Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters (4081 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:40am On May 25, 2020
Saucyxo:

See me see trouble oo. Why are you so angry today uncle Whitelotus. We are friend oo. No need to carry this matter for head.

But you made the claims of the flaws as if the universe was designed for you. Most atheists I know don’t subscribe to that idea. The pointing out of lack of thought in a universe that wasn’t designed at all, regardless of designed for you is very theistic.

I found it funny that you assumed that 70% of the Earth is inhabitable so the universe is imperfect. Ndo ehn it won’t happen again

I also mentioned that the universe is filled with so much empty space. Such a waste of design.

You didn't see that abi?

Next time, dont mock someone from a place of ignorance
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 12:41am On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

And that penal code is sharia law. Bala Mubarak is not a muslim.

Bala did not break any law, so, your original point that he broke the law is false and very dubious.

Where is that penal code Shariah law?

In Nigeria, I don’t believe there’s a noise curfew. In my area there is, I’ve chosen to live there, if I make noise after 11pm they will arrest me.

I’m not a lawyer. I’m not familiar with how laws are made. Let’s not pretend nigeria is not a lawless country anyways. Again! I’m not agreeing with his arrest oo. In an ideal world, it shouldn’t happen. But come on! Let’s not act like it was not premeditated on his end. My guy wanted trouble and he got it. I’m sure he didn’t expect this much.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 12:42am On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

I also mentioned that the universe is filled with so much empty space. Such a waste of design.

You didn't see that abi?

Next time, dont mock someone from a place of ignorance

Again. Design for who? For what?

Ndo ehn. My friend. No vex.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 1:02am On May 25, 2020
Saucyxo:

Ah that one is not my business. I’ve said my own. Me I won’t go to Buhari‘s village and be running my mouth and expect nothing will happen oo.

Aren't you accepting oppression?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2020
Saucyxo:

Can I see the Tasfir for that please?

From what I know and what I’ve read, the reason the people of Quraysh were angry at the Prophet was because he practiced contracting beliefs and had a following. These were current practices that the Prophet went against. Not just about God, also the killing of female children and protection of poor people. I would like to see Tasfir of the insults if you don’t mind.
I also know they were upset because the merchants were losing money and were upset at the economic disruption the Prophet was causing. I remember comparing it to the Lutheran reformation in Catholic Rome.

Allah knows best. In my opinion, the Quraysh had every right to be angry if indeed they were insulted.
You keep asking for Tafsir.

Aren't we saying same thing? Please stop this mental gymnastic, I'm tired of repeating myself.

I said the prophet preached against their beliefs and their practices. Are you reading what I posted or you're reading another thing?

Do you know what an insult means? The prophet said their gods they believed dearly are false and there's only one true god, this is an insult to their beliefs and blasphemous reason they were angry at Muhammad. It's like an atheist saying Allah doesn't exist and Islamic practice are wrong, it's an insult in muslims views.

You didn't answer my question, if the Quraysh were angry with the prophet approach, was Muhammad right?

Please no mental gymnastic, go straight to the answer.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 2:21am On May 25, 2020
Saucyxo:

Where is that penal code Shariah law?

In Nigeria, I don’t believe there’s a noise curfew. In my area there is, I’ve chosen to live there, if I make noise after 11pm they will arrest me.

I’m not a lawyer. I’m not familiar with how laws are made. Let’s not pretend nigeria is not a lawless country anyways. Again! I’m not agreeing with his arrest oo. In an ideal world, it shouldn’t happen. But come on! Let’s not act like it was not premeditated on his end. My guy wanted trouble and he got it. I’m sure he didn’t expect this much.

Kano penal law is sharia law. I just checked it.

Bala Mubarak did not break any law. I repeat.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by beewhy5050(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

In normal countries, freedom of speech is is limited by libel and slander, which is usually a civil and not a criminal case. Religion is not a person and cannot claim libel or slander.

You can never understand this because you are an animal that believes that people should be killed if they criticize islam.

My brother, it is a pity that in this 21st century,we still have people who think like that. How on earth will you support the killing of someone just because he doesn't believe in what you believe or criticizes your believe? We Muslims should do better than this, it is exactly the reason why others think an average Muslim is violent and an extremist. It saddens my heart when I see educated and exposed Muslims still reasoning that way. How then do we preach tolerance and make an unbeliever become a Muslim,when all we do is maim and kill at any provocation. It is bad.

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

Kano penal law is sharia law. I just checked it.

Bala Mubarak did not break any law. I repeat.

Lol. You're just knowing that. Most northern states are largely using Sharia law.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 7:21pm On May 25, 2020
beewhy5050:
My brother, it is a pity that in this 21st century,we still have people who think like that. How on earth will you support the killing of someone just because he doesn't believe in what you believe or criticizes your believe? We Muslims should do better than this, it is exactly the reason why others think an average Muslim is violent and an extremist. It saddens my heart when I see educated and exposed Muslims still reasoning that way. How then do we preach tolerance and make an unbeliever become a Muslim,when all we do is maim and kill at any provocation. It is bad.

Learn to quote properly. Dont type inside the comment you are quoting.

That aside, I'm happy that you as a muslim, are seeing the reality of the problem.

No one should die or be punished for disbelieving.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
tintingz:

Lol. You're just knowing that. Most northern states are largely using Sharia law.

I wasnt sure which criminal code they were using and one lying muslim was claiming that it was secular state law.

I had to confirm
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

I wasnt sure which criminal code they were using and one lying muslim was claiming that it was secular state law.

I had to confirm
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Born2Freak(f): 5:18am On May 30, 2020
Still no update on Bala Mubarak
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Born2Freak(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by logicboy: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
It has been 40 days since Bala Mubarak has been locked up
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Bala Mubarak is still missing
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
July 9 2020.

Bala Mubarak still missing
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by GracieX3(f): 3:30am On Jul 13, 2020
whitelotus:
July 9 2020.

Bala Mubarak still missing

July 13. Still missing
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by AbdulSleeky: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
GracieX3:

July 13. Still missing

July 20

Bala Mubarak, still detained!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. / The Legacy Of A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.