, there were debates and some clerics were defending Yerima.

Who told you that I am angry? I make points and arguments on nairaland. If you see me getting aggressive in a debate, it is because the other person is being aggressive or dishonest.

You are telling me that I am not going to change anything whereas, I have changed people already.

You are too funny.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 11:37pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

I mentioned Yerima who was a muslim senator who married a 14 year old girl. When Nigerians complained, there were debates and some clerics were defending Yerima.

Who told you that I am angry? I make points and arguments on nairaland. If you see me getting aggressive in a debate, it is because the other person is being aggressive or dishonest.

You are telling me that I am not going to change anything whereas, I have changed people already.

You are too funny.

And you’ve met tons of Muslims and are aware that only a small % agree with that. What has your rants on here done? When you could have learnt something from the people who think differently and then apply their insight into action. e.g Empiree has said that he wouldn’t let his daughter marry at that age. You could have asked why and use the information to create awareness that can actually help people. Say Empiree says it’s because he has a great bond with his daughter, you can spend time highlighting verses in the Quran and Hadith that talk about father and daughter bond which may decrease a fathers inclination to marry off his daughter at 14 ya feel me ?

You sound angry lol. Does it make you feel good about yourself? You come here and exchange points with people that you know don’t agree with you. Why? You say to highlight the importance of secularism but all you do is condemn and condemn lol. If I wanted to highlight the benefits of freedom of religion, I would spend my time talking about the positives of all religions and how having a melting pot is beneficial rather than being angry about how people practice their religion ya know? You’ve literally been arguing with Empiree for over a year or is it two now about this pedophilia thing... like to what gain? He doesn’t agree with you. You don’t agree with him. You could have found out so much and learnt so much in that time. Things that will actually benefit the cause you claim to have.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:43pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

And you’ve met tons of Muslims and are aware that only a small % agree with that. What has your rants on here done? When you could have learnt something from the people who think differently and then apply their insight into action. e.g Empiree has said that he wouldn’t let his daughter marry at that age. You could have asked why and use the information to create awareness that can actually help people. Say Empiree says it’s because he has a great bond with his daughter, you can spend time highlighting verses in the Quran and Hadith that talk about father and daughter bond which may decrease a fathers inclination to marry off his daughter at 14 ya feel me ?

You sound angry lol. Does it make you feel good about yourself? You come here and exchange points with people that you know don’t agree with you. Why? You say to highlight the importance of secularism but all you do is condemn and condemn lol. If I wanted to highlight the benefits of freedom of religion, I would spend my time talking about the positives of all religions and how having a melting pot is beneficial rather than being angry about how people practice their religion ya know? You’ve literally been arguing with Empiree for over a year or is it two now about this pedophilia thing... like to what gain? You could have found out so much and learnt so much in that time.

I learn everyday. Even when I am debating on nairaland, I learn. I just learned about Qibla in space from this Muslim section a few days back.

Furthermore, if I change one person, the person can go on to change 2 people and then 2 become 4, and so on.

Let me leave you with one of my guiding quotes-

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 11:46pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

I learn everyday. Even when I am debating on nairaland, I learn. I just learned about Qibla in space from this Muslim section a few days back.

Furthermore, if I change one person, the person can go on to change 2 people and then 2 become 4, and so on.

Let me leave you with one of my guiding quotes-

Sure.

Come! You’re married!??! Say wallahi your wife is with you now and you’re debating on nairaland loooool
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:49pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Sure.

Come! You’re married!??! Say wallahi your wife is with you now and you’re debating on nairaland loooool

Shows how little you know about marriage. Do you think couples spoon from night till morning?

She is reading a book while I am browsing on my phone. Is that weird or are you just lacking imagination?

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 11:52pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Shows how little you know about marriage. Do you think couples spoon from night till morning?

She is reading a book while I am browsing on my phone. Is that weird or are you just lacking imagination?

Lol are we fighting now? Ask your Iyawo to rub your head, don’t transfer aggression here oo. Let’s not fight biko

No it’s not weird. It’s almost midnight. I just find it funny is all. Is she an atheist too?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:59pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Lol are we fighting now? Ask your Iyawo to rub your head, don’t transfer aggression here oo. Let’s not fight biko

No it’s not weird. It’s almost midnight. I just find it funny is all. Is she an atheist too?

You mentioned my wife in a mocking tone. Did you expect me not to mock you back?

Of course my wife is an atheist. Imagine being Hot and then your wife says that she cannot have sex until after iftar?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 12:01am On May 16, 2020
whitelotus:

You mentioned my wife in a mocking tone. Did you expect me not to mock you back?

Of course my wife is an atheist. Imagine being Hot and then your wife says that she cannot have sex until after iftar?

No honestly it wasn’t in a mocking tone. I was just surprised.

grin when it’s not food. I’m glad you were able to find an atheist in Nigeria. Is she as angry as you are? tongue
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:10am On May 16, 2020
Saucyxo:

No honestly it wasn’t in a mocking tone. I was just surprised.

grin when it’s not food. I’m glad you were able to find an atheist in Nigeria. Is she as angry as you are? tongue

I'm not angry. grin
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by IMAliyu(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2020
whitelotus:

Low self esteem? When last were you in Nigeria?

That is the one thing Nigerians need less of- self esteem and pride.
I think the problem is, the people that should have a high self esteem don't.
The type of people we need in politics are the type that avoid it.

And a lot of dumb people seem to lack self awareness and thus have a high impression of themselves. Something I find myself envious of sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 12:07pm On May 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

I think the problem is, the people that should have a high self esteem don't.
The type of people we need in politics are the type that avoid it.

And a lot of dumb people seem to lack self awareness and thus have a high impression of themselves. Something I find myself envious of sometimes.

I know you didn’t quote me but I wanted to clarify what I meant by low self esteem.

One of the major differences I see between Nigerians and western people is how much self esteem they have. There’s a massive sense of patriotism. They understand that this is their country and government officials work for them. So when they do something wrong, people are outraged and people take action. When talking to the average Nigerian, there’s no sense of ownership to Nigeria. People don’t have feel individual responsibility for Nigeria’s current state. That’s why most people feel they can do things in Nigeria they wouldn’t do anywhere else, including the government. They recognise that Nigerians have no real valid sense of pride and esteem for their country so if you pee on the road, no ones going to care. If the government don’t fix the road, no ones going to look for them.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by IMAliyu(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
Saucyxo:

I know you didn’t quote me but I wanted to clarify what I meant by low self esteem.

One of the major differences I see between Nigerians and western people is how much self esteem they have. There’s a massive sense of patriotism. They understand that this is their country and government officials work for them. So when they do something wrong, people are outraged and people take action. When talking to the average Nigerian, there’s no sense of ownership to Nigeria. People don’t have feel individual responsibility for Nigeria’s current state. That’s why most people feel they can do things in Nigeria they wouldn’t do anywhere else, including the government. They recognise that Nigerians have no real valid sense of pride and esteem for their country so if you pee on the road, no ones going to care. If the government don’t fix the road, no ones going to look for them.
I think that's our unfortunate African history of going from living in monarchical societies, to military dictatorships, has made people to be disconnected with the happenings in the government and amount of power they have over it.

The thing is there is no sense of a Nigerian identity to begin with, we identify more with our tribal and religious groups more.
"Nigeria is a country not a nation", Kingsley Mogalu.
I think the things that lays at the bottom of our problems are:

why are we a country to begin with? (Besides the history of Europe colonisation)
Why should we remain a country, what are the advantages?
If we don't have a common history with each other and can't come to care for each other across tribal and regional groups, why do we stay together.

To compare Nigeria with countries like America or let's say Germany or Japan.
America as a country with a diversity of people with different ancestry has at least a common ideal that units it, their idea of Freedom, individuality and the competitive desire to be best in the world.

Germany/Japan on the other hand are countries with a mostly homogeneous population with a common history, struggle and ancestry and there exists a sense of community, everyone works so that everyone can benefit.

For Nigeria to go anywhere, we need to somehow establish a sense of individual responsibility and at least some type of unifying identity or ideal that is stronger than tribal or religious loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 3:46pm On May 17, 2020
IMAliyu:

I think that's our unfortunate African history of going from living in monarchical societies, to military dictatorships, has made people to be disconnected with the happenings in the government and amount of power they have over it.

The thing is there is no sense of a Nigerian identity to begin with, we identify more with our tribal and religious groups more.
"Nigeria is a country not a nation", Kingsley Mogalu.
I think the things that lays at the bottom of our problems are:

why are we a country to begin with? (Besides the history of Europe colonisation)
Why should we remain a country, what are the advantages?
If we don't have a common history with each other and can't come to care for each other across tribal and regional groups, why do we stay together.

To compare Nigeria with countries like America or let's say Germany or Japan.
America as a country with a diversity of people with different ancestry has at least a common ideal that units it, their idea of Freedom, individuality and the competitive desire to be best in the world.

Germany/Japan on the other hand are countries with a mostly homogeneous population with a common history, struggle and ancestry and there exists a sense of community, everyone works so that everyone can benefit.

For Nigeria to go anywhere, we need to somehow establish a sense of individual responsibility and at least some type of unifying identity or ideal that is stronger than tribal or religious loyalty.

Thanks for this post

Saucyxo is still a young lady. She has an intelligent mind but lacks experience.

She sounds like someone who hasn't dealt with the harsh realities of living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 17, 2020
Kolapousman03:
If he is mentally alright and he cannot be convinced i.e he is determine to be an apostate.
Then he is to be killed by the right authority.
Saw your PM sir but currently using free basic,can't access the mail, no data for now.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 5:38am On May 18, 2020
Kolapousman03:
If he is mentally alright and he cannot be convinced i.e he is determine to be an apostate.
Then he is to be killed by the right authority.

How did I miss this comment?

You are recommending that Bala should be killed just for criticising islam? Wow...so barbaric.

Saucyxo cone and ser your beloved religion. As backwards as Nigeria, no christian will call for the death of someone who criticizes their religion online.

This is the second muslim on this thread calling for the death of an atheist.

Animals in human clothing
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:48am On May 22, 2020
One month now, and nothing on the case of Bala Mubarak.

The lawyer that reported Bala Mubarak is now hypocritical attacking atheism on Facebook. See the muslim douchbag? Criticising islam in his own mind is wrong and deserves capital punishment but when it comes to criticising atheism, it is fine!

Cc saucyxo, rashductluv1, IMAliyu, Empiree, tintingz, rashduct4luv, capslocked, lordreed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by LordReed(m): 3:31am On May 22, 2020
whitelotus:
One month now, and nothing on the case of Bala Mubarak.

The lawyer that reported Bala Mubarak is now hypocritical attacking atheism on Facebook. See the muslim douchbag? Criticising islam in his own mind is wrong and deserves capital punishment but when it comes to criticising atheism, it is fine!

Cc saucyxo, rashductluv1, IMAliyu, Empiree, tintingz, rashduct4luv, capslocked, lordreed

It's part of the dominance the religion seeks. Islam and Christianity would rather be the only religion existing so this type of hypocrisy will show up from time to time.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
LordReed:

It's part of the dominance the religion seeks. Islam and Christianity would rather be the only religion existing so this type of hypocrisy will show up from time to time.

It is very painful. The hypocrite muslim lawyer put an atheist in jail for the exact thing that he is doing.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:26am On May 23, 2020
LordReed:

cc rashduct4luv

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

IMAliyu, tingtingz and saucyxo.

Come and see this intolerant muslim defending sharia law in Nigeria by claiming that democracy is pro-christianity.

Furthermore, indirectly, he wants Bala, an atheist, to be tried under sharia for blasphemy. We know the end result of that.

Some people use Islam to cover up their barbaric nature. Animals in human clothing

Arguing with Empiree is like arguing with a wall.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2020
Saucyxo:

When the Prophet was preaching his beliefs against the Meccan pagans, was that a good approach from the prophet? Do you agree with the prophet?

Let's see if you're not an hypocrites here.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
tintingz:

Arguing with Empiree is like arguing with a wall.

Lol....I found that out when I tried and tried to show him the problem with 15 year olds marrying
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 10:48pm On May 23, 2020
tintingz:

When the Prophet was preaching his beliefs against the Meccan pagans, was that a good approach from the prophet? Do you agree with the prophet?

Let's see if you're not an hypocrites here.

I may be wrong. But I’d like to see how the Prophet and Bala’s approach are similar. Some tasfirs would do.

Im a Muslim. There’s nothing you can do or say that will change that. Muslim means I submit to the will to Allah. Even when I don’t see the logic. I study some more and I ask Allah to open my heart to the things I may not understand.

I would say I’m a logical person. I’m no advocate of anyone’s free speech being hindered. I have stated SEVERAL times that I don’t agree that he should be killed. Free me na lol what else again
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 10:55pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

How did I miss this comment?

You are recommending that Bala should be killed just for criticising islam? Wow...so barbaric.

Saucyxo cone and ser your beloved religion. As backwards as Nigeria, no christian will call for the death of someone who criticizes their religion online.

This is the second muslim on this thread calling for the death of an atheist.

Animals in human clothing

Ehhhhhhh lol wait how this one take concern me now biko. Like I KNOW you are joking. All you have to do is read a little on history to know that Christians do not make empty threats. Christians do not play with blasphemy.

You just like this my moniker. Just admit it.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

Thanks for this post

Saucyxo is still a young lady. She has an intelligent mind but lacks experience.

She sounds like someone who hasn't dealt with the harsh realities of living in Nigeria.

I could be a full grown 60 year old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka / "Why I Converted To Islam'- Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up / How Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month Of Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.